Rightwingers: Shine a Light on 'Dark Money' in Politics?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Rightwingers: Shine a Light on 'Dark Money' in Politics?

Why not? Maybe because... Inquiry sheds light on 'dark money' in 2012 election - Los Angeles Times

Dante actually supports many of the legal arguments in favor of Citizens United. Dante also agrees with the SCOTUS ruling with a few caveats concerning the comments and opinions of particular Justices in the case/ruling, but come on...hiding who is behind things serves no one but the donor.

What's next, party ballots with no names of candidates? Secret camdidates? Step up and demand rightwing money people and Republicans shilling for corporate/billionaire intetests step into the light, or scatter like cockroaches

Last edited:
Good points, maybe that's how Slick Willie got so rich. I'm sure he didn't get that rich from his books and speaking. I can just imagine how much The Kenyan has salted away!

Good points, maybe that's how Slick Willie got so rich. I'm sure he didn't get that rich from his books and speaking. I can just imagine how much The Kenyan has salted away!

Why is everything that is out in the open (like Clinton and Obama earnings) has to be part of a secret conspiracy to imbeciles like you, when out in the open super wealthy rightwing are determined to use secrecy to corrupt our political process?

Why do you ignore things proven and kneejerk go on the attack? Why do you shill for these pukes/

Forum List

Back