Rhetorical Question - but WTF is WRONG with people?

Ok, I have a solution. I've seen it happen before. Nobody wants the free thing because it's free. Put it outside on the front yard and put a sign on it that says, "For Sale: $50" Somebody will steal it within a week.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
There's no way I would put peanut butter on a fried baloney sandwich. Mustard usually did the trick tho. Fried baloney tastes very similar to a fried hot dog.

Ketchup. The tanginess of the ketchup is a great complement to the saltiness of the bologna.

I think I'll throw up now, the only time I heard of them was when I was living in a dorm, it was fried bologna and peanut butter, sort of like a grilled cheese. I did throw up then...

Egads! You don't FRY the bologna before putting it on a peanut butter sandwich. You just take it out of the package, and put it on.

Oh. I see. Now you're calling me ghetto. Good for you and your central air. Lah-de-dah. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go open a can of beans and fry up some weenies. :laugh:

just finesed a chili dog and a glass of red wine.....have central air as well

Fried balogna and fried hot dogs ... the staples for this bachelor!

But not with peanut butter! Some people are really really sick! Peanut butter and jam/jelly or peanut butter and bananas but NEVER, NEVER, with meat!

But not with peanut butter! Some people are really really sick! Peanut butter and jam/jelly or peanut butter and bananas but NEVER, NEVER, with meat!

What about peanut butter & pickles?

And don't forget Peanut butter and Marshmallow fluff..AKA Fluffernutter.

........fry up some weenies. :laugh:
I have never fixed them any other way.

And since we're talking sandwiches, I usually fix a grilled cheese with Colby. Add a little Welch's grape jelly to the bread when it's done is r-e-a-l good. And if you get really daring, a slice of sweet onion will top it off.

ya think that's sick? my friend Diana's hubby puts ketchup on his mac & cheese. just the smell of that alone is enough to make me nauseated.

Forum List

Back