Rick Scott Wants to Raise Taxes

You're dreaming about cutting the defense budget. You should bitch but it's never gonna happen. Not anytime soon. If anything, it will go up again.

I agree with that, and it is sad since it is around 1 trillion a massive waste of money, but I like to make it clear that is the biggest possible place to cut spending.

I agree with that, and it is sad since it is around 1 trillion a massive waste of money, but I like to make it clear that is the biggest possible place to cut spending.
I agree also. It is crazy how much $$$ it is. But I have to say it again... OP is about taxes and who wants who to pay. It's on the agenda with Mitch also. I hear the GOP. It's bullshit.

Has anyone noticed how many times Fox News has the republican senator Rick Scott as a guest?
He is the 2nd wealthiest US senator, with Mitt Romney right above him. Both of those guys would love to take away your social security benefits. They would love for the poor to pay more taxes while the rich do not.

Rumor is that Rick Scott wants the GOP nod for president in 2024. And to raise your taxes. Take it out on the poor. Like 60% of the workers in this nation who pay the brunt already.

"The 69-year-old Florida senator, NRSC chairman and former Florida governor isn’t talking about raising federal income taxes on someone with an annual salary of $200,000 or $300,000. As Scott sees it, someone making $13,000 or $14,0000 a year isn’t paying enough taxes."

What gives you the idea that Sen. Scott is interested in primarying the Trumpster in 2024? I don't see any hatred for the Deplorables from the Distinguished gentleman from Florida.

Has anyone noticed how many times Fox News has the republican senator Rick Scott as a guest?
Wouldn't have the foggiest notion, but you must be a regular daily Fox viewer to even notice so why don't you tell us?

Take it out on the poor.
I thought all republicans just wanted to push all the old people off a cliff! Look out below! :shok:

He is the 2nd wealthiest US senator, with Mitt Romney right above him. Both of those guys would love to take away your social security benefits. They would love for the poor to pay more taxes while the rich do not.

Rumor is that Rick Scott wants the GOP nod for president in 2024. And to raise your taxes. Take it out on the poor. Like 60% of the workers in this nation who pay the brunt already.

"The 69-year-old Florida senator, NRSC chairman and former Florida governor isn’t talking about raising federal income taxes on someone with an annual salary of $200,000 or $300,000. As Scott sees it, someone making $13,000 or $14,0000 a year isn’t paying enough taxes."

Scott is right, even if it's just a 100.00 everyone should have skin in the game.

Only around 50% of the country today has a net positive tax liability and those feeding most off of the system pay little to nothing in federal income taxes.

Millions today have in fact a net negative tax liability thanks to "refundable tax credits".

Wouldn't have the foggiest notion, but you must be a regular daily Fox viewer to even notice so why don't you tell us?

I thought all republicans just wanted to push all the old people off a cliff! Look out below! :shok:
I actually have fox on the TV, Computer, or Radio most of the day and he is a very infrequent guest at most.

So you DON'T want to be well informed? Or do you actually think Fox covers all important stories and angles?
There's so much BS flying around tuning into someone's favorite channel isn't necessarily giving them a source of anything resembling accurate information.

I never heard of them before so I asked. What do they offer I can't get through my usual sources?

a source of anything resembling accurate information.
That's why I gave you a link to their live feed. That is the only way to judge for yourself. Give it a week so you catch as much variety of programming as you can.

I never heard of them
That's why I mentioned them. Check them out, watch Steve Gruber and the Warroom and others and you will have your answers. The only thing left good still on Fox is Tucker.

That's why I gave you a link to their live feed. That is the only way to judge for yourself. Give it a week so you catch as much variety of programming as you can.

That's why I mentioned them. Check them out, watch Steve Gruber and the Warroom and others and you will have your answers. The only thing left good still on Fox is Tucker.
Thanks, I've been neck deep in wacko's from another board for more than a year who seem to think only conspiracy nuts are a source of "real news".

No, you are one who is confused, and you apparently have no idea why I suggested to cut a lot of spending instead of Tax increase.

You should slow down and think it over.
Your solution is irrational

gutting defense by half comes nowhere near balancing the budget

Forum List

Back