RNC agrees to pay 1.6 million to defend trump

I mention no specifics, but it is well known he misdirected funds for his own use and that the kids had also been embroiled in misconduct regarding charities, and that trump and the family were forced to get off the boards, and repay millions to various charities. What I learn from this, is if you pay back or pay off in the millions, you can probably avoid jail time, not that you are innocent or honest. Though, they may not have been banned, they did pay up, in the millions to make the problem go away and were to face special reporting to the state for the next 5 years, if on another charitable board, which sound like probation with special requirements to me. Labeling them as the trump crime family is valid. I think, you are aware you can go to prison for far less.
Tell us about the clinton foundation!

You go ahead. What are they running for, again? I forget.
Nothing at all as of now. Explains why their " charity" dried up to almost nothing . No play , no pay! But you forgive that because your such a independent... lol... what a joke.

Nothing at all as of now. Explains why their " charity" dried up to almost nothing . No play , no pay! But you forgive that because your such a independent... lol... what a joke.
In case you have not read, my posts before, I refused to vote for Donny or Hillary, as I have stated, neither one are people of good character, and in leadership, character may be the most important characteristic.
You did know, this thread is about the Republican National Convention paying 1.6 million dollars in legal fees for action take against trump's person business dealings, right?

In case you have not read, my posts before, I refused to vote for Donny or Hillary, as I have stated, neither one are people of good character, and in leadership, character may be the most important characteristic.
You did know, this thread is about the Republican National Convention paying 1.6 million dollars in legal fees for action take against trump's person business dealings, right?
Biden has character?

Forum List

Back