RFID chip implants and Obamacare

Wyld Kard

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2012
Planet Crazy
Animals are microchipped and guess what, people are next. Starting March 23, 2013 RFID chip implantion begins. You have up to 3 years to get the chip. This is to lock everyone in to a monitored & controlled grid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKaOXR0gMEQ]RFID Chip for all Americans in 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Resist the chip!
Resist the New World Order!

Animals are microchipped and guess what, people are next. Starting March 23, 2013 RFID chip implantion begins. You have up to 3 years to get the chip. This is to lock everyone in to a monitored & controlled grid.

Resist the chip!

Pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow.

The conspiracy section is thataway.

The topic of RFID chip implants and Obamacare could be deemed for the conspiracy section, but than again it could equally belong in this forum, since it has to do with Obamacare, and what is Obamacare? Government Healthcare.

I rest my case. :eusa_hand:

Resist the chip!

Pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow.

I don't what makes you so stupid, but it really works!

:321:

This story sounds pretty kooky, but what the hell, ill bite. Whats so scary about this chip? Is there a self destruct button attached to it? Are they going to tell my wife that I spent 3 hours at a strip club last night? What about this should I be afraid of?

everyone knows that barcodes come first silly :p

12monkeysbarcode.jpg

Last edited:

RFID Chip for all Americans in 2013 - YouTube

Resist the chip!

If you can't buy, sell, or trade without it, we each have a choice to make, don't we. :):):)

The conspiracy section is thataway.

The topic of RFID chip implants and Obamacare could be deemed for the conspiracy section, but than again it could equally belong in this forum, since it has to do with Obamacare, and what is Obamacare? Government Healthcare.

I rest my case. :eusa_hand:

One can’t ‘rest’ something that doesn’t exist.

This story sounds pretty kooky, but what the hell, ill bite. Whats so scary about this chip? Is there a self destruct button attached to it? Are they going to tell my wife that I spent 3 hours at a strip club last night? What about this should I be afraid of?
If you're innocent, what do you have to worry about? :rolleyes:

using conservatives excuse for Bu$h II's wiretapping?

using conservatives excuse for Bu$h II's wiretapping?
I'm invoking the cheap cowardly excuse that both remocrats and depublicans use, when they're the ones shitting all over our civil liberties.

Feel free to profess your never ending devotion to civil liberties here http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...reat-on-civil-liberties-in-2012-platform.html, if you have the backbone to do so.

It's the only way to prevent voter fraud!

Trust me, I not worried about this fiction at all.Its probably not a bad idea though. It would make finding missing children alot easier, dont ya think?

Trust me, I not worried about this fiction at all.Its probably not a bad idea though. It would make finding missing children alot easier, dont ya think?
Sure....It's always about the chilllllldrrrennnnnnnn, innit? :rolleyes:

You need to take it up w/ the Repubs for the insistence of the passage of the NDAA even w/ President Obama's veto threat.

You need to take it up w/ the Repubs for the insistence of the passage of the NDAA even w/ President Obama's veto threat.
But Boiking didn't veto it, buttboi.

Face it....You don't give a flying fuck about civil liberties.

because I called out repubs on wanting a police state :eusa_eh: a budget-busting one too. Remember, Romney said he's going to keep pouring increasingly more $ into the Pentagon whether they need it or not.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back