RIP Joe Frazier

Smokin' Joe was a class act. A true champion.

Unlike that POS, traitor Cassius Clay.

RIP Joe.

Smokin' Joe was a class act. A true champion.

Unlike that POS, traitor Cassius Clay.

RIP Joe.

Mohammed Ali was willing to go to jail to stand up for his beliefs.

Say what you want about whether he was right or wrong.

But to suggest that he was merely a POS traitor is baseless.

I say that man earned the respect he has gotten over the years. And he was a WHALE of a boxer, too.

RIP

thrillainmanilla.jpg

The beginning of the seventh round, Ali reportedly whispered in Frazier's ear, "Joe, they told me you was all washed up" Frazier growled back, "They told you wrong, pretty boy."

RIP. Last night they had a "thrilla in manila" special on one of the HBOs. It's amazing they both survived that fight.
All three of those fights were classic.

Right up there with Bobby Chacon vs. Boza Edwards (greatest fight of all time), Hearns vs. Hagler's 3 round slugfest, and Duran vs. Leonard 1.

RIP Joe Frazier!

Bump it, bump it real good.. ;)

Great documentary

It showed what a prick Ali really was
Prick?......Noooooooooo, just a master at getting inside his opponents head.

Face it, Ali truly was the greatest Heavyweight of all time. The quality of opponents he faced was never before seen.

RIP Joe Frazier!

Ali was the grreatest boxer I ever saw, probably one of the greatest atheletes I ever saw.

Does not excuse the fact that he had the worst sportsmanship I ever saw. What he did to Frazier went beyond trumping up the gate and getting into his head. He did all he could do to strip Frazier of his rightfully earned respect and dignity.

Joe Fraziers son Marvis should have been able to be proud of his father for being Heavyweight Champion of the world. Instead, he was beaten up and told his father was nothing but an Uncle Tom. That was Ali's doing

Forum List

Back