Richel Maddow will repeat at 9pm pst/12am est on Msnbc

She has a great show tonight. The piece on the fires was the most I've heard about them on any news. Has Trump even mentioned them? Or the soldiers' deaths in Niger?

Rachel Maddow will repeat at 9pm pst/12am est on Msnbc. You must watch as she explains what russia did to our election to a T. Google, Twitter and facebook are all coming out and admitting this shit.

It was a brainwashing campaign against the American voter.

I agree! It was awesome! Scary as hell. Further proof that Trump is an illegitimate president.

Rachel Maddow will repeat at 9pm pst/12am est on Msnbc. You must watch as she explains what russia did to our election to a T. Google, Twitter and facebook are all coming out and admitting this shit.

Thanks for the warning.

I'll go to bed early

Thanks for the warning.

I'll go to bed early

(Nice sig pic)

Hannity buried her the first week.

Still is.

He always will.

Wait till Ingram joins the Fox Lineup at 10pm, at the end of this month.
They will control Cable TV like never before.

And then will you people STFU with your crying about how the liberal media controls everything and is making Donald Trump cry with you?

The number of press and media outlets that lean right is dwarfed by those that lean left, with the exception of radio.

Makes it all the more entertaining to watch the Left dissolve into angry little puddles of poo.

Last edited:
They really need to give Maddow a longer show

CCnAq-.gif

giphy.gif

The truth is coming out about how fucking Putins russia is attempting to destroy the west. What do the loserterians say? That the truth is somehow a lie! Nothing besides their little lie of a universe matters to these traitors.

Forum List

Back