Ricin Found In U of Texas Dorm Room

Mr. P said:
That kid is lucky to still be alive.
I'll be really curious as to the source bank. Point that drives me crazy, why are they always saying, "There doesn't seem to be a terror link here." ???

Kathianne said:
I'll be really curious as to the source bank. Point that drives me crazy, why are they always saying, "There doesn't seem to be a terror link here." ???
Anyone can roll quarters. I'd guess it didn't come from a bank to start with.

I remember a bulletin when I was flying an EMS helicopter to all first responders.
I think it came from the CDC, but I honestly don’t recall, maybe some other agency FBI whatever. Anyway, drug dealers were using Ricin as a trap for police etc. An effort to slow confiscation of cocaine I guess.

Mr. P said:
Anyone can roll quarters. I'd guess it didn't come from a bank to start with.

I remember a bulletin when I was flying an EMS helicopter to all first responders.
I think it came from the CDC, but I honestly don’t recall, maybe some other agency FBI whatever. Anyway, drug dealers were using Ricin as a trap for police etc. An effort to slow confiscation of cocaine I guess.
In the article, says 'non-local bank' was the source of the rolls...

Mom and Dad went and got her laundry money, I did the same. My son still has unopened rolls from last year.

Kathianne said:
In the article, says 'non-local bank' was the source of the rolls...

Mom and Dad went and got her laundry money, I did the same. My son still has unopened rolls from last year.
I understand, then again college kids NEVER mess with drugs, right?

It very well may have made it into a bank and then given out again. Do they open the rolls anymore to count them if they're deposited, or just weigh them? :dunno:

Mr. P said:

It very well may have made it into a bank and then given out again. Do they open the rolls anymore to count them if they're deposited, or just weigh them? :dunno:
My part time job comes in useful: Open the rolls and machine count. ;)

Ricin isn't a 'drug' in the sense that college kids would be dealing with. Seems she went to do laundry, opened the roll and the powder got on her hands, as noted above.

Kathianne said:
My part time job comes in useful: Open the rolls and machine count. ;)

Ricin isn't a 'drug' in the sense that college kids would be dealing with. Seems she went to do laundry, opened the roll and the powder got on her hands, as noted above.
I know it's not a drug, please refer to my post on the Bulletin for first responders. The drug world is using it, not to get high but to KILL the COPS. Seems likely that a roll meant for one thing may have just found it's way somewhere else by accident. Who knows?

Mr. P said:

Nothing taken from customers, is allowed to stay in a seal: Not rolls of coin or strapped cash. Always must be opened in view of the customer.

Kathianne said:
Nothing taken from customers, is allowed to stay in a seal: Not rolls of coin or strapped cash. Always must be opened in view of the customer.
That makes it look more like a drug thing then. Doesn't it?
Is the kid going to be upfront and admit it? LOL.

Mr. P said:
That makes it look more like a drug thing then. Doesn't it?
Is the kid going to be upfront and admit it? LOL.

Nope, if the ricin came from the bank? We'll see, I would bet there will be more to follow. (Besides, what do I know of VA banks?)

dilloduck said:
Lots of foreign students here--Could be any of em--pitch em all out.
Just like GW, racecard attack.

dilloduck said:
But these foreign students are using American institutions to obtain control of American business. I'ts too dangerous. :smoke:
Which foreign students? Oh I see, you are trying to slam me, for the UAE thing... Gotcha.

You are very close to crossing a line. You are not dealing with 'heat of the moment. Neither am I. back off:

2- Flaming - It's understood and expected that flaming (An insulting criticism or remark meant to incite anger, as on a computer network) will occur when discussing politics and other sensitive issues. I ask once again to have common sense prevail. This is not an invitation to flame someone for no reason because the board tolerates the occassional outburst. Members that are here solely to be disruptive will be removed. Overuse of personal attacks as a method of debate is detrimental to the board. Again, the occassional outburst will be tolerated, incessant flaming will not.

Moderators are not allowed to flame members, therefore members cannot flame the moderators. I expect the moderators to be held to a different standard than the rest of the board, and I also expect they will get the respect they deserve in return. Flaming of a moderator will result in a warning. On the 3rd warning your account will be banned.

Kathianne said:
Which foreign students? Oh I see, you are trying to slam me, for the UAE thing... Gotcha.

You are very close to crossing a line. You are not dealing with 'heat of the moment. Neither am I. back off:

2- Flaming - It's understood and expected that flaming (An insulting criticism or remark meant to incite anger, as on a computer network) will occur when discussing politics and other sensitive issues. I ask once again to have common sense prevail. This is not an invitation to flame someone for no reason because the board tolerates the occassional outburst. Members that are here solely to be disruptive will be removed. Overuse of personal attacks as a method of debate is detrimental to the board. Again, the occassional outburst will be tolerated, incessant flaming will not.

Moderators are not allowed to flame members, therefore members cannot flame the moderators. I expect the moderators to be held to a different standard than the rest of the board, and I also expect they will get the respect they deserve in return. Flaming of a moderator will result in a warning. On the 3rd warning your account will be banned.

You consider the fact that I strongly disagree with your POV to be FLAMING??

dilloduck said:
You consider the fact that I strongly disagree with your POV to be FLAMING??
Where did you state that? I was finding your POV being expressed in flames. Pray tell.

Forum List

Back