Rex Ryan's Stupidity

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
Where does he get off talking trash?

It's funny how he always compares himself to Belichick and admits that he is nowhere near as good as him...but he feels he can win because he has heart.

He seems to forget that his QB is also nowhere near as good as Belichick's.

I literally laughed out loud after that 4th and 10 play last night.

don't even remember who the receiver was that decided not to pick up the extra foot he needed for a first down. But it was a perfect ending to one of the worst offensive performances I've ever witnessed.

I literally laughed out loud after that 4th and 10 play last night.

don't even remember who the receiver was that decided not to pick up the extra foot he needed for a first down. But it was a perfect ending to one of the worst offensive performances I've ever witnessed.

That's what you get when you have an anchor baby as QB.

the jets will have to wait for their Gerber Baby QB to get on solid food. Putting a rookie corner on Anquan Boldon is not at all Bellicheck like. It's Clevland Brown's like.

That Raven offensive line is a good one and the Jets blew it up at will. That defense scares the shit out of me and it should yous guys too. Let's hope Tom Brady survives next week.

Last edited:
That Raven offensive line a good one and the Jets blew it up at will. That defense scares the shit out of me and it should yous guys too. Let's hope Tom Brady survives next week.

He'll be fine, Brady gets rid of the ball quicker than Flacco.....

offense still pathetic?

WOW!!! I guess I was wrong!!!

But remember...no team has ever won the Superbowl with only two wins.

I still contest that Rex Ryan will be eating chunks of his own blown out colon by the time the postseason rolls about.

Jets are 2-1 and 2-0 in the Division

With Buffalo next week, they can start putting away the AFC East

Where is everyone who jumped off the Jets bandwagon after a 1 pt loss in week one?

Jets move to 3-1 with three division wins

Rex not looking so stupid

Forum List

Back