riots and looting...a reason to carry a gun...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
we'll, over the weekend looters rampaged through St. Loouis...which would be a reason to own and carry a weapon for self-defense...It actually falls under one of the four reasons to carry...the government unable to protect you...

pictures speak a thousand words so here is one picture of a store that wasn't looted during the riot...guess why...

This Store Is Protecting Themselves From Being Looted | Concealed Nation

The only thing you have to worry about is the hordes from Bella Vista descending upon your casa during the zombie apocalypse which is simply a metaphor for any number of things that break down society.

Yes...one always knows when a riot is going to break out and where the boundaries of the riot are...or what the average thug may be doing when they realize that large chunks of the regular police are now unable to respond to calls because they have to help contain the rioting and the looting...

Of course, it is nice that rioters send out greeting cards,announcing the time, place and level of violence of the riot...so no need to ever worry about getting caught in one...just ask Reginald Denny...

You'd be amazed how many non-senior citizens like myself who live there! That's my secondary residence.

I have a Laotian friend, a farmer in the IT field that lives out your way. We spoke, and Mr. Leng's plan is simply to exterminate his neighbors in a time of crisis. So watch out!

Yes...one always knows when a riot is going to break out and where the boundaries of the riot are...or what the average thug may be doing when they realize that large chunks of the regular police are now unable to respond to calls because they have to help contain the rioting and the looting...

Of course, it is nice that rioters send out greeting cards,announcing the time, place and level of violence of the riot...so no need to ever worry about getting caught in one...just ask Reginald Denny...

They do seem to pounce on every opportunity to steal shit. That's because they feel entitled. Decades of race division.

I like the pic , reminds me of the Korean shop owners in South Central Los Angeles . Only thing is that these guys in photo look like good ol redneck types . I remember when the Rodney king riots were going on and there was smoke and ashes floating in the air in snooty Marina Del Rey and big city snoots were trying to buy guns but Cali. had a 10 day waiting period [if I recall] . Think that the R.K. riots were in 92 .

you can get an AR but its had some features removed [I think] . I'm no longer real familiar RC because I'm long gone from Cali . . I think that California compliant AR magazines can only hold 10 rounds and some magazines are pinned to the magazine well so that its not easy to just drop a mag and replace it with a full mag . Like I say , not real familiar with Cali. anymore .

Cali is pretty messed up for the regular guy but all the political bigwigs have whatever they want , sorta like England .

No. If you're White you should let ANY Minority beat you to death so you can show the world that yer not a Racist.

About 2,000 people were injured and assaulted and 53 people were murdered because the media ginned up outrage over the 1992 Rodney King verdicts in L.A. The police couldn't be everywhere so the business people who were armed and cared about their businesses were able to fight off looters. Other businesses lost everything. Somehow the pop culture media (and the left wing) seems to support looting and assault as a way to overcome perceived injustices.

Forum List

Back