RFK Jr. talks with dead people

Robert F Kennedy Jr, the conspiracy theorist and vaccine skeptic challenging Joe Biden for the Democratic presidential nomination, told an interviewer he had “conversations with dead people” every day.

I don't know which flavor - but he's a fruitcake! What do you think?

Another one that belongs in the Rubber Room this post

Lets see how long it stays up

16082226_web1_copy_RAMclr-012621-rfk-jr-WED.jpg

Thanks for all this info, Lakhota . This particular article centering on his own diary, where he discusses his sexual demons, his wealth and Catholic guilt — though it appeared in the often unreliable NY Post — gave me at least some insight into the roots of his obsessions and character.

I had heard rumors that RFK, Jr. was crazy way back when he appeared a serious liberal and environmentalist, and more recently I followed with dismay his slide into a kind of Democratic Party “Trumpism” … but I never before got any insights into what makes him tick.

At least now I have a basic working hypothesis. Trump I studied for years, really decades while I grew up in NYC. I’m confident RFK, Jr. will never be another Donald Trump. But he is equally a very damaged individual.

Last edited:
Thanks for all this info, Lakhota . This particular article centering on his own diary, where he discusses his sexual demons, his wealth and Catholic guilt — though it appeared in the often unreliable NY Post — gave me at least some insight into the roots of his obsessions and character.

I had heard rumors that RFK, Jr. was crazy way back when he appeared a serious liberal and environmentalist, and more recently I followed with dismay his slide into a kind of Democratic Party “Trumpism” … but I never before got any insights into what makes him tick.

At least now I have a basic working hypothesis. Trump I studied for years, really decades while I grew up in NYC. I’m confident RFK, Jr. will never be another Donald Trump. But he is equally a very damaged individual.
1686972039332146.jpg

Forum List

Back