Couple with Downs Syndrome Spends Time Knitting Hats for Kids

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Remember them when they talk about aborting children just because they have Downs.

upload_2019-12-5_20-52-5.jpeg

It started out as a way for the couple to earn money for an anniversary trip, but then they realized they can make hats for others.

"We like to do it for the cancer kids, because my brother is one of them," Brent said. "He died because he had breast cancer."

Pay it Forward: Couple spends time knitting hats for kids

Remember them when they talk about aborting children just because they have Downs.

View attachment 293413

It started out as a way for the couple to earn money for an anniversary trip, but then they realized they can make hats for others.

"We like to do it for the cancer kids, because my brother is one of them," Brent said. "He died because he had breast cancer."

Every time you've ever voted it's been to strip them of services they rely on.

View attachment 293413

Thank you for this uplifting story. I worked at a couple group homes for mentally challenged adults years ago and the clients with Downs Syndrome were generally the friendliest and happiest people to work with.

^^^ To me, those who have special needs may actually have more sense compared to some who have fallen into the category labeled normal people.

God bless you and those who possess the better brains trains always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back