Robbery suspects, hostage and bystander killed after hijacking and dramatic police chase

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
December 05, 2019 6:34 PM
    • FBI Special Agent in Charge George Piro, the head of the Miami field office, offered his condolences to the “innocent victims,” but declined to say whether police bullets killed them.

Footage showed a terrifying scene at the peak of rush hour, as the UPS truck slowed to a stop on Miramar Parkway near Flamingo Road in the midst of a cluster of stopped cars shortly after 5:30 p.m. News cameras zoomed in on the passenger side of the truck, and showed the small bursts of light and smoke indicating gunfire.

A vehicle that appears to be part of the crime scene where a UPS delivery truck involved in a robbery in Coral Gables and ending in a shooting at Flamingo Road and police Miramar Parkway,

• Several flashes followed as a man’s leg became visible from the door, followed by another man climbing over him, an arm over his head for protection amid the chaos.
    • https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/coral-gables/article238090049.html

I don't care who you are and what you do, that right there is a hell of a day. That is insane. The article goes into as much detail as is available.

The police won't say who killed the bystanders, because it was the police, and the police were using stopped cars as human shields.

The suspects must have been armed and pulled out what ever they were in possession of. Question: Why was there even a shoot out in the first place?

God bless you and the cops and the families of the innocent people who are no longer here always!!!

Holly

P.S. What reason would an innocent person have to go and do such a thing when in the presence of law enforcement officers?

I would say this is worthy of Barney Fife...but I'm pretty sure even Gomer wouldn't do anything this stupid.

Someone needs to hang for this.

Forum List

Back