‘Rise Up, Patriots!’ Rand Paul Calls To Intubated Patients Lying Unconscious In Hospital ICU

That does not answer my question. There was massive and obvious fraud.
1629131603984.png

That does not answer my question. There was massive and obvious fraud.
You didn't hear?? It has recently been proven that it was the cleanest and most secure election in the history of elections. All the audits and investigations that have been done yielded those results! How do you not know this by now?

:heehee:

WASHINGTON—Rallying patients lying unconscious in the intensive care unit of George Washington University Hospital, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) called on those intubated due to Covid-19 to rise up from their hospital beds and choose freedom, sources confirmed Tuesday.​
“To all you brave patriots who have been imprisoned in this ICU, I say join me and your fellow countrymen in rebelling against this despotic medical system!” shouted Paul, a non-board-certified ophthalmologist who represents a state in which more than 1,000 people are hospitalized with Covid, before going on to urge every patient with acute respiratory failure to join arm-in-arm and cast off the tyrannical yoke of fear and propaganda.​
“Don’t you see? Those ventilators aren’t there to save you, they’re meant to enslave you. They may look like innocent, artificial breathing devices intended to provide you with you a steady supply of oxygen, but they are the shackles of your oppressor. Rip out your breathing tube and join the resistance!”​
At press time, dozens of Covid patients had reportedly died after Paul attempted to reenact the Boston Tea Party by dumping their discolored, hypoxic bodies into the Potomac.​

Wow. Afghanistan, inflation, and the border are such a disaster, the ^^^Russian trolls^^^ are reduced to reposting satire from the Onion to avoid it.

You know it's bad.

I'm gonna add one to that Cornucopia of Cuckoo:

I personally saw Bigfoot pick up 172,000 Biden ballots flown into Arizona from Uzbekistan made entirely of copper and recycled face masks. I followed him at a distance to an Up Your Gas minimart in Phoenix where he met Hunter Biden. Biggie and Hunter then loaded them into a Sprinter van. They both hopped in and handed them off at 2 AM to Elvis in a Walmart parking lot, then who rolled them in his pink Cadillac straight to election HQ where workers stuffed them under desks and scanned them 12 times each. I gave Rudy my afterdavid!

Which is becoming more and more evident.
Ya, I hate violence but if I saw that dick on the street I'd be quite tempted to bust him a good one.
Knowing myself however, I'd probably just say "Hey Rand - Why you gotta be such a dick?"

Last edited:
I'm gonna add one to that Cornucopia of Cuckoo:

I personally saw Bigfoot pick up 172,000 Biden ballots flown into Arizona from Uzbekistan made entirely of copper and recycled face masks. I followed him at a distance to an Up Your Gas minimart in Phoenix where he met Hunter Biden. Biggie and Hunter then loaded them into a Sprinter van. They both hopped in and handed them off at 2 AM to Elvis in a Walmart parking lot, then who rolled them in his pink Cadillac straight to election HQ where workers stuffed them under desks and scanned them 12 times each. I gave Rudy my afterdavid!

You cannot change the fact that7 states did not want the election certified for Biden. Period. The claims are neither unfounded or lies. Fraud happened and it will be proven by more forensic audits. You, of course, have no objection to the audits but why do the state officials and Dominion have a problem?

Thank you... I debunked that link months ago. Unverified and many provably false claims. I wouldn't post that anymore if you want o be taken seriously
You debunked nothing. You had liars saying it did not happen. That means nothing.

You debunked nothing. You had liars saying it did not happen. That means nothing.
I debunked it in a conversation with YOU where I actually took random examples from that site and dug into details. You couldn't refute them and ran from the conversation. Waited it out a bit then came back and continued to use that link. You aren't here to give an honest look at facts. You are here to push an agenda and you ignore anything that doesn't help that agenda.

I debunked it in a conversation with YOU where I actually took random examples from that site and dug into details. You couldn't refute them and ran from the conversation. Waited it out a bit then came back and continued to use that link. You aren't here to give an honest look at facts. You are here to push an agenda and you ignore anything that doesn't help that agenda.
Bullshit. If my answers were not good enough for you I could give a shit. Massive and obvious fraud happened.

Tell me why no states or Dominion are cooperating if there was no fraud?

Bullshit. If my answers were not good enough for you I could give a shit. Massive and obvious fraud happened.

Tell me why no states or Dominion are cooperating if there was no fraud?
I remember clearly that you didn't answer. You avoided the facts and then came back a week later trying to push the same BS that I debunked.

Why would any state or company in their right mind continue feeding these lies. Cooperating as you call it only gives the conspiracies fuel. The time for cooperation has come and gone. Game over. You lose

Hows the AZ audit going? Whats up with all the wait and see promise you've been making for months.

Still waiting???

I remember clearly that you didn't answer. You avoided the facts and then came back a week later trying to push the same BS that I debunked.

Why would any state or company in their right mind continue feeding these lies. Cooperating as you call it only gives the conspiracies fuel. The time for cooperation has come and gone. Game over. You lose

Hows the AZ audit going? Whats up with all the wait and see promise you've been making for months.

Still waiting???
AZ. is putting out a preliminary report soon. Peliminary because they have not gotten the routers or Dominion source codes (I wonder why?). And there is no waiting they have already shown proof of enough illegal votes that gives the state to Trump. There is a petition in AZ. to decertify the election.

Do some research, you lazy fuck.

AZ. is putting out a preliminary report soon. Peliminary because they have not gotten the routers or Dominion source codes (I wonder why?). And there is no waiting they have already shown proof of enough illegal votes that gives the state to Trump. There is a petition in AZ. to decertify the election.

Do some research, you lazy fuck.
They still don't have a report?!?!?!?! Are you shitting me?! Ok game over, they have nothing. No more waiting and see. This is embarrassing.

Proof of illegal votes to turn the election has not been shown or proven. Stop lying

They still don't have a report?!?!?!?! Are you shitting me?! Ok game over, they have nothing. No more waiting and see. This is embarrassing.

Proof of illegal votes to turn the election has not been shown or proven. Stop lying

Hey now, the election was only over 9 months ago. Give our pal Lastamender at LEAST another year.

What’s wrong with you boy? ;)

Game just beginning. AZ. found enough illegal votes to flip the state. PA., GA., WI., and others will find the same.

The proof are the ballots, they have the proof.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back