RNC agrees to pay 1.6 million to defend trump

Good! Less money for 2022 congressional races. Defend the SOB.

There will be no shortage of money for the 2022 elections, unless it's on the Democrat side. You haven't noticed the large number of Democrat representatives retiring or declining to run again? The Biden administration's incompetence has become like an Albatross. More and more Democrats don't want to be associated with it.

What A Flurry Of Democratic Departures Means For The 2022 House Race

There will be no shortage of money for the 2022 elections, unless it's on the Democrat side. You haven't noticed the large number of Democrat representatives retiring or declining to run again? The Biden administration's incompetence has become like an Albatross. More and more Democrats don't want to be associated with it.

What A Flurry Of Democratic Departures Means For The 2022 House Race
That depends on whether you let the Trump crime family control the purse stings. Their misuse of funds is how they got banned from being in charge of other charities.

That depends on whether you let the Trump crime family control the purse stings. Their misuse of funds is how they got banned from being in charge of other charities.

Using worn out sound bytes like "Trump crime family" is not becoming to you. It makes you sound like a leftist, which you're not. If any of the Trump family had done anything illegal, don't you think they would have already been prosecuted? Especially during a time where a hostile media was watching their every move, and breathlessly hoping to snare them up in something?

Using worn out sound bytes like "Trump crime family" is not becoming to you. It makes you sound like a leftist, which you're not. If any of the Trump family had done anything illegal, don't you think they would have already been prosecuted? Especially during a time where a hostile media was watching their every move, and breathlessly hoping to snare them up in something?
How do you think they got banned from running charity scams in New York?

New York is still a place?
Yes, California and New York pay for all the red state welfare recipients that drag their selves to the polls and vote for a grifter like trump. If it wasn't for the federal taxes coming from those two states, many red states would be bankrupt.

Good! Less money for 2022 congressional races. Defend the SOB.
Balwin.gif

commifornia can't afford to shit in pelosi's driveway.... that shithole is upside down by hundreds of billions... and losing congressional seats for the first time evah....

wait for it.....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

commifornia can't afford to shit in pelosi's driveway.... that shithole is upside down by hundreds of billions... and losing congressional seats for the first time evah....

wait for it.....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
California keeps the drooling red necks alive in red states....

Yes, California and New York pay for all the red state welfare recipients that drag their selves to the polls and vote for a grifter like trump. If it wasn't for the federal taxes coming from those two states, many red states would be bankrupt.
And here I was thinking California was number 1 for welfare recipients and New York number 4. Texas and Florida being 2 and 3. Three are border states. Don't get why New York is so high. Seems to just follow population. Weird.

I mention no specifics, but it is well known he misdirected funds for his own use and that the kids had also been embroiled in misconduct regarding charities, and that trump and the family were forced to get off the boards, and repay millions to various charities. What I learn from this, is if you pay back or pay off in the millions, you can probably avoid jail time, not that you are innocent or honest. Though, they may not have been banned, they did pay up, in the millions to make the problem go away and were to face special reporting to the state for the next 5 years, if on another charitable board, which sound like probation with special requirements to me. Labeling them as the trump crime family is valid. I think, you are aware you can go to prison for far less.

I mention no specifics, but it is well known he misdirected funds for his own use and that the kids had also been embroiled in misconduct regarding charities, and that trump and the family were forced to get off the boards, and repay millions to various charities. What I learn from this, is if you pay back or pay off in the millions, you can probably avoid jail time, not that you are innocent or honest. Though, they may not have been banned, they did pay up, in the millions to make the problem go away and were to face special reporting to the state for the next 5 years, if on another charitable board, which sound like probation with special requirements to me. Labeling them as the trump crime family is valid. I think, you are aware you can go to prison for far less.

You shouldn't say stuff like that before considering what your own President has done. His and Hunter's dirty dealings with China, Russia, and Ukraine have netted them millions of dollars in undeclared money, and the media doesn't really give a crap about it. I guess "10 percent for the big guy" doesn't mean anything, since it's not Trump.

You shouldn't say stuff like that before considering what your own President has done. His and Hunter's dirty dealings with China, Russia, and Ukraine have netted them millions of dollars in undeclared money, and the media doesn't really give a crap about it. I guess "10 percent for the big guy" doesn't mean anything, since it's not Trump.
Trump was taken to court on his charges and forced to pay up and basically get out of the charity business for the ones he was proved, using charity money for his benefit. One of his kids left the board of the one he was dealing with and all his kids had to go to mandatory classes to put the family charity businesses behind them. Let me know when you get Joe in court.

Yawn, a year later and these morons are still obsessed over Trump. Perhaps because they’re terrified of him and know that if he runs the election fraud won’t work.

Forum List

Back