rick perry knows obama's a fake..

Rick Perry was actually born in Mexico

His real name is Ricardo Perez

He is a fraud

Why is anyone still talking about Perry?
Because Obama is going down, and now the Liberals are worried Rick Perry will work his way back up in the polls.

They have to tie a rope around his neck or their myopic Marxist universe might not happen, because he is a conservative and people in his state like him a lot because he goes out and gets jobs and brings them home to Texas. :)

Because Obama is going down, and now the Liberals are worried Rick Perry will work his way back up in the polls.

They have to tie a rope around his neck or their myopic Marxist universe might not happen, because he is a conservative and people in his state like him a lot because he goes out and gets jobs and brings them home to Texas. :)

Ricardo Perez, the current Governor of Texas is not even eligible to be president. Only native born Americans like Obama

Ricardo Perez, the current Governor of Texas is not even eligible to be president. Only native born Americans like Obama

The issue worked so well for Trump...

163553-texas-governor-perry-and-rock-star-ted-nugent-during-television-interv.jpg

Ted "Draft Dodger" Nugent supports Perry.

Ted Nugent Supports Rick Perry, But Will Back Off From Working on Campaign - Entertainment & Stars

I really don't get why Republicans seeking the nomination keep meeting with Trump. It seems to involve appealing to their base, but why that sometimes conservative, always obnoxious New Yorker appeals to anyone is largely a mystery to me.

Perry is of course not embracing the birthers, but he isn't exactly rejecting them either. That's probably smart, since he doesn't have the not-Romney vote sown up and he doesn't want to get out-bid on the right.

Why does Perry matter? Despite Cain's success in the press and the polls, Perry is still well ahead of him in the prediction markets. If the president in 2013 is not Obama or Romney, it will probably be Perry, who is at about 6-7% to be the next president, not nominee, on Intrade. Someone who has a 1/16 shot of being the next president (and a greater shot at playing some sort of national role in the Cabinet or in later election cycles) is certainly still relevant to the national debate.

While Barrack Obama graduated with a Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, and was the first black editor and president of the Harvard Law Review, Rick Perry was distinguishing himself as one of Texas A&M's five yell leaders (a Texas A&M tradition analogous to male cheerleaders) and graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in animal science with a 2.5 GPA (2.5 is 65-69 C+).

With a background like that, Perry had to abandon any future ambitions and settle for the only thing a 2.5 GPA qualifies you for - Governor of Texas!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Perry

Last edited:
While Barrack Obama was head of the Harvard Law Review, Rick Perry was one of Texas A&M's five yell leaders (a popular Texas A&M tradition analogous to male cheerleaders) and graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in animal science with a 2.5 GPA.

Rick Perry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I see what you're saying and I'm going to put a different sort of spin on it.

There is an old saying that goes something like this; "A man with one watch always knows what time it is; a man one on each wrist is never quite sure." Obama is the quintessential man with two watches. Except add in two pocket watches, and 3 I-Phones.

While a certain level of intelligence is an advantage in someone looking to lead a nation; it's also something that can something of an encumbrance. I think one of Obama's weaknesses is that he made and continues to make in some cases an assumption that he is dealing with persons with whom reasoning works. It doesn't. I'd call it naivety if it were his first year, or his second. In his third year, the continued lack of realization that he is dealing with persons on the other side of the aisle (as well as some on his side of the divide) who are going to be true to their oaths of office is borderline malpractice. The TEA party is a prime example of what he has been dealing with in Washington although for most of his term, in reduced strength. Earlier this election season, all GOP candidates stated bluntly that they would not accept an overwhelming ratio of budget cuts to a $1 tax increase. Such blatant entrenchments are what he has seen from the other end of Pennsylvania Avenue. But he hasn't learned from his past dealings that this is the mentality (if you want to call it that) of the opposition. Hence this Jobs bill he is trying to ram through Congress. It was DOA. He's trying to get it passed now in smaller increments. And it has a chance now that a measured approach is being taken.

I would expect my President to be wise to the political realities in Washington. It is a political office he holds, after all. While politics is a dirty, filthy, and disgusting business, the only criterion for success is winning; if you don't win, you can't govern. Right now, it is a toss up as to whether he is going to win next November. I feel that he will win only because the GOP is fielding such an underwhelming corps of candidates.
It will be interesting to see if candidate Obama wishes to finally admit that being the smartest kid in the classroom may be good for a resume but immaterial when it comes to the trench warfare of campaigning.

Perry is of course not embracing the birthers, but he isn't exactly rejecting them either. That's probably smart, since he doesn't have the not-Romney vote sown up and he doesn't want to get out-bid on the right.

True. The trick for Perry is to not let on he’s not a rightwing true believer, he’s just another opportunistic politician. There’s noting wrong with that, of course, but as Cain fades away, it will just be Romney and Perry in SC. And we know what happens to non-true believers in SC during a GOP primary.

Why does Perry matter? Despite Cain's success in the press and the polls, Perry is still well ahead of him in the prediction markets. If the president in 2013 is not Obama or Romney, it will probably be Perry, who is at about 6-7% to be the next president, not nominee, on Intrade. Someone who has a 1/16 shot of being the next president (and a greater shot at playing some sort of national role in the Cabinet or in later election cycles) is certainly still relevant to the national debate.

Correct again.

If Romney is seen in SC as the ‘mistake made by our friends to the North,’ we’ll be looking at Perry as the nominee.

OMG well let's hope Romney doesn't go down the path of whackjobbery. I'd really like to see Obama booted and if the GOP starts making @sses of themselves with this BS again, they're doomed...
It's the economy stupid.
The story about Obama and his birth certificate isnt BS. There is a massive coverup going on. Obama isn't a natural born citizen and computer graphic experts from all over have declared his abstract long form a created fake. They have signed sworn affidavits attesting to it.

Forum List

Back