RIP Kamala

Pffft. She couldn't win because Tulsi Gabbard totally destroyed her credibility in front of all of her friends. Ever since that moment we didn't hear anything else about little ms ima run the presidency like a prosecutor. lolol.

Don't let em raise their race card. They'll do it if you let em. Every single time.

Tulsi Gabbard is a right wing fantasy. She has virtually no support outside the GOP and THEY would never vote for her.

They see her as a vote siphon...anything to help Trump win

Tulsi Gabbard is a right wing fantasy. She has virtually no support outside the GOP and THEY would never vote for her.

They see her as a vote siphon...anything to help Trump win

One might look at her campaign that way. But it's totally the wrong way to look at it.

She's not fighting the battle you think she is. Do you think she cares about getting elected? lolol. Please.

Back to the kitchen? Is that where you think she was, or where you think women belong?
I don't know what he thinks about race, but clearly he phrased the subject line in the hopes of getting attention. We just gave it to him.

Back to the kitchen? Is that where you think she was, or where you think women belong?
I don't know what he thinks about race, but clearly he phrased the subject line in the hopes of getting attention. We just gave it to him.

Well, the willfully ignorant tend to get attention. If for no other reason than the fact they seem proud of being ignorant.

She had a spark when she first started with the leftist race baiters, but apparently not enough to make her a serious contender. I think Tulsi smacking her down hurt her
Amen.

And as Rush pointed out yesterday she was taken down by Tulsi, who according to the Hildebeast is also a Russian agent!

Hey, well at least nobody's claiming Harris couldn't win because Republicans are racist and sexist, like Hillary did.

tenor.gif
By the time Trump returns from London they will be blaming him … book it.

Women like Kamala Harris and Tulsi Gabbard must be in Kitchen.

U.S Presidency is for real men.

Women like Harris and Gabbard threaten you, do they? You prefer the docile women who "know their place"?
Either type is OK by me. As long as they are stressful on mattress springs.

Oh look, another INCEL steps up to be counted.

Women like Kamala Harris and Tulsi Gabbard must be in Kitchen.

U.S Presidency is for real men.

Women like Harris and Gabbard threaten you, do they? You prefer the docile women who "know their place"?
Either type is OK by me. As long as they are stressful on mattress springs.

Oh look, another INCEL steps up to be counted.
Loosen the girdle up a bit.
Kamala knows a lot about being on the back.

Not surprised she dropped out. When one polls behind Mike Bloomberg....

Hey, well at least nobody's claiming Harris couldn't win because Republicans are racist and sexist, like Hillary did.

tenor.gif

That's of course, bullshit.

The Hoe wasn't even prominent enough to be given a pet nickname by the President. He barely knew she was alive.

tenor.gif

That's of course, bullshit.

The Hoe wasn't even prominent enough to be given a pet nickname by the President. He barely knew she was alive.
I wasn't agreeing with them but rather mocking those who will undoubtedly blame Trump for Kamala's failure because for them everything - including bad weather - is Trump's fault.

We hardly knew you.
We now know too much. The sight of you walking into Willie's office wearing knee pads. Smoking dope at home and throwing blacks in prison for simple possession in the daytime.
TMI
Where to now dear?
Kamala Harris Campaign: Senator's Rise and Fall Mirror California's Trajectory | National Review
For someone you hardly knew, you folks sure are making a lot of threads about it.
Must be relieved, huh? The Witch is Dead?

Harris was one of the more hypocritical candidates, sure we're going to make fun of her. But these threads are nothing compared to when Warren finally drops out. Those are going to be brutal. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back