Rig Count up and 23 days to Ocare Implosion Hitting Home

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Most of what I've been seeing about the above and a probable rate hike by the Fed in Dec is being interpreted through a political prism i. e. the next presidential term will be DOA if our candidate doesn't win. The next presidential term will be four years and out at best no matter who wins. The question is with highly divided government and no possibility of a winning candidate that will be on speaking terms with the house and most likely the senate is how bad will the capital markets get?

Most of what I've been seeing about the above and a probable rate hike by the Fed in Dec is being interpreted through a political prism i. e. the next presidential term will be DOA if our candidate doesn't win. The next presidential term will be four years and out at best no matter who wins. The question is with highly divided government and no possibility of a winning candidate that will be on speaking terms with the house and most likely the senate is how bad will the capital markets get?

HRC is smart and has worked across the aisle. Donald Trump is emotion driven and has alienated both sides of the aisle. If the voter really cares about our country, the choice is clear.

Forum List

Back