Rob Schneider: "If Joe Biden was a dog..."

I've noticed that Adam Sandler and his little group of friends, with the exception of Chris Rock, all seem to be much more moderate, boarding on conservative, than the rest of Hollywood.

Whenever the subject comes up, as to why Sandler likes to work with these guys, he dodges, and just says he likes to "keep it in the family," or he likes to work with friends, but, if you ask me, I think part of it, is, about politics. I'd say I am surprised that Netflix hasn't cut business ties, but then, they still keep doing business with Chappelle, so, that might be part of it. It allows him freedom, w/o having to deal with the rest of the Hollywood establishment.

I think that town, is pretty political. And, if we are being really honest, I think Rock's politics, for a black man, are even on the conservative side as well. (relatively speaking.) Though he does loath Trump, and I am not sure any of them have any great love for Trump, I am nearly certain none of them have great affection for the SJW insanity on the other side.

Biden should have just came out and said it during his campaign:

"We're gonna lose so much, you may even get tired of losing. And you'll say, 'Please, please. It's too much losing. We can't take it anymore. Mr. President, it's too much."
yeah in a world war everybody loses something and someone,,,

we paid almost 6 bucks for a gallon of milk today,,, in the midwest for fucks sake,,,

GOOOOO JOE!!!!

I've noticed that Adam Sandler and his little group of friends, with the exception of Chris Rock, all seem to be much more moderate, boarding on conservative, than the rest of Hollywood.

Whenever the subject comes up, as to why Sandler likes to work with these guys, he dodges, and just says he likes to "keep it in the family," or he likes to work with friends, but, if you ask me, I think part of it, is, about politics. I'd say I am surprised that Netflix hasn't cut business ties, but then, they still keep doing business with Chappelle, so, that might be part of it. It allows him freedom, w/o having to deal with the rest of the Hollywood establishment.

I think that town, is pretty political. And, if we are being really honest, I think Rock's politics, for a black man, are even on the conservative side as well. (relatively speaking.) Though he does loath Trump, and I am not sure any of them have any great love for Trump, I am nearly certain none of them have great affection for the SJW insanity on the other side.

yeah in a world war everybody loses something and someone,,,

we paid almost 6 bucks for a gallon of milk today,,, in the midwest for fucks sake,,,

GOOOOO JOE!!!!
Just you wait, he drains the national strategic reserves, all for political expediency, nothing goes in, all goes out, the current price of gas is an illusion which will evaporate like morning fog the day after the midterm, he has to date drained it down from just under 900 million barrels to just over 400 million barrels, all as a scam, which by the way he and Hunter are skimming and selling to China!

He intends to continue draining the reserve, nobody will stop the psychopath, whilst he refuses to allow new drilling or exploration, not that it matters as it would take a good 8-10 years to bring it back to the abundance under Trump, he has utterly annihilated the United States and its economy, we will not be surviving this evil man, who was cheated into office!

Two years is all it took, two years from the greatest economy in human history to total, or near total ruin, you ain't seen nothing yet, you just wait until the food supply ends, none of this even begins to take into account the lunacy he and Obama uncorked in Ukraine, he has perched the nation literally upon the edge of the abyss, and Europe with it!

Everybody hates Joe Biden and and every single one of his handlers! Everybody! :wink_2:

Can you imagine being the staff on call responsible for going in on
the Biden Bedroom Emergency Calls for late night
"accidents" and other sundry mishaps of
clothing, dressing, cleaning,
and the toity?

squirrel-nooooooo.jpg
85cdba487f97a94ae384e7aca4e40c2a.gif

Forum List

Back