Rick Scott in all his pathetic republican glory, is filing yet another suit to limit the vote count

Who has been relieved of her job and why?
The supervisor because of poor leadership? Okay, and? If she mismanaged the ballot counting process, that doesn’t somehow mean she pulled off some elaborate scheme to cheat the election in the democrats’ favor lol. For all you know she was trying to help the republicans. Nothing she has done has indicated that she’s helped either party. It’s not like it wouldn’t be hard to resolve any damage she’s done otherwise. It wouldn’t be hard for some independent entity to verify any intentional fraud.
You're really pitiful. At best, she's incompetent, even Democrats have complained about her incompetence. Why do you support an incompetent bureaucrat?
Lol I don’t. I don’t give a shit about this person either way. She just doesn’t somehow mean there is evidence of fraud. How hard is this to understand?
Of course you don't care. I understand perfectly. You're Corrupt.
And you believe anything the GOP says regardless of whether or not there is evidence.
No, I believe the evidence. I read a CNN report about her and even Democrats have complained about her incompetence. You're just an ignorant pawn.

why are there ballots in a truck?
I don't know. Why do you assume they are republican ballots? If Scott actually cared about counting the votes, he wouldn't try to stop it. How about both candidates just move toward making sure those ballots are counted? Nelson isn't trying to leave out any ballots.
ahem, why are there any ballots in a fking truck!!!!!
Okay then let’s count them ALL I instead of trying to limit the count like Scott is doing. Duh.
why what are they? they weren't under anyone's watch. I have no idea why there are ballots in a truck. you?
This is all sounds like RW fake news with what you are saying, but assuming what you’re saying is true, it still doesn’t make any sense to just discard them without looking at them. Nothing about that makes any sense.
any ballot not under official possession is like bad forensics for a case that doesn't follow protocol. Contaminated. they all get tossed. The next step is to punish those who allowed such a thing to happen. Why are you not for strict law on legal ballots? hmmm you all contradict yourself repeatedly in here on this subject.

Forum List

Back