Right wing militia detains 200 migrants at gun point on New Mexico!! HELL YEAH!

I responded to one of Correll's rhetorical questions and have been chasing him for over 20 posts, trying to get an honest answer from him. Let's see if he can answer this time. EVERY one of his answers so far is to avoid the questions and pose straw man arguments and accuse me of B.S. he would never accuse anyone of to their face.

America has had foreigners regulated since the Mayflower hit the shores of the New World in 1620. However, this process has been done by different levels of government at different times. From your own article:

"The federal government assumed control of immigration on April 18, 1890"

Here are the serious questions for you Correll:

A) Where, in the Constitution, does the federal government have the authority to tell the states who can and cannot come to that respective state?

B) PRIOR to 1890 the federal government did not have control over immigration. Obviously if someone were regulating the flow of foreigners and it was not the federal government, somebody did it for that period between 1789 and 1890 A FULL CENTURY OF REGULATION WITHOUT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BY YOUR OWN LINK!

C) HOW did the federal government, after a century end up controlling the flow of foreigners? Which Amendment changed that?

I have repeatedly answered this question.

My answer is, I don't know and I don't care.

These are minor quibbles beside the importance of the rapid and extreme changes being forced onto US, by massive Third World immigration, legal and illegal.

I responded to one of Correll's rhetorical questions and have been chasing him for over 20 posts, trying to get an honest answer from him. Let's see if he can answer this time. EVERY one of his answers so far is to avoid the questions and pose straw man arguments and accuse me of B.S. he would never accuse anyone of to their face.

America has had foreigners regulated since the Mayflower hit the shores of the New World in 1620. However, this process has been done by different levels of government at different times. From your own article:

A) Where, in the Constitution, does the federal government have the authority to tell the states who can and cannot come to that respective state?

B) PRIOR to 1890 the federal government did not have control over immigration. Obviously if someone were regulating the flow of foreigners and it was not the federal government, somebody did it for that period between 1789 and 1890 A FULL CENTURY OF REGULATION WITHOUT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BY YOUR OWN LINK!

C) HOW did the federal government, after a century end up controlling the flow of foreigners? Which Amendment changed that?

These are minor quibbles beside the importance of the rapid and extreme changes being forced onto US, by massive Third World immigration, legal and illegal.

You are unable to understand the law because you don't understand history NOR the history of that law. All you understand is that you want what you want, the consequences be damned. Therein lies your problem.

What you want has far reaching effects. Infringe upon the Rights of another human being, YOUR Rights are affected in ways you cannot fathom. You've never been a victim of your own bad legislative lobbying efforts; I have.

Next, in studying the past, you can pretty much predict the future. America was founded on the English Common Law known as stare decisis. That's a fancy Latin term meaning let the decision stand. When you advocate things like denying Due Process to undocumented foreigners, you set the precedent where YOUR Due Process may be denied.

Lastly, our forefathers warned over and over and over again about the dangers of usurpation. You don't give a damn what happens provided you get what you want. The truth of the matter is that the current laws are unconstitutional and there is a danger in allowing the United States Supreme Court to grant powers they had no authority to grant. There is a dangerous precedent when Congress gives the Executive department carte blanche to do what they want. One day you wake up in an absolute dictatorship, asking yourself how it happened.

Immigration is but a symptom of a deeper problem. The fact that you do not understand that immigration is an assault on your culture and you think preserving such culture is racist only insures that the courts are going to over-turn most of what you think you're winning and you will be stuck with those portions of the law that took something away from you. Stupidity and apathy are costly. As an example only: the courts will NEVER allow the separation of families of foreigners (you saw that aspect tested recently.) What good is a wall in that instance? The courts are never going to keep people out permanently for violation a federal civil misdemeanor like Improper Entry as it would be deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment AND a tool to separate families.

Once you understand the history and the law, you begin to understand your best options. Serious people are not going to follow you to a path of certain defeat.

Why do employers ignore the current immigration laws? Why do Americans rent to, sell to, buy from and otherwise do business with foreigners? Do they really have a Right to do so? The United States Supreme Court once opined:

"The general misconception is that any statute passed by legislators bearing the appearance of law constitutes the law of the land. The Constitution of the United States is the supreme law of the land, and any statue, to be valid, must be in agreement. It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; one must prevail. This is succinctly stated as follows:

The general rule is that an unconstitutional statute, though having the form and name of law, is in reality no law, but is wholly void, and ineffective for any purpose; since unconstitutionality dates from the time of its enactment, and not merely from the date of the decision so branding it.

An unconstitutional law, in legal contemplation, is as inoperative as if it had never been passed. Such a statute leaves the question that it purports to settle just as it would be had the statute not been enacted.

Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principals follow that it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it . . .

A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one.

An unconstitutional law cannot operate to supersede any existing valid law.

Indeed, insofar as a statute runs counter to the fundamental law of the land, it is superseded thereby.

No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it.

— Sixteenth American Jurisprudence, Second Edition, Section 177. (late 2nd Ed. Section 256)

You are unable to understand the law because you don't understand history NOR the history of that law. All you understand is that you want what you want, the consequences be damned. Therein lies your problem.

Not caring about the law is not being unable to understand it. I am not a lawyer. If a lawyer or a judge can demonstrate that the law says something obviously wrong and/or stupid, that is not to me, a reason to do wrong and/or stupid shit, like let millions and millions of unwanted foreigners enter and live in our country.

What you want has far reaching effects. Infringe upon the Rights of another human being, YOUR Rights are affected in ways you cannot fathom. You've never been a victim of your own bad legislative lobbying efforts; I have.

We are talking about massive immigration and demographic change. EVERYTHING THAT EVERYONE WANTS, regarding this, has "far reaching effects.

I'm sorry you have been screwed by bad law. That is not a reason to let in millions of unwanted foreigners.

Next, in studying the past, you can pretty much predict the future. America was founded on the English Common Law known as stare decisis. That's a fancy Latin term meaning let the decision stand. When you advocate things like denying Due Process to undocumented foreigners, you set the precedent where YOUR Due Process may be denied.

The system has been purposefully overwhelmed by enemies of America coaching illegals to falsely claim asylum. To allow that tactic to work, is to surrender and allow the enemies of America to destroy that which made America, America, and remake it as a defacto One Party Third World Hellhole.

Lastly, our forefathers warned over and over and over again about the dangers of usurpation. You don't give a damn what happens provided you get what you want. The truth of the matter is that the current laws are unconstitutional and there is a danger in allowing the United States Supreme Court to grant powers they had no authority to grant. There is a dangerous precedent when Congress gives the Executive department carte blanche to do what they want. One day you wake up in an absolute dictatorship, asking yourself how it happened.

I want a secure border and to send unwanted foreigners home. If America is shaky that we can't survive doing that, then we were doomed anyways.

Immigration is but a symptom of a deeper problem. The fact that you do not understand that immigration is an assault on your culture and you think preserving such culture is racist

I agree that immigration, at least as it is being done now, is an assault on our culture. I do not think that preserving such culture is racist. Try to not make such crazy assumptions about me, and also, respect when I correct you, instead of pretending that you know me better than I know myself.

Cause you do not.

only insures that the courts are going to over-turn most of what you think you're winning and you will be stuck with those portions of the law that took something away from you.

Quite likely. One the other hand, your plan of just letting them win, will only cost them the time it takes to ignore those laws they don't like, which is zero.

Stupidity and apathy are costly. As an example only: the courts will NEVER allow the separation of families of foreigners (you saw that aspect tested recently.) What good is a wall in that instance?

Most illegals are young males. It will keep out the vast majority of illegals. Also, there will be plenty of times, that we can send the whole familiy home. NOt every child is an anchor baby.

The courts are never going to keep people out permanently for violation a federal civil misdemeanor like Improper Entry as it would be deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment AND a tool to separate families.

Giving up, is a sure fire way to lose.

Once you understand the history and the law, you begin to understand your best options. Serious people are not going to follow you to a path of certain defeat.

Yours is the path to certain defeat.

Not caring about the law is not being unable to understand it. I am not a lawyer. If a lawyer or a judge can demonstrate that the law says something obviously wrong and/or stupid, that is not to me, a reason to do wrong and/or stupid shit, like let millions and millions of unwanted foreigners enter and live in our country.

We are talking about massive immigration and demographic change. EVERYTHING THAT EVERYONE WANTS, regarding this, has "far reaching effects.

I'm sorry you have been screwed by bad law. That is not a reason to let in millions of unwanted foreigners.

The system has been purposefully overwhelmed by enemies of America coaching illegals to falsely claim asylum. To allow that tactic to work, is to surrender and allow the enemies of America to destroy that which made America, America, and remake it as a defacto One Party Third World Hellhole.

I want a secure border and to send unwanted foreigners home. If America is shaky that we can't survive doing that, then we were doomed anyways.

Immigration is but a symptom of a deeper problem. The fact that you do not understand that immigration is an assault on your culture and you think preserving such culture is racist

I agree that immigration, at least as it is being done now, is an assault on our culture. I do not think that preserving such culture is racist. Try to not make such crazy assumptions about me, and also, respect when I correct you, instead of pretending that you know me better than I know myself.

Cause you do not.

only insures that the courts are going to over-turn most of what you think you're winning and you will be stuck with those portions of the law that took something away from you.

Quite likely. One the other hand, your plan of just letting them win, will only cost them the time it takes to ignore those laws they don't like, which is zero.

Stupidity and apathy are costly. As an example only: the courts will NEVER allow the separation of families of foreigners (you saw that aspect tested recently.) What good is a wall in that instance?

Most illegals are young males. It will keep out the vast majority of illegals. Also, there will be plenty of times, that we can send the whole familiy home. NOt every child is an anchor baby.

The courts are never going to keep people out permanently for violation a federal civil misdemeanor like Improper Entry as it would be deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment AND a tool to separate families.

You know I don't play games. YOUR path is the one to certain defeat. The side you're on has bullshitted the people for over 15 years now. This multi quote stuff you do is only proof that you are on the ropes, readying for the final count. Here it comes:

The side you're on has sent more people to prison, jail, Hell, and had more patriots flipped to work as snitch bitches than any effort in the history of American Political Action Committees. OTOH, after 11 years of study and research, working for really smart guys, I helped organize the Militia of Georgia in 1987. It was big enough and savvy enough so that the ADL and so forth never challenged us nor reported on the leadership. It is the oldest and most continuous militia in the United States. To date (as I was informed yesterday on a pending action) I've had 35 cases that have been won in court; I've never been over-turned on appeal.

As for the thousands of people I've crossed paths with, not one person has spent a single night in jail - nor ever been arrested for that matter for taking my advice. That's a pretty damn good record for 32 years of service. In addition, I've been on two legal teams where the cases went to the United States Supreme Court. Both of those cases were won. I studied with another guy who got charged with sedition. He represented himself in court - federal court son. He won the case.

You've admitted that you don't know shit about the law; you've never studied history; you don't have a clue about immigration law and its legal development. So, you don't understand the parameters from which we have to work within. Most of the shit you come up with has been tried in court or put before the masses. Your side has one consistency - they have lost over and over and over again. The anti-immigrant wallists emptied out ALL the civilian militias. The leaders who rose up against the original Militia of Georgia and did not take the advice of the state headquarters, but followed the leadership you do are today in jail, prison, dead, or working as Confidential Informants... ALL of them. You might want to try peddling your magic elixir somewhere else.

You say stupid shit on this board because you have the luxury of remaining anonymous and you've never been a physical ACTIVIST. You are a keyboard commando who has tried to criticize my life without knowing the specific fights I've been in (fist fights, stand-offs, court-room battles, media battles, and political action just as highlights.) You haven't earned the Right to criticize me because you haven't done shit with your life save of posting in the general area of 100,000 posts on this board under different board names. You've admitted your inexperience. And, like I told you, we had this fight won until the wallist religion was financed by billionaires. More than fifteen years later, you're still bitching about so - called "illegals" after blowing more than 2 TRILLION DOLLARS in tax money and forfeiting God only knows how many of our Liberties.

The political pendulum swings back and forth. All you did was help the left. I've not backed down, compromised, nor done anything that helped the left (though you have - and you've done so through stupidity.) The difference is, we did not get any media attention. They focus on dumb shits like you for headlines. Meanwhile, the real fight goes on and is ignored by the media since they cannot demonize what we do. That may seem like little, but people DO read these threads and those who want to WIN instead of reading your criticisms will do what it takes to be effective. Know this: What you've done here and with your life has benefited the so - called "illegals" more than what the ADL and SCLC COMBINED have done for them. That's fact.

America needs the military lined up at the border to stop illegals, I am ok with immigrants asking for asylum if they have nothing to eat or violence but these illegals at the southern border are fake, because they come here overweight ...new clothes and hair cuts plus are caring smartphones

Also in the dessert credit cards were found and cash plus fake marriage certificates, these new illegals now are coming from Honduras..Guatemala...Cuba..Africa....many are flown in to Mexico then bussed up to USA boarder then asking for asylum to gain free generous government benefits.......this is reason I don't want any more illegals plus I hope trump sends in military to round up and deport every illegal
They are destroying American filling up schools and hospitals which raises taxes on American citizens.
Trump needs to win in 2020 otherwise American will be a socialist third world country.

The major quibble is that there is no express immigration clause in our federal Constitution.

Danielpalos?! Really?! We are the only Country in the World with a Revolutionary, Civil War reactionary Idea, one of many I presume, called Naturalized Citizenship. You've heard all over the news that People come here and have a baby who is then an American, and Europeans point and have no idea whats going on, because its totally American. Naturalized Citizenship I believe is the 13th amendment bundled tightly with freeing the slaves, disallowing the rebel government from returning to Office, and etc.

Well hey, the First "Citizen" and the "Last" will come with the implication of joined membership. The Romans in 200 BC are recorded as having the "most miraculous and amazing possession in the entire world" which was Roman Citizenship. You could join the army as an auxiliary a decade and Gain citizenship, lands even, go anywhere. The very first European Citizenship again, to be copying the Romans heavily too, was France Revolutionaries started a "Citizenship" in 1806 leading to 1812. Many many groups o the United States of America had no trust in the idea of Citizenship, its a very specific idea historically that we are Currently globalizing!

Last edited:
America needs the military lined up at the border to stop illegals, I am ok with immigrants asking for asylum if they have nothing to eat or violence but these illegals at the southern border are fake, because they come here overweight ...new clothes and hair cuts plus are caring smartphones

Also in the dessert credit cards were found and cash plus fake marriage certificates, these new illegals now are coming from Honduras..Guatemala...Cuba..Africa....many are flown in to Mexico then bussed up to USA boarder then asking for asylum to gain free generous government benefits.......this is reason I don't want any more illegals plus I hope trump sends in military to round up and deport every illegal
They are destroying American filling up schools and hospitals which raises taxes on American citizens.
Trump needs to win in 2020 otherwise American will be a socialist third world country.

You've been fed so much propaganda that reason won't help you.

Undocumented foreigners pay as much in taxes as they receive in benefits. So, it gets tiresome to do this song and dance every day. Here is the REAL meat and potatoes:

Either you have a National Security issue OR you have a legal issue. When you said the word "illegal," you negated the possibility of a military intervention. The military is prohibited from enforcing domestic policies. It's in the Constitution. If you do not respect the Constitution of your country enough to READ it, then you don't deserve to be heard. BTW, ALL of this has been addressed in this thread IF you take the time to read it.

Danielpalos?! Really?! We are the only Country in the World with a Revolutionary, Civil War reactionary Idea, one of many I presume, called Naturalized Citizenship. You've heard all over the news that People come here and have a baby who is then an American, and Europeans point and have no idea whats going on, because its totally American. Naturalized Citizenship I believe is the 13th amendment bundled tightly with freeing the slaves, disallowing the rebel government from returning to Office, and etc.

Well hey, the First "Citizen" and the "Last" will come with the implication of joined membership. The Romans in 200 BC are recorded as having the "most miraculous and amazing possession in the entire world" which was Roman Citizenship. You could join the army as an auxiliary a decade and Gain citizenship, lands even, go anywhere. The very first European Citizenship again, to be copying the Romans heavily too, was France Revolutionaries started a "Citizenship" in 1806 leading to 1812. Many many groups o the United States of America had no trust in the idea of Citizenship, its a very specific idea historically that we are Currently globalizing!

Actually the illegally ratified 14th Amendment bestowed citizenship upon anyone born in the United States.

America is unique in that its citizenry had to fight the world's major superpower and win their independence. We went on to become the greatest nation in the annals of history.

People like to bring up the Roman Empire that lasted longer than any civilization in history. Yet the most ships the Romans ever had was 330 in their navy. The U.S. has been around just over 225 years... a mere fraction of the time the Roman Empire existed. We have 490 ships with another 90 in the building or planning stages. I could tell you more about how much more we're advanced comparatively speaking.

The right are the ones with a strategy that ends with forced citizenship, most likely done by the courts. Citizenship, more than most any other issue, will be what puts the right on the death knell. That is a major difference I have with wallist theology.

Cause you do not.

You know I don't play games. YOUR path is the one to certain defeat. The side you're on has bullshitted the people for over 15 years now. This multi quote stuff you do is only proof that you are on the ropes, readying for the final count. Here it comes:

The side you're on has sent more people to prison, jail, Hell, and had more patriots flipped to work as snitch bitches than any effort in the history of American Political Action Committees. OTOH, after 11 years of study and research, working for really smart guys, I helped organize the Militia of Georgia in 1987. It was big enough and savvy enough so that the ADL and so forth never challenged us nor reported on the leadership. It is the oldest and most continuous militia in the United States. To date (as I was informed yesterday on a pending action) I've had 35 cases that have been won in court; I've never been over-turned on appeal.

As for the thousands of people I've crossed paths with, not one person has spent a single night in jail - nor ever been arrested for that matter for taking my advice. That's a pretty damn good record for 32 years of service. In addition, I've been on two legal teams where the cases went to the United States Supreme Court. Both of those cases were won. I studied with another guy who got charged with sedition. He represented himself in court - federal court son. He won the case.

You've admitted that you don't know shit about the law; you've never studied history; you don't have a clue about immigration law and its legal development. So, you don't understand the parameters from which we have to work within. Most of the shit you come up with has been tried in court or put before the masses. Your side has one consistency - they have lost over and over and over again. The anti-immigrant wallists emptied out ALL the civilian militias. The leaders who rose up against the original Militia of Georgia and did not take the advice of the state headquarters, but followed the leadership you do are today in jail, prison, dead, or working as Confidential Informants... ALL of them. You might want to try peddling your magic elixir somewhere else.

You say stupid shit on this board because you have the luxury of remaining anonymous and you've never been a physical ACTIVIST. You are a keyboard commando who has tried to criticize my life without knowing the specific fights I've been in (fist fights, stand-offs, court-room battles, media battles, and political action just as highlights.) You haven't earned the Right to criticize me because you haven't done shit with your life save of posting in the general area of 100,000 posts on this board under different board names. You've admitted your inexperience. And, like I told you, we had this fight won until the wallist religion was financed by billionaires. More than fifteen years later, you're still bitching about so - called "illegals" after blowing more than 2 TRILLION DOLLARS in tax money and forfeiting God only knows how many of our Liberties.

The political pendulum swings back and forth. All you did was help the left. I've not backed down, compromised, nor done anything that helped the left (though you have - and you've done so through stupidity.) The difference is, we did not get any media attention. They focus on dumb shits like you for headlines. Meanwhile, the real fight goes on and is ignored by the media since they cannot demonize what we do. That may seem like little, but people DO read these threads and those who want to WIN instead of reading your criticisms will do what it takes to be effective. Know this: What you've done here and with your life has benefited the so - called "illegals" more than what the ADL and SCLC COMBINED have done for them. That's fact.

Not trying to criticize your life buddy, but to discuss the current situation, which is not good. The status quo is killing this country.

That you take it personally, and/or make it personal in your attacks on me, is your choice.

Cause you do not.

Not trying to criticize your life buddy, but to discuss the current situation, which is not good. The status quo is killing this country.

That you take it personally, and/or make it personal in your attacks on me, is your choice.

You were the one who made it personal with YOUR insults, attacks, and ignorant criticisms. If the status quo is killing this country, it is due to the simple fact that under the watch of your leadership things didn't get any better. The people who believe as you do have had the major headlines for over 15 years at this point. They've spent 2 TRILLION DOLLARS; they have co-opted the democrats talking points; emptied the civilian militias and conservative Political Action Committees... AND YOU'RE STILL LOSING!!!!

OTOH, you cannot articulate what it is that is killing this country. You cannot claim it is the job situation as Trump is claiming he's putting America back to work. Or is that a bullshit, chest thumping, pantload of political banter? The situation is not related to the wages America makes because we are a nation that imports most of what we use. We're perfectly capable of growing and manufacturing what we need. So, Trump's been upping the ante.

With tariffs, those countries that pay their workers slave wages have to pay their workers more in order to get them to work. Americans will have to generate more jobs since the cost of goods will exceed our willingness to pay for things we can produce at home. Now we've eliminated jobs and wages.

The problem is NOT about taxes. Surely you are not going to start throwing that illegal, unconstitutional, immoral, indefensible, unnecessary plank out of the Communist Manifesto at me... surely to God you aren't going to throw that at me with the FAIR TAX on the table that can resolve the federal income tax. Are you?

This isn't about welfare as it's already illegal for undocumented foreigners to get most welfare and your National ID / REAL ID Act - E Verify crap was supposed to stop any fraud there. So, what, after implementing Orwellian National ID, you're admitting THAT was a failure? It damn sure cannot be about a piddly ass violation of a civil misdemeanor of Improper Entry... not unless you're admitting your side consists of absolute idiots. They could have made it a crime - a felony with real consequences, but your side hasn't done that.

The real no bullshit story is that the current flood is a pre-planned event, most likely financed by George Soros and Donald Trump in an effort to play you. The real story is, this legal v. illegal cow manure shouldn't be fed to people with a brain. You look at what Kamala Harris is advocating for this country - and she is a second generation "legal" immigrant (as you erroneously call them.) What does she have planned for America and why? How about people like Nidal Hasan and Omar Mateen? Can you see the long term effects of so - called "legal" immigration? The real war is about our culture. And you're going to have to rebuild that culture while fighting the war as you have NO troops to put on your front lines.

The real war ought to be about protecting, preserving and advancing the constitutional Republic that our forefathers created when they fought, bled and died in order to secure our Liberty. In order to do that we have to save the posterity of the Constitution. We have to incentivize people to work and to want for themselves a life beyond a government check and / or a prison cell. We have to incentivize employers to hire Americans and those Americans have to resemble something like a human freaking being, not a circus clown. And, at the end of the day, you have to be prepared for war if you want peace. In the end, people won't leave - nor even keep coming because you passed a law. As long as your countrymen want drugs and a government check for not working, the bottom line does not change.

Cause you do not.

You were the one who made it personal with YOUR insults, attacks, and ignorant criticisms. If the status quo is killing this country, it is due to the simple fact that under the watch of your leadership things didn't get any better. The people who believe as you do have had the major headlines for over 15 years at this point. They've spent 2 TRILLION DOLLARS; they have co-opted the democrats talking points; emptied the civilian militias and conservative Political Action Committees... AND YOU'RE STILL LOSING!!!!

OTOH, you cannot articulate what it is that is killing this country. You cannot claim it is the job situation as Trump is claiming he's putting America back to work. Or is that a bullshit, chest thumping, pantload of political banter? The situation is not related to the wages America makes because we are a nation that imports most of what we use. We're perfectly capable of growing and manufacturing what we need. So, Trump's been upping the ante.

With tariffs, those countries that pay their workers slave wages have to pay their workers more in order to get them to work. Americans will have to generate more jobs since the cost of goods will exceed our willingness to pay for things we can produce at home. Now we've eliminated jobs and wages.

The problem is NOT about taxes. Surely you are not going to start throwing that illegal, unconstitutional, immoral, indefensible, unnecessary plank out of the Communist Manifesto at me... surely to God you aren't going to throw that at me with the FAIR TAX on the table that can resolve the federal income tax. Are you?

This isn't about welfare as it's already illegal for undocumented foreigners to get most welfare and your National ID / REAL ID Act - E Verify crap was supposed to stop any fraud there. So, what, after implementing Orwellian National ID, you're admitting THAT was a failure? It damn sure cannot be about a piddly ass violation of a civil misdemeanor of Improper Entry... not unless you're admitting your side consists of absolute idiots. They could have made it a crime - a felony with real consequences, but your side hasn't done that.

The real no bullshit story is that the current flood is a pre-planned event, most likely financed by George Soros and Donald Trump in an effort to play you. The real story is, this legal v. illegal cow manure shouldn't be fed to people with a brain. You look at what Kamala Harris is advocating for this country - and she is a second generation "legal" immigrant (as you erroneously call them.) What does she have planned for America and why? How about people like Nidal Hasan and Omar Mateen? Can you see the long term effects of so - called "legal" immigration? The real war is about our culture. And you're going to have to rebuild that culture while fighting the war as you have NO troops to put on your front lines.

The real war ought to be about protecting, preserving and advancing the constitutional Republic that our forefathers created when they fought, bled and died in order to secure our Liberty. In order to do that we have to save the posterity of the Constitution. We have to incentivize people to work and to want for themselves a life beyond a government check and / or a prison cell. We have to incentivize employers to hire Americans and those Americans have to resemble something like a human freaking being, not a circus clown. And, at the end of the day, you have to be prepared for war if you want peace. In the end, people won't leave - nor even keep coming because you passed a law. As long as your countrymen want drugs and a government check for not working, the bottom line does not change.

1. Nope. YOu insulted me, so I insulted you back. THe difference is that your insults are based on crazy Kevin Bacon games.

2. The status quo is not my immigration policy.

3. YOur points about the various issues, some of them, are generally wrong.

4. Incentiving people to work, is not going to save the Constitution, especially if we keep importing the Third World who don't give a fly f***k about it.

5. People will leave, when we deport their asses, and/or don't let them work here.

Cause you do not.

1. Nope. YOu insulted me, so I insulted you back. THe difference is that your insults are based on crazy Kevin Bacon games.

4. Incentiving people to work, is not going to save the Constitution, especially if we keep importing the Third World who don't give a fly f***k about it.

5. People will leave, when we deport their asses, and/or don't let them work here.

1) You lie. I have a policy to never draw first blood. Your initial posts were aimed at taking pot shots at my intelligence. It doesn't matter because you have not shown to be much of a man of integrity or honor

2) The status quo exists due to the talking points made by a group of individuals that have been exposed time and time again. You choose to limit yourself to their solutions

4) Incentivizing people to go back to work will not save the Constitution nor our culture, but it will provide the ground troops it takes to sustain political battles and build foot soldiers for future fights - be they political, legal, or physical

5) You cannot keep people from coming here and working as long as you have the 14th Amendment absolutely guaranteeing them Liberty and the equal protection of the laws.

You cannot keep people out of this country when a sizable number of your own citizenry are hooked on drugs and the suppliers live outside the U.S.

You cannot keep people out of this country when the primary goal of business is to keep expanding. People are commodities not self sufficient / self reliant human beings with a sense of self worth. It's up to you to change that dynamic if you think you're going to win any freaking war: political, legal, or physical

You are not going to win as long as just anyone can become a citizen. We are at the tipping point where foreigners hold as much of the balance of power as do people who believe like you. About 12 percent of the federally elected officials are immigrants or second generation immigrants (most being immigrants.) The blacks took America when they represented 16 percent of the population. Foreigners are way the Hell beyond that point right now.

All you're getting right now is a reprieve with Donald Trump. When he's gone, you have no billionaires; no guys with stellar records (like war heroes or statesmen to replace him.) You're going to have a Congress full of pissed off liberals and lefties with an agenda that will destroy this country forever. Look what this thread is about, son. You want some more examples just like this? I won't even wander out of my home state. I'll do a few that lived within a half hour drive from me:

Militia Extremist Convicted of Attempting to Cause a Civil Disturbance While Armed

Trucker with illicit tastes led FBI to Georgia militia plot

Waffle House Terrorists - Waffle House Terrorist Plot

GOP 'deportation bus' candidate in Georgia pleads guilty

The irony is I knew all of them and all of them were warned by the state leaders at the Militia of Georgia where their activities and political ties would lead. You come here and tell people that listening to me will send people to jail. Think again. ALL of those people above followed the same leadership as you; they made the same arguments; they pretended to be above anyone giving them sound counsel. And just like the founders of the wallist religion you follow, they all ended up in prison. Now kid you can talk all the shit you like, but I knew all those guys and watched them try to talk down to people like me - people telling them what was going to happen. So, you talk your shit on this board. Be a nice little subject and hide behind your keyboard. I'll do the fighting. And if anyone entertains the idea of taking you serious, all they have to do is look at those links. ALL those guys lived within a half hour's drive from me. Do you want about ten times that many links of people I knew from adjoining states or TWENTY times that number from across the U.S?

Last edited:

Cause you do not.

1) You lie. I have a policy to never draw first blood. Your initial posts were aimed at taking pot shots at my intelligence. It doesn't matter because you have not shown to be much of a man of integrity or honor

2) The status quo exists due to the talking points made by a group of individuals that have been exposed time and time again. You choose to limit yourself to their solutions

4) Incentivizing people to go back to work will not save the Constitution nor our culture, but it will provide the ground troops it takes to sustain political battles and build foot soldiers for future fights - be they political, legal, or physical

5) You cannot keep people from coming here and working as long as you have the 14th Amendment absolutely guaranteeing them Liberty and the equal protection of the laws.

You cannot keep people out of this country when a sizable number of your own citizenry are hooked on drugs and the suppliers live outside the U.S.

You cannot keep people out of this country when the primary goal of business is to keep expanding. People are commodities not self sufficient / self reliant human beings with a sense of self worth. It's up to you to change that dynamic if you think you're going to win any freaking war: political, legal, or physical

You are not going to win as long as just anyone can become a citizen. We are at the tipping point where foreigners hold as much of the balance of power as do people who believe like you. About 12 percent of the federally elected officials are immigrants or second generation immigrants (most being immigrants.) The blacks took America when they represented 16 percent of the population. Foreigners are way the Hell beyond that point right now.

All you're getting right now is a reprieve with Donald Trump. When he's gone, you have no billionaires; no guys with stellar records (like war heroes or statesmen to replace him.) You're going to have a Congress full of pissed off liberals and lefties with an agenda that will destroy this country forever. Look what this thread is about, son. You want some more examples just like this? I won't even wander out of my home state. I'll do a few that lived within a half hour drive from me:

Militia Extremist Convicted of Attempting to Cause a Civil Disturbance While Armed

The irony is I knew all of them and all of them were warned by the state leaders at the Militia of Georgia where their activities and political ties would lead. You come here and tell people that listening to me will send people to jail. Think again. ALL of those people above followed the same leadership as you; they made the same arguments; they pretended to be above anyone giving them sound counsel. And just like the founders of the wallist religion you follow, they all ended up in prison. Now kid you can talk all the shit you like, but I knew all those guys and watched them try to talk down to people like me - people telling them what was going to happen. So, you talk your shit on this board. Be a nice little subject and hide behind your keyboard. I'll do the fighting. And if anyone entertains the idea of taking you serious, all they have to do is look at those links. ALL those guys lived within a half hour's drive from me. Do you want about ten times that many links of people I knew from adjoining states or TWENTY times that number from across the U.S?

1. Then you dropped the ball this time.

2. The status quo exists because of a the complete failure of our political class. My talking points are not the cause of the problem.

4. People are already Incentivized to work. Increasing employment is not a bad idea, but it, at best, would reduce the demand for illegals, somewhat.

5. The misapplication of the 14th, is a big part of the problem, and undoing that would be a large help. But regardless of whether that happens or not, we need to deport those we can, and secure the border to greatly reduce those coming.

6. I am well aware of how late in the game it is. Allowing them to keep coming in, basically unchecked, is only going to make it worse.

2. The status quo exists because of a the complete failure of our political class. My talking points are not the cause of the problem.

4. People are already Incentivized to work. Increasing employment is not a bad idea, but it, at best, would reduce the demand for illegals, somewhat.

5. The misapplication of the 14th, is a big part of the problem, and undoing that would be a large help. But regardless of whether that happens or not, we need to deport those we can, and secure the border to greatly reduce those coming.

6. I am well aware of how late in the game it is. Allowing them to keep coming in, basically unchecked, is only going to make it worse.

1) Sorry, dude. I didn't drop any ball. You thought it would be cool to disrespect me out of the chute. Fuck with me again and I'll prove to every poster that stops by that you're a liar. I WILL take the time to reread the thread. You haven't read it ONCE yet.

2) Your talking points ARE the reason nothing gets done. You've admitted that you are wholly ignorant of both immigration laws and history. I'm not

3) You had no number 3 to respond to

4) If people are so incentivized, why do we have more people on drugs than any country in the world? Work with me and I'll teach you how to dispel that myth. I know a LOT of guys in their 20s through their 50s who don't have an education, no job skills, no drivers license in many cases, and have NO INTENTION OF EVER GOING TO WORK. Their mothers feed and house them; Uncle Scam gives them a welfare check and there is no reason on God's green earth they cannot work a job. What you believe from the security of your keyboard is inconsistent with the real world. That is why I challenge you every day to work with me for a week. You could be sad to learn you've spouted absolute horseshit

5) There is no misapplication of the 14th Amendment. It's doing exactly what its authors intended. The problem is, the Amendment was illegally ratified

6) There is no way you "check" people coming in. Their government is not likely to give you the straight skinny; many things that are crimes here are NOT crimes in foreign countries; under the 14th Amendment everyone is given the equal protection of the laws. If the Right to Privacy cannot protect the foreigner, it damn well cannot protect you. If the foreigner has no presupposition of innocence, neither do you. I don't like your trade-off.

If one employer can hire a foreigner and another cannot, then quotas fail the employer's Right to the equal protection of the laws. Either every person has a guarantee of Liberty or they don't. So, which is it?

You're either a Preamble Citizen where the Constitution is about you and your Rights OR you are a subject under the 14th Amendment with limited privileges and immunities that the government doles out to foreigners as well as the citizenry. There is NO provision in the 14th Amendment allowing the government to limit Liberty or the equal protection of the laws to what you erroneously call "legal" citizens.

1) Sorry, dude. I didn't drop any ball. You thought it would be cool to disrespect me out of the chute. Fuck with me again and I'll prove to every poster that stops by that you're a liar. I WILL take the time to reread the thread. You haven't read it ONCE yet.

2) Your talking points ARE the reason nothing gets done. You've admitted that you are wholly ignorant of both immigration laws and history. I'm not

4) If people are so incentivized, why do we have more people on drugs than any country in the world? Work with me and I'll teach you how to dispel that myth. I know a LOT of guys in their 20s through their 50s who don't have an education, no job skills, no drivers license in many cases, and have NO INTENTION OF EVER GOING TO WORK. Their mothers feed and house them; Uncle Scam gives them a welfare check and there is no reason on God's green earth they cannot work a job. What you believe from the security of your keyboard is inconsistent with the real world. That is why I challenge you every day to work with me for a week. You could be sad to learn you've spouted absolute horseshit

5) There is no misapplication of the 14th Amendment. It's doing exactly what its authors intended. The problem is, the Amendment was illegally ratified

6) There is no way you "check" people coming in. Their government is not likely to give you the straight skinny; many things that are crimes here are NOT crimes in foreign countries; under the 14th Amendment everyone is given the equal protection of the laws. If the Right to Privacy cannot protect the foreigner, it damn well cannot protect you. If the foreigner has no presupposition of innocence, neither do you. I don't like your trade-off.

If one employer can hire a foreigner and another cannot, then quotas fail the employer's Right to the equal protection of the laws. Either every person has a guarantee of Liberty or they don't. So, which is it?

You're either a Preamble Citizen where the Constitution is about you and your Rights OR you are a subject under the 14th Amendment with limited privileges and immunities that the government doles out to foreigners as well as the citizenry. There is NO provision in the 14th Amendment allowing the government to limit Liberty or the equal protection of the laws to what you erroneously call "legal" citizens.

1. Post 658, you were unable to make the connection between your use of "their" and my use of "they". I asked if you were stupid, or just playing stupid. I'm still a little suspicious of your confusion, but I was the first to insult. My Bad.

2. What should be happening is that the government should be enforcing the freaking laws. That that is not happening is not because I saying that I want it to be done. Your explanation makes no sense.

4. A number of factors, one of the big ones is that we have had such long wage stagnation that unskilled or semiskilled people have great difficulty finding a job with any prospects, imo. Let's fix that and see if it encourages people to build lives instead of doing drugs.

5. It was written so that the children of slaves would be treated as citizens. It is not doing that. It is being misused.

6. If a government will not work with US, in doing back ground checks on it's citizens who want to move here, than we should not accept ANY of their citizens who want to come here. That is not a violation of equal protection, because they have no right to come here. We have to be convinced that they are someone we want to be part of our community.

7. I don't see why a limited number of foreigners, so that some employers can hire a foreigner and some of forced to hire Americans, because their are no foreigners available for them, is a violation of equal protection.

1. Post 658, you were unable to make the connection between your use of "their" and my use of "they". I asked if you were stupid, or just playing stupid. I'm still a little suspicious of your confusion, but I was the first to insult. My Bad.

2. What should be happening is that the government should be enforcing the freaking laws. That that is not happening is not because I saying that I want it to be done. Your explanation makes no sense.

4. A number of factors, one of the big ones is that we have had such long wage stagnation that unskilled or semiskilled people have great difficulty finding a job with any prospects, imo. Let's fix that and see if it encourages people to build lives instead of doing drugs.

5. It was written so that the children of slaves would be treated as citizens. It is not doing that. It is being misused.

6. If a government will not work with US, in doing back ground checks on it's citizens who want to move here, than we should not accept ANY of their citizens who want to come here. That is not a violation of equal protection, because they have no right to come here. We have to be convinced that they are someone we want to be part of our community.

7. I don't see why a limited number of foreigners, so that some employers can hire a foreigner and some of forced to hire Americans, because their are no foreigners available for them, is a violation of equal protection.

It's almost funny that in saying you're sorry, you have to insult me. Be that as it may, I'll answer your responses once again:

1) The government does enforce the laws. It's just that the law does not say what you want it to say. Unless the immigration officials interact with a foreigner at the border, that foreigner has the same basic rights as you do. The United States Supreme Court has ruled that being in the United States without papers is not a crime.

Since about 1804 (IIRC) when the United States Supreme Court (questionably) declared themselves to be the final arbiter of the law, not even God almighty has seen fit to over-rule them. In my mind it should not take a law degree from Harvard to understand that if you deny to ALL foreigners the equal protection of the laws, YOUR Rights are then in jeopardy. But, sadly, that is a fact nobody seems to appreciate until it's THEIR ass on the line. If you were looking at 25 to life and the government did not extend Due Process to you, your personal outlook would be different.

Next, when a law violates the Constitution, the people are not required to obey it. Again, that is the word of the United States Supreme Court. I suppose you want people forced to obey every law ever passed? How do you suppose that the blacks got to be so politically powerful AND without a war in this country? What this boils down to is either you believe that everybody in this country is due the guarantee of Liberty OR you believe that the Constitution is specific to the posterity of the Constitution in the Preamble. It can't be both.

2) The 14th Amendment has been ruled by the United States Supreme Court, the final arbiters of what the law is (Google Marbury v. Madison), that anyone born in the United States is a citizen. No branch of government, certainly no LEO has the authority or the power to over-rule the United States Supreme Court. FWIW, Wikipedia has this to say:

"The Supreme Court of the United States affirmed in United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898), that the Fourteenth Amendment guarantees citizenship for nearly all individuals born in the United States, provided that their parents are foreign citizens, have permanent domicile status in the United States, and are engaging in business in the United States except performing in a diplomatic or official capacity of a foreign power."

Anchor baby - Wikipedia

3) To your credit, you did preface your notions about employment with "imo." What I can say to you is that I work full time trying to get Americans, mostly white, to go back to work. If you work with me for one week I will fix your erroneous opinion. There is nothing like real hard core experience - and some of my own opinions were put to the test some years ago. I got involved so that critics could not call me dumb, stupid, uneducated... or their favorites neo- nazi, prejudiced, racist, bigot. So, I did it. I challenge you to work with me for one week and you'll see the sorriest sons of bitches on God's green earth. They will be Americans

4) If any employer is denied the same Right to hire a foreigner, then he does not have an equal opportunity. When I was 17, they implemented racial quotas and affirmative action. I lost my job due to the color of my skin. That winter I spent it in a mobile home with no electricity or running water. Since that time I have not supported preferential hiring schemes.

Furthermore, carrying your logic to its final destination, if we "enforced" the laws as it applies to foreigners the way you demand, millions of homes and apartments would belong to the government; most corporations would be shut down; YOU would probably be in prison... because Walmart was convicted of knowingly using subcontractors that hired undocumented workers. So, if the government owns the jobs as you contend and an undocumented foreigner got hired by that corporation (or its subsidiaries) and you shopped there, then you just received stolen property (since the profit belonged to the subjects of the state as opposed to the business.)

i have no idea where you get your propaganda and rhetoric. simply appealing to ignorance of the law, Constitutional or otherwise, is why we don't take the right wing seriously.

After all these back and forth postings, I'm getting the impression that the wallists believe if we ship all the foreigners out and put up a wall, it will miraculously make Americans a better class of people.

Having spent over $2 TRILLION DOLLARS, implementing the initial stages of a One World Government, and severely restricting the unalienable Rights of the people, one would think the wallists would reassess what is going on and then look at their real options.

NO democratic vote can change the interpretation of the Constitution. Only by amending the Constitution will the wallists get what they think they want. The real solution is that you need a strong, vibrant, and aggressive culture wherein the citizenry wants independence, Freedom and Liberty along with the opportunity to become self reliant are you going to see a real change in the status quo. When Americans figure out that Mickey Ds is not a career and Uber is just an entry level job while you study and learn a trade will we start going in another direction.

Forum List

Back