Robert Mueller was the biggest obstacle for Sept. 11 families who wanted to sue Saudi Arabia

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The more we dig into this guys history. the worse he gets.Involved in Arthur Anderson, the anthrax scare, Uranium 1, now THIS....This guy needs to be investigated....sure they can find many FELONIES worth indicting on!

Families of Sept. 11 victims have been on a 17-year-long quest to seek financial retribution from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which they claim funded the terrorist attack that took the lives of their loved ones.

Throughout the process, their attempts at uncovering the truth about Saudi Arabia’s role in the deadliest terrorist attack in American history have been impeded by the FBI and its former director, Robert Mueller — now famously the special counsel investigating collusion (or the lack thereof) between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

New York-based lawyer Jim Kreindler, representing the families of the Sept. 11 victims, said in an interview with me that Mueller and his successor, James Comey, engaged in a systematic cover-up of evidence that the Saudi government aided the terrorists who committed the Sept. 11 attacks.

Kreindler and the victims’ families believe there are clear connections between the Saudi government and Sept. 11 hijackers Nawaf al-Hazmi and Khalid al-Mihdhar. Both men met with the employees of Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Islamic Affairs and received support from Saudi diplomat Fahad al-Thumairy, according to a 28-page report on the Saudi links to the Sept. 11 attacks.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com.

Robert Mueller was the Director of the FBI during the 9/11 attacks. Mueller deliberately lied to cover up Saudi Arabian terrorist involvement.

The families of the victims learned the hard way the Mueller is a supporter of the terrorists and an enemy of the victims and their families.

I'm not sure why I need to keep pointing this out to you guys but the conspiracy theory forum is waaaay over there -->

Its just to bad they couldn't sue SA.

Hell. We missed the chance to flatten that country after 9-11.

The more we dig into this guys history. the worse he gets.Involved in Arthur Anderson, the anthrax scare, Uranium 1, now THIS....This guy needs to be investigated....sure they can find many FELONIES worth indicting on!

Families of Sept. 11 victims have been on a 17-year-long quest to seek financial retribution from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which they claim funded the terrorist attack that took the lives of their loved ones.

Throughout the process, their attempts at uncovering the truth about Saudi Arabia’s role in the deadliest terrorist attack in American history have been impeded by the FBI and its former director, Robert Mueller — now famously the special counsel investigating collusion (or the lack thereof) between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

New York-based lawyer Jim Kreindler, representing the families of the Sept. 11 victims, said in an interview with me that Mueller and his successor, James Comey, engaged in a systematic cover-up of evidence that the Saudi government aided the terrorists who committed the Sept. 11 attacks.

Kreindler and the victims’ families believe there are clear connections between the Saudi government and Sept. 11 hijackers Nawaf al-Hazmi and Khalid al-Mihdhar. Both men met with the employees of Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Islamic Affairs and received support from Saudi diplomat Fahad al-Thumairy, according to a 28-page report on the Saudi links to the Sept. 11 attacks.

Robert Mueller was the Director of the FBI during the 9/11 attacks. Mueller deliberately lied to cover up Saudi Arabian terrorist involvement.

The families of the victims learned the hard way the Mueller is a supporter of the terrorists and an enemy of the victims and their families.
Here’s what Trump thinks of your silly idea to sue Saudi Arabia:

Trump praises Saudi crown prince over economic ties | The Times of Israel

Kushner called Lockheed CEO to get a better arms deal for Saudi Arabia

President Trump's First Foreign Trip Will Include Red-Carpet Welcome In Saudi Arabia

tenor.gif

Subscribe to read | Financial Times

President Trump's First Foreign Trip Will Include Red-Carpet Welcome In Saudi Arabia

tenor.gif

Well he's like all other Presidents. You can't sue SA and he knows it.

SA is supposed to be an allie but how many of the bombers were from SA??

tenor.gif

He called for suing SA during his campaign. Another lie to fool you rubes.

He has also elevated SA to our #1 ally so enough with that bomber nonsense until you're willing to stop your blind support of our dotard.

I'm not sure why I need to keep pointing this out to you guys but the conspiracy theory forum is waaaay over there -->

Seems that as long as the Russian collusion fable is here other conspiracy theory stories should be OK also.
What Russian collusion fable? There is plenty of evidence it actually happened. That makes it by definition not a conspiracy theory.

Seems that as long as the Russian collusion fable is here other conspiracy theory stories should be OK also.
What Russian collusion fable? There is plenty of evidence it actually happened. That makes it by definition not a conspiracy theory.
No there isnt... if there was it would be out by now to try a ruin the RED WAVE that will sweep America in Nov. 2018....But you can dream:5_1_12024:

Its just to bad they couldn't sue SA.

Hell. We missed the chance to flatten that country after 9-11.
We didn't miss an opportunity, the opportunity never existed -- despite so many of the hijackers being Saudi -- no one even gave attacking SA a first thought, let alone a second

NO. The Washington EXAMINER is DICEY at best. They're trying to be more lor LOOK more legitimate. They aren't there yet. Find us another source. I will be glad to read it.

PS The Bush administration fought this tooth nail and tong--first. And for whatever reason, Obama fought it 10 years later. I have no idea where Mueller would fit in.

What evidence? Please share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NO. The Washington EXAMINER is DICEY at best. They're trying to be more lor LOOK more legitimate. They aren't there yet. Find us another source. I will be glad to read it.

PS The Bush administration fought this tooth nail and tong--first. And for whatever reason, Obama fought it 10 years later. I have no idea where Mueller would fit in.
Mueller is as corrupt as the Hildebeast...involved in Arthur Anderson, the Anthrax scare, Uranium 1 and so much more.

Really? Where is it? We keep hearing there is evidence of collusion. Every time I ask, I get the old “Mueller will release it soon” answer.

Sure, hun.

I would like to point out that the Arabs were big and I mean big donors to the Clintons prior to the 911 attack and during her Senate run and Mueller was involved with both parties. Suspicious activities on both houses.
upload_2018-9-12_17-54-9.jpeg

tenor.gif

JASTA...You can sue a foreign government.

No there isnt... if there was it would be out by now to try a ruin the RED WAVE that will sweep America in Nov. 2018....But you can dream:5_1_12024:
Lol! He^ thinks I'm the one who's dreaming!

Forum List

Back