Riots Increase in Europe as Vax Mandates and Covid Passport Deadlines Come Due.

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
This made me wonder just how many "Trump Supporters" there ARE in Europe. :biggrin: Although some of this is right wing influence -- rioting against govt over-reach on covid restrictions is NOT unique to political philosophy.

They're FIRING at people. They are issuing "travel cards". And there's a story I can't publish here because it just happened. In Italy, a barracks building in Rome for the "state military police" which enforces all public edicts -- just SUSPICIOUSLY went up in flames just a DAY BEFORE their vaccine mandate became permanent.

Things are hot in the Olde World. You can pat yourselves on the back for being more "reserved"..

Violent protests have broken out against COVID-19 vaccine mandates and lockdowns across Europe amid new tough rules to curb winter waves of the virus.

Demonstrators angry about the new measures gathered in Austria, Croatia, Italy, Northern Ireland, the French territory of Guadeloupe and the Netherlands to protest the moves.

In the Netherlands, a second night of riots broke out Saturday over a partial lockdown, one day after police opened fire on people protesting the rules in Rotterdam.

Protesters hurled fireworks at police and set fire to bicycles in The Hague, as cops used horses, dogs and batons to chase the crowds away, the BBC reported.

Tens of thousands of people, including far-right groups, also joined protests in Austria on Saturday after the government announced a new national lockdown and plans to make the vaccine a requirement in February 2022.

Protesters chanted, “Resistance!” and blew whistles in the massive Heldenplatz square ahead of the lockdown, which will start Monday and last 10 days but could go up to 20.

People will be able to leave their homes only for reasons such as buying groceries, going to the doctor or exercising.

On Saturday night, the demonstrators threw bottles and beer cans and fired pyrotechnics at police, who then used pepper spray to disperse the crowds.

Police said several protesters were detained, though didn’t provide specific numbers.

Meanwhile, in Croatia, thousands of people gathered to carry flags and nationalist and religious symbols to protest mandatory vaccinations for public-sector workers.

In Switzerland, 2,000 people gathered to oppose an upcoming referendum on whether to approve the government’s COVID-19 restrictions law, claiming it was discriminatory, public broadcaster SRF reported

The last thing one would call me is a Trump supporter but I do not support mandates and lock downs. We tried that and it did very little.

I got vaccinated but it's done very little.

I remember that those who suggested government forced vaccine mandates/laws, and vaccine cards just to shop somewhere etc., were called conspiracy loons.

You cheer when the thumb is coming down on others so I really doubt you would be. By supporting the government coming down on others you show you are a pretty scared person.

Who isn't scared by their govt looking more like totalitarian dictators with fuzzy messaging???

Gotta disagree about vaccines "not doing much". This plague was 90% -- an old person's disease and SINCE the vaccine -- they are NOT dying at 8 times the rate of younger people.

The reason I REBEL against mandates is that they are BRAINLESS -- one size fits all edicts NOT BACKED BY SCIENCE.

I'm supporting the SCIENCE that says that grants of immunity of SOME LENGTH of time should be allowed for ANYONE that's GOTTEN Covid 19 NATURALLY.

The number of folks with natural immunity by now is at LEAST 30% of the entire US population -- INCLUDING MOST of front line medical workers who are resisting getting the vaccine.

Who isn't scared by their govt looking more like totalitarian dictators with fuzzy messaging???

Gotta disagree about vaccines "not doing much". This plague was 90% -- an old person's disease and SINCE the vaccine -- they are NOT dying at 8 times the rate of younger people.

The reason I REBEL against mandates is that they are BRAINLESS -- one size fits all edicts NOT BACKED BY SCIENCE.

I'm supporting the SCIENCE that says that grants of immunity of SOME LENGTH of time should be allowed for ANYONE that's GOTTEN Covid 19 NATURALLY.

The number of folks with natural immunity by now is at LEAST 30% of the entire US population -- INCLUDING MOST of front line medical workers who are resisting getting the vaccine.
I agree with this.

They should replace Fauci with Dr. Robert Malone.

There is being scared at the government and then there is being scared because you don't feel the government is doing enough. For far too many, they only think the government is doing too much when it comes to them. They are all gung ho on the government coming down on others.

I will note that he does not appear to be sick but the coach of the Cleveland Browns is sidelined for the second time for testing positive for covid despite being vaccinated.

You cheer when the thumb is coming down on others so I really doubt you would be. By supporting the government coming down on others you show you are a pretty scared person.
When do i EVER support the govt "coming down on others?"

I will note that he does not appear to be sick but the coach of the Cleveland Browns is sidelined for the second time for testing positive for covid despite being vaccinated.

See ? This is where the FAILED messenging comes in. Fauci and the other monkeys never really educated folks. The Covid testing only measures EXPOSURE TO THE VIRUS. You're probably carrying a LOT diseases in your nose right now. A positive Covid test only means "you've been exposed" to the virus. Doesn't even mean you're sick if you're not very symptomatic.

What matters is INFECTIONS and in particularly SEVERE INFECTIONS that require medical aid.

In the NFL -- they are trying to CONTAIN the virus. Dont even want the teams EXPOSED to it even IF they are vaccinated, because TECHNICALLY (although not so much in practice) vaxxed people can spread a tiny bit of Covid to others. And the NFL will quarantine anyone who even was EXPOSED to the virus.

I fucking hate the govt. Please give me an example of me supporting the govt abusing their power or forcing people to do things against their will. (where they arent impeding on others)

I have no desire to follow your attempt to redefine things.

Forum List

Back