Riots and the Election

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The Press/Democrat Politicians exploit Black Voters by fanning the flames of hate every chance that they get to get out the vote.
This is why they escalated the Floyd case into a wave of Left Wing Violence.
Do the Dems actually believe that their Riots will help Joe Biden.
BTW, Joe Biden said that klansman Robert Byrd was "like a brother" to him.

The Press/Democrat Politicians exploit Black Voters by fanning the flames of hate every chance that they get to get out the vote.

All the damage. Lives ruined, businesses burned and looted, unchecked violence and destruction.

I'm pissed, disgusted and dismayed.

This is probably the 2nd time in her life Ms. Obama is proud of her country.

Do you actually think people are protesting because the media boogeyman told them to? There is no other reason? Do you actually think that blaming the media and Democrats can fly as a rationalization?

You just don't get it! And due to that failure to understand, none of the solutions you offer up will ever be useful.

Americans are smarter than you. With the grace of God and empathetic solutions, we'll get through this and reach solutions, not rationalizations.

All the damage. Lives ruined, businesses burned and looted, unchecked violence and destruction.

It is typically the incumbent that is penalized in times of great social unrest.

Nixon rode law and order to the White House in 1968, then his party suffered big losses in the 1970 midterms. Republican George H.W. Bush ran the infamous Willie Horton ad in 1988 on his way to winning, then lost on the crime issue to Bill Clinton in 1992. Clinton, himself, signed a big crime bill into law in 1994, and his party was "rewarded" by suffering one of the largest midterm defeats in the 20th century.

In spite of Trump blaming the democrats for the riots and the Chinese for the virus, and Illegal immigrants for everything else, ultimately the buck will stop with the president. Voters will be asked are you better off now than 4 years ago?. I think the answer to that is obvious.

Do you actually think people are protesting because the media boogeyman told them to? There is no other reason? Do you actually think that blaming the media and Democrats can fly as a rationalization?

You just don't get it! And due to that failure to understand, none of the solutions you offer up will ever be useful.

Americans are smarter than you. With the grace of God and empathetic solutions, we'll get through this and reach solutions, not rationalizations.
Here is why the Press is to blame.
The Police kill more than twice as many White suspects annually than Black suspects.
The Press never makes it an issue.
Blacks murder more than twice as many Whites annually than Whites murder Blacks annually.
The Press fans the flames of hate on purpose to help the Dirty Democratic Party get out the vote every 4 years.
The #1 solution is to not break the law and to never fight the police, and everything else is 2nd.

Here is why the Press is to blame.
The Police kill more than twice as many White suspects annually than Black suspects.
Blacks murder more than twice as many Whites annually than Whites murder Blacks annually.
The Press fans the flames of hate on purpose to help the Dirty Democratic Party get out the vote every 4 years.
The #1 solution is to not break the law and to never fight the police, and everything else is 2nd.
Let me remind you the news media publishes what the public wants to read or watch. In news media circles, news worthy means whatever story people will watch on TV or the Internet. The news media stopped being a public service, if ever was, over 50 years ago. Do really think people will read a story about twice as many Whites are killed than Blacks?

It is typically the incumbent that is penalized in times of great social unrest.

Nixon rode law and order to the White House in 1968, then his party suffered big losses in the 1970 midterms. Republican George H.W. Bush ran the infamous Willie Horton ad in 1988 on his way to winning, then lost on the crime issue to Bill Clinton in 1992. Clinton, himself, signed a big crime bill into law in 1994, and his party was "rewarded" by suffering one of the largest midterm defeats in the 20th century.

In spite of Trump blaming the democrats for the riots and the Chinese for the virus, and Illegal immigrants for everything else, ultimately the buck will stop with the president. Voters will be asked are you better off now than 4 years ago?. I think the answer to that is obvious.
Not entirely true there on the comments.

“THE LION, THE WITCH, THE AUDACITY OF THIS B*TCH”: Democrats, Media Desperately Try to Pin Antifa/BLM Riots on Trump.

After months of cheering the riots and ignoring the violence, recent polling has Democrats running scared

1598945106555.png

Democrats, their Fake News media cohorts, and their leftist supporters are in full panic mode as they realize they made a wild miscalculation regarding the rampant, months-long rioting, looting, vandalism, arson, assault, and murder that Democrat state and city leaders nurtured, down-played, and often ignored.

Kenosha, WI appears to be the breaking point for voters. This coupled with the Republican National Convention’s great success have Democrat voters taking a look at the mayhem caused by anti-Trump rioters and criminals and deciding that it’s in their and the country’s best interest to vote for President Trump in November.

Democrats aren’t just losing white, Midwestern voters; Trump gained nine points with black voters this week alone. So disastrous are the violent riots that Fake News CNN media activists called for an end to the violence due to poor polling, and Biden offered a tepid condemnation of the violence the next day.

Democrats have to turn this around, and so far, their knee-jerk reaction is the same one they always have: Blame Trump.

This despite the fact that Trump has consistently condemned the riots and practically begged to be asked to put a stop to it. Democrat governors and mayors, most recently Portland’s mayor Ted Wheeler, have repeatedly rejected the president’s offers of federal assistance to stamp out the violent rioting.

Indeed, Seattle’s mayor Jenny Durkin hailed the violent takeover of a section of her city and its occupation (called CHAZ, then CHOP) as the start of a “summer of love” and refused Trump’s offer to shut it down. It took numerous shootings and at least two dead for her to finally approve shutting down the lawless anarchist zone.

And since it's only occurring with their support, when they want to shut it down, it stops.

Disgusting is right and the only ones to blame are the Dem Governors and mayors of those cities. They told their police to stand down and looters and arsonist ran all over doing what they do. I wonder if those knuckleheads will get re-elected. I'd bet the voters in those cities are none to pleased.

I'd bet the voters in those cities are none to pleased

You're right. Unfortunately, we've all seen them re-elect some of the most turnip brained, corrupt, happy crappy assholes the world has ever known again and again.

I think a lot of people don't take their vote with the seriousness and consideration it deserves. I think a lot of folks vote for the wrong person for the wrong reasons

I'd bet the voters in those cities are none to pleased

You're right. Unfortunately, we've all seen them re-elect some of the most turnip brained, corrupt, happy crappy assholes the world has ever known again and again.

I think a lot of people don't take their vote with the seriousness and consideration it deserves. I think a lot of folks vote for the wrong person for the wrong reasons
I had NO IDEA that a city council would ever restrain the police so that rioters could burn down buildings and assault their constituents. I for one will be much more diligent researching State and Local Elections. Google search and if they have any connection to some of these mad social theories, whoever else is most likely to win is getting my vote.

Blaming the media may be somewhat misplaced though they continue to cover for the violence over and over and over again however the democrats have essentially been backing the violence and the violent groups. Over and over again I hear them try and blame Trump and white supremacy for violent riots that are not even remotely connected but lauding the left backing them.

Trump was railroaded over and over again (as he should have been) for not condemning the violence in Charlottesville when ONE person became so violent he killed an innocent. Then the left is given a pass when refusing to condemn the violence breaking out all over the nation leading to the deaths of many, many more. This is getting absolutely disgusting. If there is one thing that could ever lead to me voting for a terrible president like Trump it is this bullshit.

Essentially the left is sending the message vote for us or we will burn the nation down. Why the fuck would I capitulate to that?

Case in point of the media actively covering for rioters:
519627.jpg

Ya, fiery but mostly peaceful.

Blaming the media may be somewhat misplaced
No it isn't.
though they continue to cover for the violence over and over and over again...
Holding them responsible for that is perfectly fitting.
however the democrats have essentially been backing the violence and the violent groups. Over and over again I hear them try and blame Trump and white supremacy for violent riots that are not even remotely connected but lauding the left backing them.

Trump was railroaded over and over again (as he should have been) for not condemning the violence in Charlottesville when ONE person became so violent he killed an innocent.
Fake News:

Trump's Charlottesville Remarks ...
www.npr.org › 2018/08/11 › a-year-after-charlottesville-...

Aug 11, 2018 - President Donald Trump condemned neo-Nazis and white supremacists in remarks about the Charlottesville, Va. rally at the White House on ...

Trump condemns white supremacists after Charlottesville ...
www.usatoday.com › news › politics › 2017/08/14 › w...

Aug 14, 2017 - Denouncing racism, Trump said that "those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo ...

Trump condemns Charlottesville violence ...
www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2017/08/12

Trump Condemns KKK, White Supremacists in Wake of ...
www.courthousenews.com › trump-condemns-kkk-whi...

... President Trump denounced the KKK and other hate groups after deadly violence in Charlottesville, Virginia at a ...

Trump condemns violence at Charlottesville alt-right rally ...
www.cnbc.com › 2017/08/12 › trump-condemns-violenc...

Aug 12, 2017 - A white nationalist rally in Charlottesville took a violent turn, as protesters and supporters clashed; President Donald Trump denounced the ...

Trump Has Condemned White Supremacists - FactCheck.org
www.factcheck.org › 2020/02 › trump-has-condemned...

Claim: President Donald Trump has "yet once to condemn white supremacy, the neo-Nazis."
Claimed by: Joe Biden Fact check by FactCheck.org: Biden's Claim is False

President Trump Remarks on Charlottesville Violence - C-Span
www.c-span.org › video › president-trump-condemns-...

Aug 14, 2017 - President Trump condemned the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, that resulted from a white nationalist protest and left one woman dead and ...

Trump condemns 'hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides ...
www.cnn.com › politics › trump-statement-alt-right-protests

Aug 13, 2017 - President Donald Trump condemned hate "on many sides" in response to violent white nationalist protests in Charlottesville, Virginia.

... Then the left is given a pass when refusing to condemn the violence breaking out all over the nation leading to the deaths of many, many more. This is getting absolutely disgusting. If there is one thing that could ever lead to me voting for a terrible president like Trump it is this bullshit.
You know why you will vote for Trump? Because love him or hate him, the first job of government is to secure OUR rights. And we have a right not to be assaulted, looted burned! We have a right to speak and think freely. We have a right to refuse to salute BLM/Antifa and we have a Right to refuse to repeat their slogans without being beaten for refusing to do so. We have a right to wear a hat that supports our candidate without being shot dead over it. This is why we FORMED our government to SECURE these rights.

From the Declaration:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed

From the Constitution:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America ...

These are the theses statements of our great experiment in Constitutional Liberal Democracy. These are the commitments we make to one another, that those before us committed to us, that we in turn commit to those we will pass the torch of Liberty to. Attacking each other, burning down our own cities, assaulting each other? There was a body just found in the burned out rubble of a building burned down in Minneapolis, three months ago. That person lost everything. Every right, every possession that they ever had or ever will have. They died in the senseless violence.

I'm confident that when you look at your ballot, that you will vote for one thing: Who will better secure OUR rights to peaceful productive lives for ourselves, our loved ones, our neighbors and our fellow Americans? We all need to do a better job of that, in every election, and every office. I have been voting for years, and never had an inkling that a Left-Wing City Council w/could force the Police to stand down while Left Wing rioters burned our cities to the ground. Blocked traffic and then drug people out of their cars and beat them just to satiate their blood lust. Never again, from this day forward, every candidate gets a google search, and if I see so much as a hint of these crazy sickness in their background, these insane "social justice" beliefs that justified murder, assault, mayhem, arson, violence and rioting, I'm voting for whoever has the best chance of beating them. They CANNOT again be allowed to wield government authority and power, I do not give a damn if their opponent blows off steam in tweets, so long as they work to secure the rights of others and conform to the rule of law.
... Essentially the left is sending the message vote for us or we will burn the nation down. Why the fuck would I capitulate to that?...
Exactly. You won't. Neither will I. It is on this ground that we join forces and become unstoppable. When we have 2/3rds agreement on something, there is no need for us to take anything but "yes, we will get right on that!" from our elected representatives.
...Case in point of the media actively covering for rioters:
519627.jpg

Amen, hopefully most of us, Left/Right/Middle have had enough, but, we can't let them keep us evenly divided and pitted at each other's throats, that is how they render all of us powerless.

Last edited:

Blaming the media may be somewhat misplaced
No it isn't.
though they continue to cover for the violence over and over and over again...
Holding them responsible for that is perfectly fitting.
however the democrats have essentially been backing the violence and the violent groups. Over and over again I hear them try and blame Trump and white supremacy for violent riots that are not even remotely connected but lauding the left backing them.

Trump was railroaded over and over again (as he should have been) for not condemning the violence in Charlottesville when ONE person became so violent he killed an innocent.
Fake News:

Trump's Charlottesville Remarks ...
www.npr.org › 2018/08/11 › a-year-after-charlottesville-...

Aug 11, 2018 - President Donald Trump condemned neo-Nazis and white supremacists in remarks about the Charlottesville, Va. rally at the White House on ...

Trump condemns white supremacists after Charlottesville ...
www.usatoday.com › news › politics › 2017/08/14 › w...

Aug 14, 2017 - Denouncing racism, Trump said that "those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo ...

Trump condemns Charlottesville violence ...
www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2017/08/12

Trump Condemns KKK, White Supremacists in Wake of ...
www.courthousenews.com › trump-condemns-kkk-whi...

... President Trump denounced the KKK and other hate groups after deadly violence in Charlottesville, Virginia at a ...

Trump condemns violence at Charlottesville alt-right rally ...
www.cnbc.com › 2017/08/12 › trump-condemns-violenc...

Aug 12, 2017 - A white nationalist rally in Charlottesville took a violent turn, as protesters and supporters clashed; President Donald Trump denounced the ...

Trump Has Condemned White Supremacists - FactCheck.org
www.factcheck.org › 2020/02 › trump-has-condemned...

Claim: President Donald Trump has "yet once to condemn white supremacy, the neo-Nazis."
Claimed by: Joe Biden Fact check by FactCheck.org: Biden's Claim is False

President Trump Remarks on Charlottesville Violence - C-Span
www.c-span.org › video › president-trump-condemns-...

Aug 14, 2017 - President Trump condemned the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, that resulted from a white nationalist protest and left one woman dead and ...

Trump condemns 'hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides ...
www.cnn.com › politics › trump-statement-alt-right-protests

Aug 13, 2017 - President Donald Trump condemned hate "on many sides" in response to violent white nationalist protests in Charlottesville, Virginia.

... Then the left is given a pass when refusing to condemn the violence breaking out all over the nation leading to the deaths of many, many more. This is getting absolutely disgusting. If there is one thing that could ever lead to me voting for a terrible president like Trump it is this bullshit.
You know why you will vote for Trump? Because love him or hate him, the first job of government is to secure OUR rights. And we a right not to be assaulted, looted burned! We have a right to speak and think freely. We have a right to refuse to salute BLM/Antifa and we have a Right to refuse to repeat their slogans without being beaten for refusing to do so. We have a right to wear a hat that supports our candidate without being shot dead over it. This is why we FORMED our government to SECURE these rights.

From the Declaration:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed

From the Constitution:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America ...

These are the theses statements of our great experiment in Constitutional Liberal Democracy. These are the commitments we make to one another, that those before us committed to us, that we in turn commit to those we will pass the torch of Liberty to. Attacking each other, burning down our own cities, assaulting each other? There was a body just found in the burned out rubble of a building burned down in Minneapolis, three months ago. That person lost everything. Every right, every possession that they ever had or ever will have. They died in the senseless violence.

I'm confident that when you look at your ballot, that you will vote for one thing: Who will better secure OUR rights to peaceful productive lives for ourselves, our loved ones, our neighbors and our fellow Americans? We all need to do a better job of that, in every election, and every office. I have been voting for years, and never had an inkling that a Left-Wing City Council w/could force the Police to stand down while Left Wing rioters burned our cities to the ground. Blocked traffic and then drug people out of their cars and beat them just to satiate their blood lust. Never again, from this day forward, every candidate gets a google search, and if I see so much as a hint of these crazy sickness in their background, these insane "social justice" beliefs that justified murder, assault, mayhem, arson, violence and rioting, I'm voting for whoever has the best chance of beating them. They CANNOT again be allowed to wield government authority and power, I do not give a damn if their opponent blows off steam in tweets, so long as they work to secure the rights of others and conform to the rule of law.
... Essentially the left is sending the message vote for us or we will burn the nation down. Why the fuck would I capitulate to that?...
Exactly. You won't. Neither will I. It is on this ground that we join forces and become unstoppable. When we have 2/3rds agreement on something, there is no need for us to take anything but "yes, we will get right on that!" from our elected representatives.
...Case in point of the media actively covering for rioters:
519627.jpg

Amen, hopefully most of us, Left/Right/Middle have had enough, but, we can't let them keep us evenly divided and pitted at each other's throats, that is how they render all of us powerless.
I could care less what the news had to say about his remarks - it is a fact that he played that situation very loosely to avoid angering the hard right. He waited to long and delivered a rather soft message to something that should have been an easy, obvious thing to do. It is bullshit.

the difference is I hold both sides to the same standard - the left is doing the same bullshit here but only 10 times worse.

Blaming the media may be somewhat misplaced though they continue to cover for the violence over and over and over again however the democrats have essentially been backing the violence and the violent groups. Over and over again I hear them try and blame Trump and white supremacy for violent riots that are not even remotely connected but lauding the left backing them.

Trump was railroaded over and over again (as he should have been) for not condemning the violence in Charlottesville when ONE person became so violent he killed an innocent. Then the left is given a pass when refusing to condemn the violence breaking out all over the nation leading to the deaths of many, many more. This is getting absolutely disgusting. If there is one thing that could ever lead to me voting for a terrible president like Trump it is this bullshit.

Essentially the left is sending the message vote for us or we will burn the nation down. Why the fuck would I capitulate to that?

Case in point of the media actively covering for rioters:
519627.jpg

trump did condemn it

..if you don't know the MSM is partly to blame, then YOU don't get it
..EVERYONE is smarter than you

well --gee, I guess we've had world wide viruses ALL THE TIME
hahahahahhaha

Yes, the Press does fan the flames of racial hate to help the Dirty Democratic Party.
The truth is that the Press NEVER makes it a big issue if the Police kill a White suspect, and they NEVER make it a racial issue when a White person is the victim of interracial violence.
Liberals are brainwashed violent crackpot fanatics, and we can see it in Portland.

Yes, the Press does fan the flames of racial hate to help the Dirty Democratic Party.
The truth is that the Press NEVER makes it a big issue if the Police kill a White suspect, and they NEVER make it a racial issue when a White person is the victim of interracial violence.
Liberals are brainwashed violent crackpot fanatics, and we can see it in Portland.
..race has NOTHING to do with a lot of these ''incidents''--but the MSM makes it out to be---and the MSM lies and post a lot of bullshit
...blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa--but you don't know this..the MSM makes it out to be the other way around = LIE
...when a black murders a white--nothing about race from the MSM--and no big deal--EVEN when the black murders because of race--like this:

Forum List

Back