Riots Over the Degrading Of The Koran

Going to church and praying always puts that type of love in my heart.[/QUOTE]

Mine too :2guns: :dance:

JayW said:
For me, knowing that there are peaceful Muslims who repect my rights ie enough treason to respect there religion as I would want them to respect mine. Though I'll admit to not being a fan of the Koran in any sense...

I can see that. It just seems that we are made to feel so very guilty for something like flushing a Koran down the toilet,supposedly,but does anyone lay a guilt trip on them for all the pain and hurt they have caused? It appears that we hear more about it and a very loud outcry at actions against the Koran,but have any leaders in the Muslim community spoke out so loudly when our beliefs are stomped all over and put down,to the point where they are yelling "death to Americans"!?

I have no problem with peaceful Muslims,but it seems like they are becoming fewer.

You people miss the point. They are simply following their religion directly according to the Koran. The Koran speaks of one main principle. All non believers shall be punished whether by alah or through alah's true believers.

Sample quotes

"8.12": When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

"8.13": This is because they acted adversely to Allah and His Apostle; and whoever acts adversely to Allah and His Apostle -- then surely Allah is severe in requiting (evil).

"8.14": This -- taste it, and (know) that for the unbelievers is the chastisement of fire.

"47.4": So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favor or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates. That (shall be so); and if Allah had pleased He would certainly have exacted what is due from them, but that He may try some of you by means of others; and (as for) those who are slain in the way of Allah, He will by no means allow their deeds to perish.

"47.5": He will guide them and improve their condition.

"47.6": And cause them to enter the garden which He has made known to them.

"47.7": O you who believe ! if you help (the cause of) Allah, He will help you and make firm your feet.

"47.8": And (as for) those who disbelieve, for them is destruction and He has made their deeds ineffective.

"47.9": That is because they hated what Allah revealed, so He rendered their deeds null.

"47.10": Have they not then journeyed in the land and seen how was the end of those before them: Allah brought down destruction upon them, and the unbelievers shall have the like of it.

"47.11": That is because Allah is the Protector of those who believe, and because the unbelievers shall have no protector for them.

"47.12": Surely Allah will make those who believe and do good enter gardens beneath which rivers flow; and those who disbelieve enjoy themselves and eat as the beasts eat, and the fire is their abode.

Much of the Koran speaks of converting unbelivers or smiting them as opposed to getting along with them. To these rioters, they are doing allahs work. Those that believe Islam a religion of peace merely bought into the propagandized version of islam. True islam is a violent religion.

wolverine said:
No, because some in the media feel they are entitled to do so.

That sure is what it looks like at times. It never is reported with the same level of importance imo.

insein said:
You people miss the point. They are simply following their religion directly according to the Koran. The Koran speaks of one main principle. All non believers shall be punished whether by alah or through alah's true believers.

Sample quotes

Much of the Koran speaks of converting unbelivers or smiting them as opposed to getting along with them. To these rioters, they are doing allahs work. Those that believe Islam a religion of peace merely bought into the propagandized version of islam. True islam is a violent religion.

Agreed,insein. I know there are peaceful Muslims,but the religion itself is not.

wolverine said:
Brought on by whom? One could interpret that to mean something that you were thrust into.

Muslims today are inciting the battle. Is Alah telling them to "Take the battle to them?"

Here is the whole begining of that chapter.

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

"47.1": (As for) those who disbelieve and turn away from Allah's way, He shall render their works ineffective.

"47.2": And (as for) those who believe and do good, and believe in what has been revealed to Muhammad, and it is the very truth from their Lord, He will remove their evil from them and improve their condition.

"47.3": That is because those who disbelieve follow falsehood, and those who believe follow the truth from their Lord; thus does Allah set forth to men their examples.

"47.4": So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favor or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates. That (shall be so); and if Allah had pleased He would certainly have exacted what is due from them, but that He may try some of you by means of others; and (as for) those who are slain in the way of Allah, He will by no means allow their deeds to perish.

wolverine said:
Is Alah telling them to "Take the battle to them?"

Apparently so( in the voices in their heads),and what is so sick is people that think Christians and Jews have brought this on themselves.

wolverine said:
Then why the "peaceful" religon talk? Political correctness?

Propaganda. Many muslims in this country are african American. Many of them dont understand the real nature of islam. If they knew the real origins and teachings, then i guarantee that 90% of Black women who worship islam would denounce it immediately. The rights of women are non existent in the religion of islam. Unlike other religions such as christianity and judaism where women play predominant roles in their history (e.g. Mary, Sarah), Islam is a male dominant religion with emphasis on female subordinance.

Religion of peace is a mantra like Republicans are racists. Repeated enough in the media and it becomes social fact. That does not mean its TRUE fact though.

Yes. The allmighty LMM. Disguising their political opinions as news. :blah2:

wolverine said:
Then apparently the benefit the media has in spreading this 'propaganda' is the chance to portray the U.S. as the evil, insensitve, tyranical country they believe it to be.

Exactly. Go back and look at any interview done post 9/11. Everyone of them called Islam a religion of Peace. Hell even President Bush himself did the great diservice of calling it such. I myself being a younger person with no knowledge of islam also thought it was a religion of peace. However when i read the koran and put its preachings up against the actions of muslims around the world, i find that its far from anything peaceful. The extremists are not extreme. They are the true believers according to the text of the Koran.

They can sugar coat it all they want, but it is a religion of vegeance and violence.

I guess the leader of Afghanistan is calling for punishment now. The rioters are doing millions in damage and here is the U.S. handing them money like it's nothing. Forget about the fact that they are destroying their own country,it's still An Americans fault,I'm sure.
http://www.sundayherald.com/49783

JayW said:
Where do YOU draw the line?
At the truth---as reluctant as I have been to denounce every muslim in the world, it appears as though a religious war is order. The problem is that the secularists in America are trying to eradicate Christianity here too. They tie the hands of the military and spread propaganda that seriously harms the war effort. It would not be Americans fighting Islam---it would be Christians fighting Islam AND secularism. May as well get it started. Islam and secularism has no interest in negotiating any kind of solution that would let people live together in peace.

Forum List

Back