Rick Perry: I'd Send U.S. Troops Back To Iraq

For the last 8 years of invasion and occupation, there has been 4,000 deaths of Americans, countless Iraqi deaths, complete mis-trust from the puppet regime that Bush tried to install, and no exit strategy.

The country has been in chaos Nancy. Can we send you over to Bagdhad? Would you willfully go until it is over? If not, why not?

Put your own skin in the game. Tell us all of your excuses for why you won't go bitch.

Perry is a fucking idiot and anyone who supports him needs to stop mixing alcohol with their meds.

Did you forget something called "9/11"? Syphilis eating your brain again?
We had an exit strategy. It was so good that Obama copied it item for item, until the point he had to improvise. Then he fucked up. Like you.

You were doing alright when you talked about Iraq's supposed terrorism and a violator of UN agreements. I would still take STRONG issue as to whether or not invading and occupying was a good response though. The loss of our soldiers lives and drain on our budget made it WAY too costly a war given what was accomplished.

But now you're throwing 9/11 in there? :eek: Please tell me that was a typo and that you REALLY don't think Iraq had anything to do with 9/11.

Rabbi is brain damaged.

Too bad we can't parachute Perry into the Iraq with a knife, a target on his back, and 1 MRE and maybe 12 ounces of water. That would be justice for his inane ideas to throw young men into problems he's too old to face. It's easy to play arm chair general, especially if you're coward like Perry who probably watched too many WWII movies when he was 5.

personally, i'm still pissed that we lost even ONE US military person in iraq. you don't send your best and bravest into a situation like that unless it is 100% necessary.

It was definitely necessary. God told him to do it. The fact that Saddam Hussein tried to kill his daddy in 1993 didn't have a thing to do with it............yeah right.

You need to look up the definition of the word 'fact'.

really? saddam didn't try to kill daddy bush?

really?

Too bad we can't parachute Perry into the Iraq with a knife, a target on his back, and 1 MRE and maybe 12 ounces of water. That would be justice for his inane ideas to throw young men into problems he's too old to face. It's easy to play arm chair general, especially if you're coward like Perry who probably watched too many WWII movies when he was 5.

Perry served in the military.
What's your excuse?

By Benjy Sarlin

“I would send troops back into Iraq,” Rick Perry told a New Hampshire audience at Saturday night’s GOP debate, warning that without yet another military operation in Iraq it would fall under the influence of neighboring Iran.

“I think it’s a huge error for us,” he said. “We’re going to see Iran in my opinion, move back in at literally the speed of light. They’re going to move back in. And all of the work we’ve done — every young man that has lost his life in that country will have been for nothing. Because we’ve got a president that does not understand what’s going on in that region.”

More: Rick Perry: Let’s Put Troops Back In Iraq (VIDEO) | TPM2012

What's your excuse?

So did I. And have a dd214 that says Honorable. That does not automatically make any dingbat statement I want to make correct.

By Benjy Sarlin

“I would send troops back into Iraq,” Rick Perry told a New Hampshire audience at Saturday night’s GOP debate, warning that without yet another military operation in Iraq it would fall under the influence of neighboring Iran.

“I think it’s a huge error for us,” he said. “We’re going to see Iran in my opinion, move back in at literally the speed of light. They’re going to move back in. And all of the work we’ve done — every young man that has lost his life in that country will have been for nothing. Because we’ve got a president that does not understand what’s going on in that region.”

More: Rick Perry: Let’s Put Troops Back In Iraq (VIDEO) | TPM2012

Literally at the speed of light: 186,000 miles per second. I'd like to see that.

Perry is as dumb as a post.

We pull out of Iraq and the country starts to go into chaos. The original pull out envisioned a troop presence for a long time, much as we still have bases in South Korea. Obama fucked up by failing to secure this. Perry is right, as usual.

For the last 8 years of invasion and occupation, there has been 4,000 deaths of Americans, countless Iraqi deaths, complete mis-trust from the puppet regime that Bush tried to install, and no exit strategy.

The country has been in chaos Nancy. Can we send you over to Bagdhad? Would you willfully go until it is over? If not, why not?

Put your own skin in the game. Tell us all of your excuses for why you won't go bitch.

Perry is a fucking idiot and anyone who supports him needs to stop mixing alcohol with their meds.

Did you forget something called "9/11"? Syphilis eating your brain again?
We had an exit strategy. It was so good that Obama copied it item for item, until the point he had to improvise. Then he fucked up. Like you.

Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11. There were no WMD in Iraq. Saddam and Bin Laden were blood enemies, no Al Queda in Iraq. So what was the reason for investing the lives of 4500 of our sons and daughters? For investing 3 trillion dollars?

We invaded a nation on the basis of lies, and both that nation and our own nation is poorer for that invasion and occupation. And people like Rabid still defend that enormously stupid blunder.

What's your excuse?

So did I. And have a dd214 that says Honorable. That does not automatically make any dingbat statement I want to make correct.

Thank you. That's correct.
But people calling Perry a coward miss the point that he actually served in the military. Unlike, say, Obama.

The country would have fallen into chaos no matter when we left. Which solidifies the reasons not to invade the country in the first place.

The country would have fallen into chaos no matter when we left. Which solidifies the reasons not to invade the country in the first place.

Actually the naysayers were saying you would never have a democracy. Never have fair voting. Never win a guerilla war. Never win a conventional war against Saddam.
They were all wrong.

This is snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Actually the naysayers were saying you would never have a democracy. Never have fair voting. Never win a guerilla war. Never win a conventional war against Saddam.
They were all wrong.

This is snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

None of those things were worth one single American life or limb. Not one.

Sooo, Ricky wants to invade Iraq for the THIRD time? How nice...

Rick Perry Would Put U.S. Troops Back In Iraq (VIDEO)

No, Perry wants to prevent people like Barack Obama from the proxy murders of American allies who collaborated with American troops to bring peace to warmongering Iraq. Saddam's old group will make short work of the new government America paid trillions so their youngsters can grow up in a peaceful world.

Obama pretends his ideas are so high and mighty AlQaeda and their collaborators from Saddam's reign will play nice on our departure. I hold him responsible for the bloodletting that is to come in the Middle East over his cowardice in the face of facts.

Let me explain this as nicely and as slowly as possible.

One. "Saddam's Old Group" (which by the way is called the Ba'ath Party of Iraq... there's another one that runs Syria) is now non-existent.

Two. Iraq is now engaged in sectarian violence between the Shiite majority, the Sunni Minority, and the Kurds as well as various cells of Al Qaeda operatives that are taking advantage of the chaos there, like they have been in Somalia for the past two decades.

Three. This sectarian violence has gone on for NOT years, NOT decades, BUT CENTURIES.

Four. There is absolutely NOTHING we can do about this sectarian violence.

Five. Al Qaeda did and does not have a safe haven in Iraq because we left. Our presence there actually means nothing in the long run.

HOW SO YOU ASK????

Well I'll enlighten you.

Al Qaeda thrives on sectarian wars, random violence, political instability, and famine. These things are all too common in the Middle East. This is especially so after the "Arab spring" which has left countries like Egypt... Libya... Ethiopia... Nigeria... Syria... Yemen... and others in complete or partial chaos.

Al Qaeda made it's way into Libya last year helping the rebels overthrow their drugged up dictator.

Libya will soon become a safe haven for Al Qaeda.

Egypt is falling into chaos since they ousted their President.

Egypt will soon become a safe haven for Al Qaeda.

Syria may be next.

Most people use Iraq becoming a safe haven for Al Qaeda as a reason for staying there (I feel as though that's us being sitting ducks... but I'll play along and follow the logic).

My question is so... if we have to be in Iraq to keep Iraq from being a safe haven for Islamic Militants what about...

Libya, Syria, or Egypt?

How about the examples of other nations that already are safe havens for Al Qaeda?

Yemen? Somalia? Northern Nigeria? Niger? Chad? Sudan?

Should we occupy these nations as well? Or is there a more practical, cost effective, less dangerous, and more efficient way of combating Al Qaeda in all of these various nations where Al Qaeda reigns even more freely then in Iraq and Afghanistan? And IF we can combat Al Qaeda in Somalia or Libya, without invading, occupying, and rebuilding these nations from the ground up at the expense of tax payers, WHY CAN'T WE DO THE SAME FREAKING THING IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN? It's an honest and simple question I think this party needs to consider if we want to defeat radical Islam... SERIOUSLY.

I'm not some let's all get along liberal that blames the wars on America beating down on the brown people. I believe in the fundamental purpose of the war on terror, to protect our own interests worldwide and defeat organized radical Islamism. I JUST DON'T BELIEVE WE'RE TAKING THE MOST INTELLIGENT APPROACH. Quite the opposite... I think our approach is idiotic, way to costly, and may lead to our downfall as a nation if we don't change immediately. That is all.:lol:

We didn't leave Germany for over 50 years, and Europe began to unite after the Berlin Wall was removed.

We obligated ourselves to help two fallen countries for the return of stopping terrorism in this hemisphere.

Right now, Ahmadinejad has his eye on further decimating the USA by stirring up the Marxist strings he is pulling all over South America in order to rile up their masses against us, so he can eat our children in his lifetime.

He smells Obama's weak character like a Hound smells the designated fox his masters are going to kill.

Forum List

Back