Rick Perry v. Mitt Romney

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LAfrique, Oct 19, 2011.

1. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
    While politics is the science or the art of managing government, to some people, politics is the very essence of living and a course they will do anything to defend. During the GOP debate in Las Vegas on October 18, 2011, we saw some desperate politicians on stage entertaining crowds unawares of how idiotic they appeared -

Just when we thought we had seen all there is to be seen about the GOP presidential hopefuls, Rick Perry and Mitt Romney on the issue of undocumented immigrants, turned the October 18, 2011, GOP debate in Las Vegas into a Jerry Springer show. Below is what I heard from our above mentioned GOP presidential hopefuls:

Rick Perry: You darn hypocrite! How dare you, Mitt, stand here and question my credibility on undocumented immigrants?

Mitt Romney: What are you talking about, Rick?

Rick Perry: Don't you try that holier-then-thou on me, pal!

Mitt Romney: Hey, man. We don't have to air our dirty laundry in public. Chill, man.

Rick Perry: Mitt, take that hand off me before I rip it off!

Mitt Romney: Rick, shut up! I know that you are pissed for having tough times in previous debates.

Rick Perry: Do not rob it in, Mitt.

Mitt Romney: Man, do you really want to go to the White House? Then listen and shut up!

Rick Perry: Mitt, I hope you do not have to come crawling in Texas. You see, I just might pull my pistol and pepper you. Dick Cheney got away with peppering and I, too, might get away with doing it.

GOP Jerry Springer Show in Las Vegas - http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44950535/ns/politics-decision_2012/?ocid=ansmsnbc11

Last edited: Oct 19, 2011
  2. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
    Republican propagandist Rush Limbaugh is so embarrassed by performance of GOP presidential hopefuls in Las Vegas that he took off today to avoid facing public on issue.

3. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
    If republicans are getting this nasty towards each other, I wonder what would happen when republican presidential nominee faces Obama.

4. toxicmedia

toxicmedia Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,351
    GOP candidates let Cooper work them into a frothy snit.

Mitt made Rick look like a joke....like a stupid Texas hick....like the mainstream media used to try to make Bush look like

Last edited: Oct 19, 2011
  5. toxicmedia

toxicmedia Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,351
    I'm not sure if I'll vote for Obama.....but he'd make Perry look like an ignorant bumpkin....he'd make Cain look cantakerous....and he'd make Mitt look dull.

I'm not sure the presidential debates are gonna swing many voters this year....everybody I know has thier mind made up....it's Obama, or anybody else.

6. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
    I do not think that anyone but Rick Perry made Rick Perry look exactly what he looked during GOP debate in Las Vegas.

7. Nosmo King

Nosmo King Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,299
    Begging the question: is it easy to make Republican governors of Texas look foolish, or is it a natural condition?

8. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69

Just amazing what politicians will do to get to office and/or remain in office. When republicans tried to get Chris Christie in, I knew they sensed the GOP was in deep water; but I then did not know just how deep in the water.

9. grunt11b

grunt11b VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +501
    [​IMG]

Noone cares about Romney or Perry.

10. Nosmo King

Nosmo King Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,299
    Not very astute of you to say. Romney will be the Republican nominee. Money, organization, influence and political savvy. That's too much for Cain to overcome.

Cain will eventually shoot himself in the foot. Electric fences on the border. If you loose your job, blame yourself. 9-9-9. Nothing but stumbling blocks for him to get over. He's his own worst enemy.