Rick Santorum was just on Rachel Maddow - very strange

R

rdean

Rachel asked him about his "man on dog" comment and he said he wished he never said it, but he stands behind the substance?????????????

It was a very strange conversation. He also said that the Supreme Court isn't the final word, the congress is and the founding documents back him up.

Like I said, strange.

Congress can enact law. Congress can repeal law. SCOTUS rules on the constitutionality of that law. Congress can then change any law despite any SCOTUS ruling.

Class dismissed

Poor guy looked like a deer in the headlights for a while.

There's a lot of weirdness tied up in that guy, he has a creep factor like a ventriloquist dummy or those "lifelike" Japanese robots. The guy just does not seem for real.

Santorum's wife is also creepy. That story about him bringing home a dead baby to spend time with his living children really creeps me out.

Last edited:
Santorum's wife is also creepy. That story about him bringing home a dead baby to spend time with his living children really creeps me out.

That is perhaps because you have little knowledge of human nature, and a fear of death.

You guys need to quit watching TV. Shits worse than weed.:lmao:
un0c47D.jpg

That is perhaps because you have little knowledge of human nature, and a fear of death.

You think forcing his kids to do that was just human nature? That's nuts.

Death was once not so fearsome a thing. A hundred or so years ago, to be photographed with a dead relative was not unusual.

Sorry...it's very creepy.

Only by modern standards, most of which leave much to be desired.
Yeah that newfangled daily bathing and oral hygiene is such a chore.

Yes. It's frightening that Democrat women refuse to shave their pits.

Women shaving any part of their body is a modern invention that only came about after the safety razor was invented. You said you don't like modern standards, them good old fashioned hairy pits and legs ought to appeal to you.

You think forcing his kids to do that was just human nature? That's nuts.

Death was once not so fearsome a thing. A hundred or so years ago, to be photographed with a dead relative was not unusual.

They used to shit in a little house in the back yard too. This ain't 100 years ago.

Women shaving any part of their body is a modern invention that only came about after the safety razor was invented. You said you don't like modern standards, them good old fashioned hairy pits and legs ought to appeal to you.

I like some modern standards, one of them being I like my women to be as far removed from the masculine as possible.

Forum List

Back