P2+ (000s)
25-54 (000s)
35-64 (000s)

MSNBC
RACHEL MADDOW SHOW
P2+ (000s)
25-54 (000s)
35-64 (000s)

Judging by the numbers about 700,000 less than watch Hannity. Of course, both are vastly out done by Spongebob Squarepants ass whupping 6.1 million. You are either a Goofy Goober or you are against us.

I mean seriously? WHO WATCHES MADDOW?

Net 9PM
FNC
HANNITY
P2+ (000s)
25-54 (000s)
35-64 (000s)

MSNBC
RACHEL MADDOW SHOW
P2+ (000s)
25-54 (000s)
35-64 (000s)

Judging by the numbers about 700,000 less than watch Hannity. Of course, both are vastly out done by Spongebob Squarepants ass whupping 6.1 million. You are either a Goofy Goober or you are against us.

Yeah, when you don't include a url for your numbers, I instantly become incredulous.

There is no indication of when this was taken or who even took it.

Try again!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

lol, When the Maddcow goes out and does a show on the LEFT WING REALITY, then I"ll think about giving a shit what she has to say..

of course all you have to do to see left wing REALITY , is tune in and watch Olbermann, Maddcow, Chrissy Matthews on PMSnbc.

Last edited:
Now another righty imbecile picks up the chat, a shot at validating the already told lie about who watches Rachel. Clueless, ignorant, simpleton,...YES, this poster is out of her fucking mind.

Here again, a clueless righty preaching the gospel to the conflock. It would actually make a pretty good funny book to just write down the shit these returds write on the daily internet.:lol::lol:

I think we see who's out of their mind. Seriously? Maddow?

What is her rating numbers compared to even Glen Beck, O'Reilly, Hannity?

You can claim we are the ones that are clueless and have an alternate reality, but that's a joke given November 2! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So, someone in the liberal sore loser echo chamber told you libs what you wanted to hear and that's some sort of validation???? Of what exactly???

I'm still waiting for libs to tell us that.

They claim WE can't debunk, but look who can't tell us her ratings, and who really listens to her.

Pretty sad!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You listen to people you know are lying to you? How smart is that?

Hmmm. So anyone in the news media who's on the right, that being FOX news, are a bunch of liars??

Of course anyone on the left, that being the rest of the news media, they all speak the absolute truth??

I find it hard to believe that anyone would believe that. I certainly don't.

Last edited:

You can claim we are the ones that are clueless and have an alternate reality, but that's a joke given November 2! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So, someone in the liberal sore loser echo chamber told you libs what you wanted to hear and that's some sort of validation???? Of what exactly???

They claim WE can't debunk, but look who can't tell us her ratings, and who really listens to her.

Pretty sad!

Hmmm. So anyone in the news media who's on the right is lying?? Anyone on FOX of course.

What makes you think that those on the left are honest??

What make you think that They wouldn't lie to you??

Wow to you need to catch a clue. Jeeze.

Fox sued for and won the right to lie in their broadcasts. They have used that right liberally:lol:

Pretty sad!

Hmmm. So anyone in the news media who's on the right, that being FOX news, are a bunch of liars??

Of course anyone on the left, that being the rest of the news media, they all speak the absolute truth??

Fox sued in court for the right to lie to their viewers ( what other network has done that?)

Fox kept labeling the republican politicians as democrats on the air when they got caught fucking aides or trying to fuck aides or trying to suck the dick of the guy in the next stall or going to prison for taking payoffs.

Fox airs complete nutters like Oliely and Beck.

Oh yeah and they run with complete bullshit stories like the Obama trip is bringing half of the navy and the like.

Tell us when any other station had such a fucked up partisan hack record

Fox sued in court for the right to lie to their viewers ( what other network has done that?)

Fox kept labeling the republican politicians as democrats on the air :lol:when they got caught fucking aides or trying to fuck aides or trying to suck the dick of the guy in the next stall or going to prison for taking payoffs.

Fox airs complete nutters like Oliely and Beck.

Oh yeah and they run with complete bullshit stories like the Obama trip is bringing half of the navy and the like.

Tell us when any other station had such a fucked up partisan hack record

PMSnbc

Maddow is a winger hyper-partisan loon... and when this is pointed out repeatedly, the left wing fringe loons like rdummy will predictably counter with a 'but but but FOX' just as they would predictably counter negatives about Obama with a 'but but but but Booooosh'

She's nothing more than a winger entertainer... not news.. not factual... not even based on fact.... she's agenda driven blather and will not be taken seriously by anyone who prides themselves in analysis based on truth... and should be taken no more seriously as a 'truthful source' than other wingers such as Olberdouche or Whacko Savage

I'd like to say maddow was the far, FAR lefts equivalent to Beck.

And "she" is, if you take away the in debt research, the knowledge, the passion, the know how, the smarts, the charisma, the vast number of people that whatch both shows.

She's just like Beck.

Rachel Maddow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maddow was born in Castro Valley, California, is the daughter of Robert B. "Bob" Maddow, a former United States Air Force captain and an attorney for the East Bay Municipal Utility District, and Elaine Maddow (née Gosse), a school program administrator from Newfoundland, Canada.[9][10][11] She has one older brother, David. Maddow's mother was raised a strict Roman Catholic, and Maddow herself grew up in a community that her mother has described as "very conservative."[12][13] Maddow was a competitive athlete and played three sports in high school.[14] Referencing John Hughes films, she describes herself in high school as "a cross between the jock and the antisocial girl."[13]

A graduate of Castro Valley High School in Castro Valley, Maddow earned a degree in public policy from Stanford University in 1994.[15] At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship. She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. In 2001, she earned a Doctorate in Philosophy (DPhil) in politics from Oxford University.[16] Her thesis is titled HIV/AIDS and Health Care Reform in British and American Prisons. She is the first openly gay American to win a Rhodes scholarship.[17][18]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Beck#Personal_life

Glenn Lee Beck was born in Everett, Washington to William and Mary Beck, who lived in Mountlake Terrace, Washington.[7] The family later moved to Mount Vernon, Washington[8] where they owned and operated City Bakery in the downtown area.[9] He is descended from German immigrants who came to the United States in the 1800s.[10] Beck was raised as a Roman Catholic and attended Immaculate Conception Catholic School in Mount Vernon. At age 13, he won a contest that landed him his first broadcast job as a disc jockey for his hometown radio station, KBRC.[11]

In 1977, William Beck filed for divorce against Mary due to her worsening alcoholism.[12] Glenn and his older sister moved with their mother to Sumner, Washington, attending a Jesuit school[13] in Puyallup. On May 15, 1979, his mother drowned in Puget Sound, just west of Tacoma, Washington.[13] A man who had taken her out in a small boat also drowned. A Tacoma police report stated that Mary Beck "appeared to be a classic drowning victim", but a Coast Guard investigator speculated that she could have intentionally jumped overboard.[13] Beck has described his mother's death as a suicide in interviews during television and radio broadcasts.[12][13]

After their mother's death, Beck and his older sister moved to their father's home in Bellingham, Washington,[11] where Beck graduated from Sehome High School in June 1982.[14] In the aftermath of his mother's death and subsequent suicide of his stepbrother, Beck has said he used "Dr. Jack Daniel's" to cope.[15] At 18, following his high school graduation, Beck relocated to Provo, Utah and worked at radio station KAYK. Feeling he "didn't fit in," Beck left Utah after six months,[16] taking a job at Washington D.C.'s WPGC in February 1983.[11]

Last edited:
Go look at Madow resume and then look at Becks and get back to us asshole

LOL, who cares?
just because she has a "resume" doesn't mean she can't and is a left wing loony toon.
I can't watch her. she is an Olbermann clone.
Loud, ugly and hateful.

She is left she is UNLIKE Beck not loony

Now tell me you want your daughter to be married to a guy with Becks family history

Last edited:
Go look at Madow resume and then look at Becks and get back to us asshole

LOL, who cares?
just because she has a "resume" doesn't mean she can't and is a left wing loony toon.
I can't watch her. she is an Olbermann clone.
Loud, ugly and hateful.

A Rhodes Scholar like Rachel Maddow is hateful, but a divisive extremist Mr. Glenn "I-Think-The-President-Is-A-Racist" and "The-Left-Will-Use-Violence-At-Any-Means-To-Attack-Us" Beck is a loving American hero.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
49izadw.gif

You ReichWingers really crack me up.

*wipes tears from my good eye*

Pretty sad!

You voted for Obama and YOU can say that with a straight face?

Liberals!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What did he lie about?

Forum List

Back