Right wing reality

I'd like to say maddow was the far, FAR lefts equivalent to Beck.

And "she" is, if you take away the in debt research, the knowledge, the passion, the know how, the smarts, the charisma, the vast number of people that whatch both shows.

She's just like Beck.

But add in the research, and the knowledge, then she's nothing like Beck.

Except they both like girls. Only she never asked a 19 year old on her show if she could take nude pictures.

He had an American Idol contestant on his show and asked that question, but she just stared and didn't answer. Then, after an uncomfortable silence, he said, "So that's a no?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Maddow is a "hateful left wing loon"?

In what universe?

She's pretty level headed. She backs her statements with facts. And when she gets it wrong, she says so.

In what universe?

She's pretty level headed. She backs her statements with facts. And when she gets it wrong, she says so.

If it wasn't obvious before, its totally obvious now...the hacks on the Right are total buffoons. Walking, talking, squawking fools.

I take not a single one of them seriously. Here or elsewhere.

Buncha idjits!

In what universe?

YEAH, sure she does.
just like that video with a FEW PEOPLE and that makes all of the RIGHT WING REALITY..

give us a break, please

You listen to people you know are lying to you? How smart is that?

Hmmm. So anyone in the news media who's on the right, that being FOX news, are a bunch of liars??

Of course anyone on the left, that being the rest of the news media, they all speak the absolute truth??

I find it hard to believe that anyone would believe that. I certainly don't.

Fox sued in court for the right to lie to their viewers ( what other network has done that?)

Fox kept labeling the republican politicians as democrats on the air when they got caught fucking aides or trying to fuck aides or trying to suck the dick of the guy in the next stall or going to prison for taking payoffs.

Fox airs complete nutters like Oliely and Beck.

Oh yeah and they run with complete bullshit stories like the Obama trip is bringing half of the navy and the like.

Tell us when any other station had such a fucked up partisan hack record

Yes I read that.

The Media Can Legally Lie

The last paragraph says it all.

What makes you think FOX is the only news network that can lie??

Do you honestly think that MSNBC, CNN and the rest don't distort stories??

Jeeze TM join the real world.

Right wingers and most, if not all Republicans would rather watch Fox. Even though they know Fox lied when it said Obama was spending 200 million dollars a day on a visit. Even when they show altered pictures of people they don't like. Even when they show video of one rally to beef up another rally.

Fox network lies and lies and still, the right wing loves it. Why? Because they like the message of hate.

They call Maddow and others "loons". But those "others" back up their stories with "facts". Fox just lies. We've seen it again and again.

The right wing and most, if not all Republicans would rather believe the lies. What does that say about them?

Hmmm. So anyone in the news media who's on the right, that being FOX news, are a bunch of liars??

Of course anyone on the left, that being the rest of the news media, they all speak the absolute truth??

I find it hard to believe that anyone would believe that. I certainly don't.

Fox sued in court for the right to lie to their viewers ( what other network has done that?)

Fox kept labeling the republican politicians as democrats on the air when they got caught fucking aides or trying to fuck aides or trying to suck the dick of the guy in the next stall or going to prison for taking payoffs.

Fox airs complete nutters like Oliely and Beck.

Oh yeah and they run with complete bullshit stories like the Obama trip is bringing half of the navy and the like.

Tell us when any other station had such a fucked up partisan hack record

Yes I read that.

The Media Can Legally Lie

The last paragraph says it all.

What makes you think FOX is the only news network that can lie??

Do you honestly think that MSNBC, CNN and the rest don't distort stories??

Jeeze TM join the real world.

There is always going to be some distortion. We are human. Distortion happens, in every story.

But is that an excuse for the outright lies of Fox?

Right wingers and most, if not all Republicans would rather watch Fox. Even though they know Fox lied when it said Obama was spending 200 million dollars a day on a visit. Even when they show altered pictures of people they don't like. Even when they show video of one rally to beef up another rally.

Fox network lies and lies and still, the right wing loves it. Why? Because they like the message of hate.

They call Maddow and others "loons". But those "others" back up their stories with "facts". Fox just lies. We've seen it again and again.

The right wing and most, if not all Republicans would rather believe the lies. What does that say about them?

Right wingers and most, if not all Republicans would rather watch Fox. Even though they know Fox lied when it said Obama was spending 200 million dollars a day on a visit.

true story

In what universe?

Yes.. she is a hyper-partisan loon... she cherry picks pieces, excludes important info, all based on her highly evident agenda... she is no different than other extreme partisan entertainers such as Olberdouche or Savage

Funny thing.

The first place I saw this debunked was on a right wing blog.

So that is why Limpbaugh, Insannity, and the rest repeated it on their shows? I will beleive that about the right wing blog when you post it.

I wouldn't know why, or even if, they repeated it, all I know is the first place I saw it debunked.

No, Obama?s not taking 34 Navy ships to India with him Hot Air

Please notice that it started with a report from India, not with Fox News. Does this mean India is a hotbed of right wing extremism?

In what universe?

That sounds just like Beck to me, which might explain why I do not listen to either of them.

Maddow and Olbermann run comedy shows in prime time. Its all comedy......no news analysis going on there.
Olberman does this" Worse Worser" routine evey single night. Thats comedy.....not news or news analysis. Virtually everything Maddow does is stated with sarchasm........theres no seriousness going on there. Both are shows geared to cheerlead the same far left folks who tune in every night. Everybody knows it too...........except of course, for the k00ks.

In what universe?

Yes.. she is a hyper-partisan loon... she cherry picks pieces, excludes important info, all based on her highly evident agenda... she is no different than other extreme partisan entertainers such as Olberdouche or Savage

Hyper-partisan? Loon? Nope. She has guests from all parts of the political spectrum. And not just ridiculous lefties like Hannity does..

Does she cherry pick? Yes..a bit. But she doesn't lie..and if she gets it wrong..she says so.

In what universe?

That sounds just like Beck to me, which might explain why I do not listen to either of them.

Beck out and out lies. And he's big on "Guilt by association".

That's the difference.

In what universe?

Beck out and out lies. And he's big on "Guilt by association".

That's the difference.

He's an actor... like the rest of them in that profession.

Forum List

Back