Reuters, Yahoo both lie for Obama: Headlines say Obama visited the border.

The Professor

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2011
So transparently biased. Thank god for the new media that keeps an ever vigilant eye on these propagators of propaganda.

So transparently biased. Thank god for the new media that keeps an ever vigilant eye on these propagators of propaganda.

Obama denied yesterday he was going to the bordor, he met with Gov. Perry:

Obama On Why He Didn?t Visit Border: ?I?m Not Interested In Photo Ops? « CBS Houston

You know that and I know that. Hell, I thought everyone knew that; but apparently Reuters and Yahoo never got the word. The question is: Where did they get that crappy misinformation? I suggest they made it up which brings up another question: Why?

Regarding Reuters and Yahoo, there are only two possibilities: (1) they are politically biased and dishonest; and/or (2) they have no idea what's going on in the world and need to get out of the news business. Either way they are no longer credible news sources.

The employees of both orgs tend to wear Obama's semen proudly on their faces. How else would Obama be able to refuse to visit the border but shoot pool, inhale a little 'choom', and 'fist bump' a statue of a gorilla in a Denver bar, instead? Suppose GWB had done the same thing in the wake of Katrina?

Obama denied yesterday he was going to the bordor, he met with Gov. Perry:

Obama On Why He Didn?t Visit Border: ?I?m Not Interested In Photo Ops? « CBS Houston

You know that and I know that. Hell, I thought everyone knew that; but apparently Reuters and Yahoo never got the word. The question is: Where did they get that crappy misinformation? I suggest they made it up which brings up another question: Why?

Regarding Reuters and Yahoo, there are only two possibilities: (1) they are politically biased and dishonest; and/or (2) they have no idea what's going on in the world and need to get out of the news business. Either way they are no longer credible news sources.

Reuters is a good source....for European news; Reuters may be strecthed too thin trying to cover the US also. Yahoo....isn't a news site. And many of the headlines referenced "border" days ago. I will stick with CNN, MSN, and Fox, unless a good story catches my eye.

Last edited:
1-3 liberal media outlets will leak out a lie and liberals will act like it is no big deal.

Their mission is to catch the idiot surfing the internet and sees "Obama visits border" then it believes the GOP is a bunch of liars.

Forum List

Back