Rick Perry: I'd Send U.S. Troops Back To Iraq

We pull out of Iraq and the country starts to go into chaos. The original pull out envisioned a troop presence for a long time, much as we still have bases in South Korea. Obama fucked up by failing to secure this. Perry is right, as usual.

While I agree with this post I think going back is a dumb move. What's done is done. And that includes Perry after this dumb statement.

We pull out of Iraq and the country starts to go into chaos. The original pull out envisioned a troop presence for a long time, much as we still have bases in South Korea. Obama fucked up by failing to secure this. Perry is right, as usual.

The Iraqis wanted us out. You support imposing a forced US occupation on Iraq?

lol, you're an idiot.

I must agree with you on this one NYcarbineer as it is pure insanity to keep ono troop within iraq one more day. Heck the middle east.

Last edited:
He's probably just pandering to the Zionist electorate. Neg me at will, The Rabbi. It only makes your true allegiance more transparent.

Apparently, not many posters have much understanding of international relations. Color me shocked. Ignorance over intellect.... it's the American Way.

It's an Internet poll, so take it for what it is, but I can't imagine most of the country disagrees.

One of oddest moments of Saturday night came when Rick Perry suggested that we should put troops back in Iraq. Yahoo! readers reacted strongly to his suggestion: Of the the more than 25,000 responses, 73 percent said they were not interested in hearing more from Perry about further military involvement in Iraq.

Yahoo! readers still unsure about Romney as frontrunner | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Even if he WAS right (which he's not) why would he be so shit-assed stupid to come right out and say it? Do you think Bush would have been elected if he said during his primary that he WAS going to "nation build" in Iraq? That he would have no clear exit strategy? That he was putting "Trickle Down" back into place?

If anything this just proved that Perry (and Santorum with his stupid SS flub) aren't yet ready or qualified to be POTUS.

Last edited:

YOU do KNOW that the Pull-Of U.S. Forces in Iraq was set up by none other than our former deserter-in-chief and his boss draft dodger dicl(less)...right? YOU DID KNOW THAT RIGHT.

Sometimes you need to think then post.

personally, i'm still pissed that we lost even ONE US military person in iraq. you don't send your best and bravest into a situation like that unless it is 100% necessary.

Apparently, not many posters have much understanding of international relations. Color me shocked. Ignorance over intellect.... it's the American Way.

How is invading nation after nation a sign of good well towards the nations of this world? I think it would send great fear and mistrust within any nation. Not good understanding of international relations as it just causes more war and higher gas prices.

Last edited:

How is invading nation after nation a sign good well towards the nations of this world? I think it would send great fear and mistrust within any nation. Not good understanding of international relations as it just causes more war and higher gas prices.

What "nation after nation"??
We invaded Iraq, a known sponsor of terrorism and a violator of UN agreements.
We invaded Afghanistan, a known sponsor of terrorism and harborer of OBL.

What other countries have we "invaded"?
This is typical misleading pap from the wookie-suiters.

Sooo, Ricky wants to invade Iraq for the THIRD time? How nice...

Rick Perry Would Put U.S. Troops Back In Iraq (VIDEO)

No, Perry wants to prevent people like Barack Obama from the proxy murders of American allies who collaborated with American troops to bring peace to warmongering Iraq. Saddam's old group will make short work of the new government America paid trillions so their youngsters can grow up in a peaceful world.

Obama pretends his ideas are so high and mighty AlQaeda and their collaborators from Saddam's reign will play nice on our departure. I hold him responsible for the bloodletting that is to come in the Middle East over his cowardice in the face of facts.

Last edited:

How is invading nation after nation a sign good well towards the nations of this world? I think it would send great fear and mistrust within any nation. Not good understanding of international relations as it just causes more war and higher gas prices.

Invading? Nation after nation? Seems to me you prefer emotional ignorance to rational intellect. So far, the only thing you impress upon me is your complete lack of independent thought.

For the last 8 years of invasion and occupation, there has been 4,000 deaths of Americans, countless Iraqi deaths, complete mis-trust from the puppet regime that Bush tried to install, and no exit strategy.

The country has been in chaos Nancy. Can we send you over to Bagdhad? Would you willfully go until it is over? If not, why not?

Put your own skin in the game. Tell us all of your excuses for why you won't go bitch.

Perry is a fucking idiot and anyone who supports him needs to stop mixing alcohol with their meds.

For the last 8 years of invasion and occupation, there has been 4,000 deaths of Americans, countless Iraqi deaths, complete mis-trust from the puppet regime that Bush tried to install, and no exit strategy.

The country has been in chaos Nancy. Can we send you over to Bagdhad? Would you willfully go until it is over? If not, why not?

Put your own skin in the game. Tell us all of your excuses for why you won't go bitch.

Perry is a fucking idiot and anyone who supports him needs to stop mixing alcohol with their meds.

Did you forget something called "9/11"? Syphilis eating your brain again?
We had an exit strategy. It was so good that Obama copied it item for item, until the point he had to improvise. Then he fucked up. Like you.

Did you forget something called "9/11"?
Of which Iraq had nothing to do with.

Syphilis eating your brain again?
No, it filled up on yours Ru Paul

We had an exit strategy. It was so good that Obama copied it item for item, until the point he had to improvise. Then he fucked up. Like you.

Uhhh...you didn't tell us why you won't go over there until it is over. If it is THAT important to you, you should handle it personally....

C'mon Nancy...tell us your myriad of excuses why you can't be bothered on this most important of causes.

U my bitch.

personally, i'm still pissed that we lost even ONE US military person in iraq. you don't send your best and bravest into a situation like that unless it is 100% necessary.

It was definitely necessary. God told him to do it. The fact that Saddam Hussein tried to kill his daddy in 1993 didn't have a thing to do with it............yeah right.

It was definitely necessary. God told him to do it. The fact that Saddam Hussein tried to kill his daddy in 1993 didn't have a thing to do with it............yeah right.

You need to look up the definition of the word 'fact'.

Did you forget something called "9/11"? Syphilis eating your brain again?

You were doing alright when you talked about Iraq's supposed terrorism and a violator of UN agreements. I would still take STRONG issue as to whether or not invading and occupying was a good response though. The loss of our soldiers lives and drain on our budget made it WAY too costly a war given what was accomplished.

But now you're throwing 9/11 in there? :eek: Please tell me that was a typo and that you REALLY don't think Iraq had anything to do with 9/11.

Forum List

Back