Rick Perry: I regret calling for end of the Energy Department

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
changed his mind since its now his meal ticket

Rick Perry once famously forgot that the Energy Department was on the list of government agencies he would like to shut down. On Thursday, Perry asked a group of senators for their approval to lead the organization, stating that he regrets calling for the agency's elimination.

"My past statements made over five years ago about abolishing the Department of Energy do not reflect my current thinking," Perry said. "In fact, after being briefed on so many of the vital functions of the Department of Energy, I regret recommending its elimination."

Rick Perry: I regret calling for the end of the Energy Department - CNNPolitics.com

He was too dumb to even know what it was. He just knew it stirred up the crazies, so he said it. He's a lot like Trump that way.

Rick Perry is a moron and a RINO. I called that years ago when he supported the Texas Trans Corridor.

He was too dumb to even know what it was. He just knew it stirred up the crazies, so he said it. He's a lot like Trump that way.

So what made you decide to return to the land of the sane and post something lucid?

Rick Perry once famously forgot that the Energy Department was on the list of government agencies he would like to shut down. On Thursday, Perry asked a group of senators for their approval to lead the organization, stating that he regrets calling for the agency's elimination.

"My past statements made over five years ago about abolishing the Department of Energy do not reflect my current thinking," Perry said. "In fact, after being briefed on so many of the vital functions of the Department of Energy, I regret recommending its elimination."

Rick Perry: I regret calling for the end of the Energy Department - CNNPolitics.com

You really ought to consider posting from sites that are have more credibility. I'm not say this news is fake, I'm just saying, no one give a shit about what CNN writes anymore. They have less currency these days than Infowars or the Enquirer.

He changed his mind once ...

:laugh:

New Topics

Forum List

Back