Right Wing thugs give Nazi salutes and attack the police at the Cenotaph.

Notice the Beta Cuck FAGGOT policeman in that picture, INSTEAD of cracking the head of the human filth on the left because he's kicking the ETHNIC British man on the right, the Beta Cuck Faggot helps the human filth on the left.

Situation is that they should put the British Army on the streets. Boris is being a Beta Cuck Faggot not doing anything. Priti Patel their Home Secretary should be their Prime Minister, she has the balls Boris does not.
Any idea how your totally deranged and factually wrong your rantings are?

"Because his HERITAGE is in Pakistan, his Ancestors came from Pakistan, he should NOT have ANY say in what happens with the ETHNIC British it is THEIR NATION, THEIR HERITAGE, THEIR CULTURE."

So you then go on to say Priti Patel FROM A UGANDAN/INDIAN PARENTAGE should be Prime Minister? - TOTALLY CONTRADICTORY HEAD UP YOUR ARSE OR WHAT?

As you've decided to tell us who should be our PM - What part of Britain are you from?

The DIFFERENCE is that Priti Patel is not out on the streets of London DEMANDING and drawing up LISTS of what British Heritage and Culture to DESTROY, so if adopted in the UK the 1800 thing someone like Priti Patel would be allowed to NOT get deported back to either Uganda or India, she obviously LOVES the nation her Ancestors made their New Home in, as opposed to the Pakistani Muslim Terrorist Supporter Sadiq Khan who HATES Britain and is LOYAL to The Prophet Mohammed over The Queen of the United Kingdom.
So those you perceive to be foreign and to your personal political far right taste can stay and even become PM but those who are not should be thrown under a bus burnt and their ashes deported - is that it?

That flag? Gawd you wouldn't happen to be the love child of Hitler and Eva Braun?

"can stay and even become PM but those who are not should be thrown under a bus burnt and their ashes deported - is that it?"

Well yes and yes, but they should be first given opportunity to Self Deport if not then all bets = off. Nations can not have this type of scum in them anymore if they want to preserve and protect the Heritage and Culture. This other crowd = Poison to nations.

"That flag? Gawd you wouldn't happen to be the love child of Hitler and Eva Braun?"

Yes what about it? I am a Patriot there has never been a Traitor in my entire family history. The other section of your comment, you have ONLY just joined this forum, I am immune to ALL name calling I do NOT care what name calling you do and my response is this
Why so ashamed to reveal your nationality? - You waste no time in pontificating on everybody else's!
How do you know there have been no traitors in your entire family history?
Is it not the case your grandfather was in the closet in more ways than one?
Why do you distance yourself from Hitler?
I don't remember him referring to people as scum, faggots or their origins as shit holes though I've no doubt he did in private.
Truth is your stateless no decent nation will have you!
The only traitor to their countrymen is you, faggot.

Do you own a #1 Mark III? Can you? No? I can and do, faggot. 10 round magazine.

Suck on that! When a pack of dingos approaches, you're fucked.

Your origin is being the deported scum of Britain, mine is kicking them the fuck up out of here. Do keep that in mind.
'Faggot'? your the one called Marion!
By the way your hero John Wayne was a shameless hypocrite who refused to serve his country while making out on screen he won the war single-handedly. Coward!

We don't have Dingo's in the north of England and neither I nor my family have ever been deported.
You don't own fukc all - I own the one thing you can never have - wisdom!

Notice the Beta Cuck FAGGOT policeman in that picture, INSTEAD of cracking the head of the human filth on the left because he's kicking the ETHNIC British man on the right, the Beta Cuck Faggot helps the human filth on the left.

Situation is that they should put the British Army on the streets. Boris is being a Beta Cuck Faggot not doing anything. Priti Patel their Home Secretary should be their Prime Minister, she has the balls Boris does not.

"Because his HERITAGE is in Pakistan, his Ancestors came from Pakistan, he should NOT have ANY say in what happens with the ETHNIC British it is THEIR NATION, THEIR HERITAGE, THEIR CULTURE."

So you then go on to say Priti Patel FROM A UGANDAN/INDIAN PARENTAGE should be Prime Minister? - TOTALLY CONTRADICTORY HEAD UP YOUR ARSE OR WHAT?

As you've decided to tell us who should be our PM - What part of Britain are you from?

The DIFFERENCE is that Priti Patel is not out on the streets of London DEMANDING and drawing up LISTS of what British Heritage and Culture to DESTROY, so if adopted in the UK the 1800 thing someone like Priti Patel would be allowed to NOT get deported back to either Uganda or India, she obviously LOVES the nation her Ancestors made their New Home in, as opposed to the Pakistani Muslim Terrorist Supporter Sadiq Khan who HATES Britain and is LOYAL to The Prophet Mohammed over The Queen of the United Kingdom.
So those you perceive to be foreign and to your personal political far right taste can stay and even become PM but those who are not should be thrown under a bus burnt and their ashes deported - is that it?

That flag? Gawd you wouldn't happen to be the love child of Hitler and Eva Braun?

"can stay and even become PM but those who are not should be thrown under a bus burnt and their ashes deported - is that it?"

Well yes and yes, but they should be first given opportunity to Self Deport if not then all bets = off. Nations can not have this type of scum in them anymore if they want to preserve and protect the Heritage and Culture. This other crowd = Poison to nations.

"That flag? Gawd you wouldn't happen to be the love child of Hitler and Eva Braun?"

Yes what about it? I am a Patriot there has never been a Traitor in my entire family history. The other section of your comment, you have ONLY just joined this forum, I am immune to ALL name calling I do NOT care what name calling you do and my response is this
Why so ashamed to reveal your nationality? - You waste no time in pontificating on everybody else's!
I don't remember him referring to people as scum, faggots or their origins as shit holes though I've no doubt he did in private.

"You waste no time in pontificating on everybody else's!"

Our American friends at this forum can say the same about you trashing America.
No one can trash America - its impossible!
Of course I can criticize those I consider un - american, who deny decent american's from achieving the destiny I believe their forefathers had in store for them.

I have dual nationality having been born in Dublin, Ireland.
We are all though citizens of the world and banging on about our nation is better than yours is rather infantile.
So your Austrian as the flag suggested - I certainly wouldn't go banging on about your national history as it is the most shameful in human history!

During the Second War the Republic of Ireland side with our side, this because they thought that it would help the IRA damage Britain I also add during the Second War Scotland also side with our side not ALL of but the Scottish National Party did who of course are NOW the Government in Scotland but do NOT like the public to be remind that during the Second War they side with our side because they WANTED Britain to be destroyed.

We NEVER wanted to destroy Britain, we always had a respect for the British and their Culture and we like all the tea drinking thing and the fox hunting thing and also the British Art and films and Claridges. We show our respect for Britain by NOT bombing St. Paul's Cathedral for example.

One member of my family was actually shot but we do NOT consider him a Traitor because he WAS CORRECT, he wanted like EVERYONE wanted to stop the Invasion of The Soviet Union and he got the information out via Sweden's Diplomatic Corp to Washington DC about the date (which was later changed of course) and it was discovered and he was arrested in the middle of the night by Gestapo and taken and put on a ONE HOUR trial again in the middle of the night and then he was taken out and put against the wall and shot and his body return to our family. He ALSO is one of my family HEROES and PATRIOTS, he was CORRECT the Invasion of The Soviet Union was NOT the correct thing to do, this to me a disaster on par with GWB and Tony Blair invading Iraq in 2002.

You know ZERO about my family and this is how I like it. But I will comment that during the Second War the majority of my family who serve did so in the Diplomatic service and also protecting and promoting our BEAUTIFUL Culture (Art, Opera mainly) and some in Judicial service (within this my family CONTINUED to have filthy Communists condemned to DEATH and ALSO have TRAITORS condemned to DEATH via hanging with PIANO WIRE mainly and I am VERY VERY PROUD of them for doing this as Our Lord's Assassins). I add that NO member of my family did any Military fighting, my family are to Cultured and Sophisticated for that type of thing BUT that does NOT mean they were not in BEAUTIFUL uniforms because they were.
Don't suppose any of them were Jewish?

Of course I can criticize those I consider un - american, who deny decent american's from achieving the destiny I believe their forefathers had in store for them.

We are all though citizens of the world and banging on about our nation is better than yours is rather infantile.
So your Austrian as the flag suggested - I certainly wouldn't go banging on about your national history as it is the most shameful in human history!

You've been trashing America since you signed up.
And you have absolutely no moral authority to deem who is un American.
You aren't American and obviously have no clue what this country was built on.

I get involve with the American thing because as you know I live for 6 months in the GREAT State of Texas, have MANY American friends and so give my moral support to PATRIOTIC Americans under attack.

You know ZERO about my family and this is how I like it. But I will comment that during the Second War the majority of my family who serve did so in the Diplomatic service and also protecting and promoting our BEAUTIFUL Culture (Art, Opera mainly) and some in Judicial service (within this my family CONTINUED to have filthy Communists condemned to DEATH and ALSO have TRAITORS condemned to DEATH via hanging with PIANO WIRE mainly and I am VERY VERY PROUD of them for doing this as Our Lord's Assassins). I add that NO member of my family did any Military fighting, my family are to Cultured and Sophisticated for that type of thing BUT that does NOT mean they were not in BEAUTIFUL uniforms because they were.

We are Christian and have only ever been Roman Catholic, anyone who does NOT accept Jesus Christ as The Messiah is not welcome and this goes for Muslims also AND Athiests.

"No one can trash America - its impossible!"

World Wide Leftists do it 24/7.

"I certainly wouldn't go banging on about your national history as it is the most shameful in human history!"

It certainly is NOT, I would say China under Mao takes the prize. My nation is beautiful, we have always had a beautiful Culture and history.

"We are all though citizens of the world"

That is what International Communism preaches and has done since V.I. Lenin "Global Citizens" NO we are NOT Global Citizens, we are of our OWN Nations and despite what the Leftists want we will NEVER REMOVE our borders because WITHOUT borders there is NO Nation.

I do though have some Jewish friends who live in Haifa, Israel and I have visit them a number of times and you know we have talked about food and films and music and Art and architecture and politics and EVERYTHING but we have never talked about the Second War and you know why? Because we are Emotionally Mature peoples and because that is the PAST and we do NOT live in the PAST.

Also I am friends with a number of politicians in The Likud Party and I have talked two times on the phone with Bibi but have not meet with him yet, the second time I talk on the phone with Bibi was in April for the reason I post about on April 30 below Screen Shot of that situation and my Number II and me did then go to Athens, Greece and Tel Aviv, Israel and then in helicopter to Jerusalem, Israel all this allow because we both have Diplomatic Passports and during the COVID-19 thing if you have a Diplomatic Passport you could still travel on Official Government Missions but wearing masks and gloves at ALL times:

1592088401445.png

1592088441393.png

Link to my above post:

Three days before above post in same thread I post about our Smart Group:

1592088741876.png

1592088758344.png

1592088778856.png

1592088800248.png

1592088821842.png

1592088845932.png

1592089050510.png

Link to my above post:

Last edited:

During the Second War the Republic of Ireland side with our side, this because they thought that it would help the IRA damage Britain I also add during the Second War Scotland also side with our side not ALL of but the Scottish National Party did who of course are NOW the Government in Scotland but do NOT like the public to be remind that during the Second War they side with our side because they WANTED Britain to be destroyed.

We NEVER wanted to destroy Britain, we always had a respect for the British and their Culture and we like all the tea drinking thing and the fox hunting thing and also the British Art and films and Claridges. We show our respect for Britain by NOT bombing St. Paul's Cathedral for example.

One member of my family was actually shot but we do NOT consider him a Traitor because he WAS CORRECT, he wanted like EVERYONE wanted to stop the Invasion of The Soviet Union and he got the information out via Sweden's Diplomatic Corp to Washington DC about the date (which was later changed of course) and it was discovered and he was arrested in the middle of the night by Gestapo and taken and put on a ONE HOUR trial again in the middle of the night and then he was taken out and put against the wall and shot and his body return to our family. He ALSO is one of my family HEROES and PATRIOTS, he was CORRECT the Invasion of The Soviet Union was NOT the correct thing to do, this to me a disaster on par with GWB and Tony Blair invading Iraq in 2002.
During the Second War the Republic of Ireland side with our side,
During WWII Ireland was a Dominion and King George V was still the head of state. It wasn't till 1948 she became a republic. It is true there was sympathy for Germany - DeValera even paid his respects on Hitlers death but it was anti-British sentiment rather than any liking for the Nazi's and soon turned to revulsion after it was revealed what the Nazi's had been up to.

St Paul's wasn't 'spared' it is just the incendiaries bounced of its dome shape landed in the gutter and could be kicked off. With it un-lit the heavy bombers could not find their target.

Don't think you can seriously compare WWII with the Iraq war!

Your relative was quite clearly a traitor if he divulged state secrets to a foreign power wether
his intention - to save Germany from a mortal mistake was right or not!

Nobody "hates whites." The thought that whites would "hate whites

Here we see the neo nazi friends of Tommy Robinson in action today. There are no BLM protestors there because they cancelled to avoid trouble. So these drunken thugs attack the police instead. Stay classy Mr Robinson.

Time to refine your product. Looks like some of your potential patrons aren’t buying your brand of Cucktopia.

Your use of "cuck" identifies you as a right-wing, white supremacist. Try being an American.

Fuck off Communist scum nobody cares what you think. Me = PROUD TO BE RIGHT-WING.

Oh, you are so proud! You don't even know what a communist is. Go back to bed and get under your master. Didn't he just snap his fingers? You are such a laugh.

Why are you ignoring my simple question?

WHAT "simple question"?
I can hardly believe that the British people are actually starting to stand up for themselves. They should throw the muslim mayor out on his ass.

You are saying that only people of some religions can hold office and people of other religions can't. Pathetic. This has nothing to do with the British people standing up for themselves. It would be like saying that the actions of putin's poodles like the boobielulu thugs here in the U.S. are standing up for the U.S. Don't be ridiculous.
The anti British Sadiq Khan is culturally muslim. The British should throw him out bodily and reclaim Great Britian for their own. England is not a country settled by immigrants. The indigenous people are Anglo Saxons. If they had an ounce of self respect no one but an ethnic English would ever be allowed to hold public office at all.

What is "culturally Muslim" or "culturally Christian" or culturally Jewish"? Some people make a mockery of their respective faiths, like the falwells and grahams do here with the Christian faith, but Khan has not done anything wrong, much less done something wrong because of his faith.

I would agree.

Don't throw him out because he is a Muslim.

Throw him out because he royally sucks.

The pajama mayor of Minneapolis is white.

He's a piece of shit.

He needs to go.

Why does Saddiq Khan, the mayor of a capital city in another nation, need to go? What has he done? Be specific.

Because his HERITAGE is in Pakistan, his Ancestors came from Pakistan, he should NOT have ANY say in what happens with the ETHNIC British it is THEIR NATION, THEIR HERITAGE, THEIR CULTURE.

So what? What countries did your ancestors come from? Are you so ignorant that you do not know that people emmigrate and immigrate between countries? I'm an American by birthright established long ago by my Irish, Russian, and Polish ancestors. Moreover, what right do you have to criticize the British? Should YOU have any rights?

Liberals aka Leftists aka Communist filth are THE RACISTS, when you HATE because of skin colour you are a RACIST and the Leftist human scum HATE Whites because to them ALL Whites are White Supremacists, Leftists are so low IQ because of ALL that Soy shit they eat because they are freaks of NATURE being Vegan and have Brain Rotting Disease do NOT EVEN know WHAT a White Supremacist even IS. Fucking morons.

What else? Oh yes here's a BEAUTIFUL picture:

View attachment 349843

The notion that whites "hate whites" is patently ludicrous. I never met a white person who hated white people. Stop trying to drag all white people into your filthy pigsty. If you want to wallow in filth, that's your right, but don't drag the rest of us down with you.

Why does it not surprise me your in with that right wing psycho Netanyahew.
As a Diplomat do you consider your style 'diplomatic'by any chance?

Here we see the neo nazi friends of Tommy Robinson in action today. There are no BLM protestors there because they cancelled to avoid trouble. So these drunken thugs attack the police instead. Stay classy Mr Robinson.

Time to refine your product. Looks like some of your potential patrons aren’t buying your brand of Cucktopia.

Your use of "cuck" identifies you as a right-wing, white supremacist. Try being an American.

Fuck off Communist scum nobody cares what you think. Me = PROUD TO BE RIGHT-WING.

Oh, you are so proud! You don't even know what a communist is. Go back to bed and get under your master. Didn't he just snap his fingers? You are such a laugh.

WHAT "simple question"?
I can hardly believe that the British people are actually starting to stand up for themselves. They should throw the muslim mayor out on his ass.

You are saying that only people of some religions can hold office and people of other religions can't. Pathetic. This has nothing to do with the British people standing up for themselves. It would be like saying that the actions of putin's poodles like the boobielulu thugs here in the U.S. are standing up for the U.S. Don't be ridiculous.
The anti British Sadiq Khan is culturally muslim. The British should throw him out bodily and reclaim Great Britian for their own. England is not a country settled by immigrants. The indigenous people are Anglo Saxons. If they had an ounce of self respect no one but an ethnic English would ever be allowed to hold public office at all.

What is "culturally Muslim" or "culturally Christian" or culturally Jewish"? Some people make a mockery of their respective faiths, like the falwells and grahams do here with the Christian faith, but Khan has not done anything wrong, much less done something wrong because of his faith.

I would agree.

He's a piece of shit.

He needs to go.

Why does Saddiq Khan, the mayor of a capital city in another nation, need to go? What has he done? Be specific.

Because his HERITAGE is in Pakistan, his Ancestors came from Pakistan, he should NOT have ANY say in what happens with the ETHNIC British it is THEIR NATION, THEIR HERITAGE, THEIR CULTURE.

So what? What countries did your ancestors come from? Are you so ignorant that you do not know that people emmigrate and immigrate between countries? I'm an American by birthright established long ago by my Irish, Russian, and Polish ancestors. Moreover, what right do you have to criticize the British? Should YOU have any rights?

Liberals aka Leftists aka Communist filth are THE RACISTS, when you HATE because of skin colour you are a RACIST and the Leftist human scum HATE Whites because to them ALL Whites are White Supremacists, Leftists are so low IQ because of ALL that Soy shit they eat because they are freaks of NATURE being Vegan and have Brain Rotting Disease do NOT EVEN know WHAT a White Supremacist even IS. Fucking morons.

View attachment 349843

The notion that whites "hate whites" is patently ludicrous. I never met a white person who hated white people. Stop trying to drag all white people into your filthy pigsty. If you want to wallow in filth, that's your right, but don't drag the rest of us down with you.

I ask for a 3rd time is Khan in the same party as Corbyn? Why are you avoiding the question?

During the Second War the Republic of Ireland side with our side,
During WWII Ireland was a Dominion and King George V was still the head of state. It wasn't till 1948 she became a republic. It is true there was sympathy for Germany - DeValera even paid his respects on Hitlers death but it was anti-British sentiment rather than any liking for the Nazi's and soon turned to revulsion after it was revealed what the Nazi's had been up to.

St Paul's wasn't 'spared' it is just the incendiaries bounced of its dome shape landed in the gutter and could be kicked off. With it un-lit the heavy bombers could not find their target.

Don't think you can seriously compare WWII with the Iraq war!

Your relative was quite clearly a traitor if he divulged state secrets to a foreign power wether
his intention - to save Germany from a mortal mistake was right or not!

Here in Wien it is now the time 01.16AM and I have to go to the bed to be in my office at 07.00AM to work on things. But this is to say and this would be the SAME for ANY nation that if the peoples think that their respective Government Departments have Saturday and Sunday off this is not correct, we ALL work 7 days since COVID-19. Many peoples in many nations think their respective Government Departments do NOT work Saturday and Sunday but we do and THEY do and we do this and THEY do this for the respective populations and many times for zero thanks but we do this and THEY do this from a sense of DUTY.

WHAT "simple question"?

I would agree.

He's a piece of shit.

He needs to go.

View attachment 349843

I ask for a 3rd time is Khan in the same party as Corbyn? Why are you avoiding the question?

Perhaps its because if you really wanted to know you can just google it.
And YES Sadiq Khan IS like Jeremy Corbin a Labour Party member......You know a bit like your Democrats but with balls!

Why does it not surprise me your in with that right wing psycho Netanyahew.
As a Diplomat do you consider your style 'diplomatic'by any chance?

I am not a Diplomat per se as in Foreign Diplomacy, although I suppose last year when I was an Attache at our Embassy in Turkey this did happen sometimes, mainly because Erdogan has become such a PROBLEM for Europa. My Diplomatic Passport and Diplomatic Immunity is specifically because of my job at Interior and this is how it is for many who work for their respective nations Ministry of Interior or in Britain your Home Office eg. if you work for Agriculture or ANYTHING that is NOT Interior OR Defence you would NOT be issued a Diplomatic Passport or Diplomatic Immunity. Those who work at The Ministry of Defence also are issued Diplomatic Passports with the same Diplomatic Immunity and I THINK that is a good thing as sometimes they have to deal with and travel to some DIFFICULT nations eg. Saudi Arabia, China etc that type of DIFFICULT nations.

I am known for being VERY Diplomatic and also very easy going, in ANY given situation I think I could probably defuse a problem situation, we had several problem situations when I was in Turkey and I sat in on some of them with our Ambassador to Turkey and we had a resolution of these problems, not immediately, but eventually.

WHAT "simple question"?

I would agree.

He's a piece of shit.

He needs to go.

View attachment 349843

Perhaps its because if you really wanted to know you can just google it.
And YES Sadiq Khan IS like Jeremy Corbin a Labour Party member......You know a bit like your Democrats but with balls!

You talking to me, prancing Nancy boy? I was answering a question with that question. Chill, wanker.

Your origin is being the deported scum of Britain, mine is kicking them the fuck up out of here. Do keep that in mind.
By the way your hero John Wayne was a shameless hypocrite who refused to serve his country while making out on screen he won the war single-handedly. Coward!

We don't have Dingo's in the north of England and neither I nor my family have ever been deported.
I own a Lee Enfield #1 Mark III bitch, and you don't, and can't! Ha-ha! Motherfucker!
It's just a historical rifle a friend gave me, not my main weapons. Also I have about 1k .303 rounds for it.
It's all packed up and greased up right now. Bolt is in in a baggy with oil and wd-40.
What kind of guns are you allowed, boy?

Last edited:

Hell,if you have enough money wisdom is optional.
Look at all the dumbfuck kneelers in the NFL.
They get by just fine ...at least right up to till they beat the shit out of one of their baby mommas.

I own a Lee Enfield #1 Mark III bitch, and you don't, and can't! Ha-ha! Motherfucker!
It's just a historical rifle a friend gave me, not my main weapons. Also I have about 1k .303 rounds for it.
It's all packed up and greased up right now.
When we come to power in the US your Lee Enfield and all other personal weapons will be sent to the crusher without compensation, manufacturers will be banned, sales will be banned, anyone in possession of a firearm will be jailed!

It's all packed up and greased up right now.
When we come to power in the US your Lee Enfield and all other personal weapons will be sent to the crusher without compensation, manufacturers will be banned, sales will be banned, anyone in possession of a firearm will be jailed!

Who's this "we" you're talking about?

Forum List

Back