"Riots always begin typically the same way"

When Fellow Americans become Looters, they stop being Fellow Americans and start being scum, monkeys and rodents. When they riot because democrats are paying them to do so, they become mercenaries.

Where are the riots? Or is this pre-emptive disdain?

Right now, according to the OP, it's the THREAT of riot being used. So, bring it. Goodness, I've been in several riots before. I know what to do. The Koreans have had ample time to rearm and get more ammo to deal with any riot.

been in a riot"? :doubt: a older conservative white lady? What were you doing? :eusa_eh:

More like "watched it from a safe distance".

oh aren't the libs cute, reverse the thread from SALON a leftwinger, onto conservatives

Why is Stephanie pushing these riot threats so hard? After all, nobody had heard of any such threats, at least until the Stephanie-types began broadcasting them.

Steph, who gave you your orders? That is, who is masterminding your plot to get the 'tards all paranoid about riots?

they do think they are brilliant don't they

that's their game here folks of derailing the threads

and they ask for links, you give them one and they laugh...see why I don't bother with their games..

DON'T PLAY THIERS

Last edited:

Right now, according to the OP, it's the THREAT of riot being used. So, bring it. Goodness, I've been in several riots before. I know what to do. The Koreans have had ample time to rearm and get more ammo to deal with any riot.

been in a riot"? :doubt: a older conservative white lady? What were you doing? :eusa_eh:

Pretty much the way I can say I've 'been in' several major league baseball games.

Why is Stephanie pushing these riot threats so hard? After all, nobody had heard of any such threats, at least until the Stephanie-types began broadcasting them.

Steph, who gave you your orders? That is, who is masterminding your plot to get the 'tards all paranoid about riots?

link from drudge/breitbart or SeanRush :tinfoil: , do doubt ;)

oh aren't the libs cute, reverse the thread from SALON a leftwinger, onto conservatives

they do think they are brilliant don't they

that's their game here folks of derailing the threads

we might have to report it
Had you read the piece in Salon, you would realize that Salon did not call for riots, they simply reported a story in which someone else said riots begin this way. Hardly a rallying call for a mob. But, if paranoia and fear drives your, well, I guess we'll call it "thinking", one may be able to draw that slender reed from one statement to a wildly irrational result.

Where were those riots? How much property was damaged? How many people injured/killed? Link, please.
Here you go.
Riots after the Zimmerman verdict .
Damage etc is not relevant to the fact that riots occurred!
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kx8UCGzx7Fg&desktop_uri=/watch?v=kx8UCGzx7Fg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's it? There's more of a riot at WalMart on Black Friday every year....or at those Wedding Dress Stores during Bargain Day.

Link?
People died because the retards believed the lies out out by the liberal media.
There were riots in many cities.
The liberal press refused to cover them.

You know it's true.
Just like its true that 90% or more of racially motivated violent crimes are committed against whites by blacks.
The reports are always hidden in local stations to preserve the myth of black victim hood and white racism.

Here you go.
Riots after the Zimmerman verdict .
Damage etc is not relevant to the fact that riots occurred!
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kx8UCGzx7Fg&desktop_uri=/watch?v=kx8UCGzx7Fg

That's it? There's more of a riot at WalMart on Black Friday every year....or at those Wedding Dress Stores during Bargain Day.

Link?

You know it's true.
Just like its true that 90% or more of racially motivated violent crimes are committed against whites by blacks.
The reports are always hidden in local stations to preserve the myth of black victim hood and white racism
Prove it.

Link?

You know it's true.
The reports are always hidden in local stations to preserve the myth of black victim hood and white racism
Prove it.

When the link I asked for is provided, I will.

well now, Salon is "openly" suggesting for people to riot...and we thought left wingers were peace loving people and care about YOU PEOPLE in this country
but then we need OslaveCare because too many people are, FAT

SNIP:
Food stamp recipients face a massive benefit cut set to kick in when stimulus funds expire Friday. The nationwide cut “is equivalent to about 16 meals a month for a family of three,” according to a Center on Budget and Policy Priorities analysis using the USDA’s “Thrifty Food Plan.” CBPP called the roughly $5 billion annual cut to the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program “unprecedented” in “depth and breadth.”

“If you look across the world, riots always begin typically the same way: when people cannot afford to eat food,” Margarette Purvis, the president and CEO of the Food Bank for New York City, told Salon Monday. Purvis said that the looming cut would mean about 76 million meals “that will no longer be on the plates of the poorest families” in NYC alone – a figure that outstrips the total number of meals distributed each year by the Food Bank for New York City, the largest food bank in the country. “There will be an immediate impact,” she said.

“The fact that they’re going to lose what’s basically an entire week’s worth food” each month, said Purvis, “it’s pretty daunting.” She told Salon that while policymakers “are attempting to punish people for being poor,” and “people are comforted by believing that they know that a person has to have done something wrong in order to be poor,” in reality, “I can tell you that more and more folks have more than one job and are still needing help.”(continued)

ALL of it at
?Riots always begin typically the same way?: Food stamp shutdown looms Friday - Salon.com

a little less junk food..... awww i feel so bad for them. We can name them the Twinkies riots.

I've been in the Watts riot in 1965, inside the perimeter that they put up to prevent the spread of riot. I was living in Compton. In 1992, I was outside the perimeter, but my son was within the Long Beach cordon. The residents of the apartment building he lived in manned the rooftop with rifles and handguns while the strip mall across the street burned to the ground. Those were the two big ones, not to mention a number of smaller scale street conflicts.

The way to deal with rioters is a double tap to the head. The Koreans had it right.

You know what, I'm posting it now.
I would wait forever for the liar to support her lies!

Federal Statistics of black on white violence, with links and mathematical extrapolation formulas. - Lafayette Political Buzz | Examiner.com

39 times more likely to commit crimes against whites.
For every 3 white on black crimes there are 117 black on white.
They gives us a 90% or higher rate of black on white crimes, correct?
Did you read this report? Did you take a glance at the source? It seems that bias is involved here. If you believe that the main stream media boogeyman is out to get you, you may want to take that template of bias and apply it to the source of this 'report'.

Federal Statistics of black on white violence, with links and mathematical extrapolation formulas. - Lafayette Political Buzz | Examiner.com

Did you read this report? Did you take a glance at the source? It seems that bias is involved here. If you believe that the main stream media boogeyman is out to get you, you may want to take that template of bias and apply it to the source of this 'report'.
The federal government stats are biased?

The federal government stats are biased?
The New Century Foundation's interpretation of them is.

Forum List

Back