Rhetorical Question - but WTF is WRONG with people?

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
Geesh...My wife and I are trying to GIVE away a VERY good window-mount AC unit; yes, I know 'very good' and 'window mount' doesn't often work. Thing is, all the ninnies around here say something VERY similiar to this:

"Naw, we won't need it until next summer..."

As if NOBODY has a garage or closet???

Geesh...they want us to store it, just for them to swoop in and get it when the weather warms up.

Somebody show up and take it from us.

Geesh...My wife and I are trying to GIVE away a VERY good window-mount AC unit; yes, I know 'very good' and 'window mount' doesn't often work. Thing is, all the ninnies around here say something VERY similiar to this:

"Naw, we won't need it until next summer..."

As if NOBODY has a garage or closet???

Geesh...they want us to store it, just for them to swoop in and get it when the weather warms up.

Somebody show up and take it from us.

Put it in front of your place with a For Sale $100 sign on it...it'll be gone in no time. :teeth:

We 'just' got Central Air a couple weeks ago; that's why we no longer need the ghetto-version AC :p :)

Oh. I see. Now you're calling me ghetto. Good for you and your central air. Lah-de-dah. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go open a can of beans and fry up some weenies. :laugh:

Wow... I've heard of weenies on the grill, or roasted over a campfire, but never heard of fried weenies. Guess I'll have to try it. :)

Just to COMPLETELY hijack the thread, who has tried fried balogna?

Wow... I've heard of weenies on the grill, or roasted over a campfire, but never heard of fried weenies. Guess I'll have to try it. :)

Oh yeah. Gotta fry it.

Try frying weenies, your kids will love them.

Fried bologna sandwiches...oh yeah. You have to cut slits in the slice so it doesn't wind up looking like a baloney bowl. It winds up in the shape of an Iron Cross that way tho.

Fried bologna sandwiches...oh yeah. You have to cut slits in the slice so it doesn't wind up looking like a baloney bowl. It winds up in the shape of an Iron Cross that way tho.
I think I'll throw up now, the only time I heard of them was when I was living in a dorm, it was fried bologna and peanut butter, sort of like a grilled cheese. I did throw up then...

I think I'll throw up now, the only time I heard of them was when I was living in a dorm, it was fried bologna and peanut butter, sort of like a grilled cheese. I did throw up then...

There's no way I would put peanut butter on a fried baloney sandwich. Mustard usually did the trick tho. Fried baloney tastes very similar to a fried hot dog.

Bacon on toast with peanut butter is really good. The bacon has to be crispy and the toast has to be buttered with real butter to fully appreciate it.

Forum List

Back