RIP Milton Street, who famously rescinded his endorsement of Trump in 2016 after previously inviting Donald to attend rally with local black leaders

He changed his mind in 2016. How is this news? No one has changed their mind about Trump more recently?

I am very tempted to go to MSNBC and tell them that I'm a lifelong Trump supporter but now I finally realize that he is an evil racist who wants to deny women rights and kill all brown people. I'd tell them that I used to post as Seymour Flops on usmessageboard.com but now I am deeply ashamed of my pro-trump posts.

Then, after they give me a lengthy interview in which I am asked to choose which of his evils are the evilest, and after the NYT, WAPO, CNN, and the licensed broadcast networks run with the story, the Trump bashers on here would crow for thousands of posts.

Then I'd come right back on here and say, "PSYCH!"

Milton Street used agitation and inspiration to launch a groundswell of housing and racial justice activism in the 1970s/80s. He fought gentrification while striving to keep Black communities intact, imprinting his legacy on Philly forever

Good riddance to another idiot.

Forum List

Back