Richard Branson: It's Not All Doom And Gloom: What We Can Do Now For The Arctic

oh that him, A billionaire who has so much time on his hand's he fly's in BIG balloon into the sky to try and break some world record, so that must make him some expert

and he has a title , he be SIR RICHARD

MY GAWD, You all bow to him like you would to the Queen

I'm busting a gut

Inst Facisim grand... and these fools want to live it, they desire it. And that is what scares the hell out of many of us. They will lie cheat and steal to get control.

The Cult will follow their liars to their deaths.. It is my hope that many of us will not see death because of them first.

What is "Inst Facisim grand" supposed to mean? I recognize your attempt to write the word Fascism, but the rest is a mystery.

BTW, you and yours have a strong tendency to be conservatives which puts you a lot closer to fascism than us left wing "reds".

oh that him, A billionaire who has so much time on his hand's he fly's in BIG balloon into the sky to try and break some world record, so that must make him some expert

I'm busting a gut

Inst Facisim grand... and these fools want to live it, they desire it. And that is what scares the hell out of many of us. They will lie cheat and steal to get control.

The Cult will follow their liars to their deaths.. It is my hope that many of us will not see death because of them first.

Damn. You are one fucking idiot.

I'm busting a gut

I see. Then you are completely rejecting the Capitalist System. You perhaps perfer something a bit more feudal?

I'm busting a gut

I'm not bowing to him. I like a lot of the things he's done and he may very well be right about the Arctic, but he's no scientist. Are you?
The only thing that Staph is, is a female version of Crusader Frank.

This is the guy who blew $55Mill to prove that he could fly one of his jets on coconut oil.. How's that working out for him?

And WTF are the great conclusions, agreements and recommendations that came out of this gang-bang in NYC? Not a whisper.. And that meeting was BILLED as "The Last Chance to Save the Planet".. Guess we're all gonna die.. Or maybe the Jodi Arias trial, the ISIS beheadings, and Ebola kinda are more important news items now..

It's over except for the rolling credits -- Warmer fans...

I'm busting a gut

I'm not bowing to him. I like a lot of the things he's done and he may very well be right about the Arctic, but he's no scientist. Are you?
The only thing that Staph is, is a female version of Crusader Frank.

Can't supply the comeback because of all the gender neutral, metrosexual characters on your side. In fact, you are pretty much interchangeable parts.. :lol:

I'm busting a gut

Yes, I am...and he's wrong.

This is the guy who blew $55Mill to prove that he could fly one of his jets on coconut oil.. How's that working out for him?

And WTF are the great conclusions, agreements and recommendations that came out of this gang-bang in NYC? Not a whisper.. And that meeting was BILLED as "The Last Chance to Save the Planet".. Guess we're all gonna die.. Or maybe the Jodi Arias trial, the ISIS beheadings, and Ebola kinda are more important news items now..

It's over except for the rolling credits -- Warmer fans...

Yep, he also was going to show those F1 racing guys how it's done! His car was designed with too small a fuel cell and couldn't even make it to the end of a race on full power. He wussed out and quit after one year because his team sucked. Typical airhead. He has been the recipient of much great help over the years and now thinks they were all his ideas...

He has been the recipient of much great help over the years and now thinks they were all his ideas...

Two questions:

1) On what do you base your claim that "he has been the recipient of much great help over the years"?

2) Are you worth 4.6 billion dollars?

He has been the recipient of much great help over the years and now thinks they were all his ideas...

Two questions:

1) On what do you base your claim that "he has been the recipient of much great help over the years"?

2) Are you worth 4.6 billion dollars?

Just what I said. He doesn't design anything, he hires others to do it and like Edison takes the credit. No, I never desired to be that wealthy. If I had, I would be. I made different choices based on the fact I wasn't trying to get super wealthy. I live a very comfortable life that I worked hard for and I am content.

Forum List

Back