rich liberals that support OWS are HACKS...

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGEGUvjeME0]AVTM vs Michael Moore, Russell Simmons, & Rich Liberal Hypocrites - YouTube[/ame]

unbelievably awesome video by rising libertarian commentator adam kokesh on the idiocy of rich liberals that claim to support OWS.

You just cant keep your views straight can you?

time I posted this thread: 10:13. Time you respond: 10:14. Length of vid: 5 min.

Hmmm...by my calculations...

trolls_be_trollin___by_thatvalvegamer-d3aundh.png

Actually, it's an unbelievably stupid and pointless video confusing the issues of economic justice with the non-issue that some people are rich.

When you actually want to understand what is going on instead of just regurgitating talking points, give a holler.

Actually, it's an unbelievably stupid and pointless video confusing the issues of economic justice with the non-issue that some people are rich.

When you actually want to understand what is going on instead of just regurgitating talking points, give a holler.

LOL? Sigh...

economic justice? You mean using the force of government to impose your will (theft) on free individuals? Yeah, that's slavery. And you can jam it up your ass. The ironic thing is you are already enslaved by the same government you cry to for help thanks to inflation which you don't even see because you are not only ignorant, but you most likely believe everything media matters tells you. You are scared shitless of independent objective research because you know what you will find will not line up with your fantasy about "reality." Actually, I just summed up liberals in general.

Last edited:
economic justice? You mean [snip]

I mean what I said. When you want to actually understand what's going on, instead of just regurgitating talking points, give a holler.

explain to me what economic justice is. everywhere i look it means that it is government using force to confiscate from one person to give to another.

explain to me what economic justice is. everywhere i look it means that it is government using force to confiscate from one person to give to another.

Very, very little of that actually happens.

What I mean by it, and I think most people involved in Occupy would agree, is the government using tax policy, trade policy, labor policy, immigration policy, and education policy to promote full employment at high wages, discourage vast accumulation of private fortunes, ensure opportunity for self-betterment, and promote investment in the actual production of goods and services as opposed to financial shell games.

More later if you like; I have to get back to work.

Very, very little of that actually happens.

What I mean by it, and I think most people involved in Occupy would agree, is the government using tax policy, trade policy, labor policy, immigration policy, and education policy to promote full employment at high wages, discourage vast accumulation of private fortunes, ensure opportunity for self-betterment, and promote investment in the actual production of goods and services as opposed to financial shell games.

More later if you like; I have to get back to work.

what does promote mean exactly? What does discourage mean exactly? what is a fortune? What does opportunity mean? What is self-betterment and who has the power to define that?

Forum List

Back