Ret Navy admiral McRaven: Trump's remark about media 'the greatest threat to democracy'

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
holy cow, dang near all the high level military brass can't stand Agent Orange (probably know he's a Fifth Columnist).............

Will McRaven, a retired U.S. Navy admiral and University of Texas system chancellor, is pushing back on President Trump’s description of the media as “the enemy of the American people.”

Speaking to a communications college at UT-Austin on Tuesday, McRaven praised the work of the press as necessary to hold others accountable, according to reports.

“We must challenge this statement and this sentiment that the news media is the enemy of the American people,” McRaven said. “This sentiment may be the greatest threat to democracy in my lifetime.”

Retired Navy admiral: Trump's remark about media 'the greatest threat to democracy'

str3mql.jpg

holy cow, dang near all the high level military brass can't stand Agent Orange (probably know he's a Fifth Columnist).............

Will McRaven, a retired U.S. Navy admiral and University of Texas system chancellor, is pushing back on President Trump’s description of the media as “the enemy of the American people.”

Speaking to a communications college at UT-Austin on Tuesday, McRaven praised the work of the press as necessary to hold others accountable, according to reports.

“We must challenge this statement and this sentiment that the news media is the enemy of the American people,” McRaven said. “This sentiment may be the greatest threat to democracy in my lifetime.”

Retired Navy admiral: Trump's remark about media 'the greatest threat to democracy'
Is that why over 80 top military brass endorsed Donald Trump for President? McRaven must be stark-raven mad if he believes that the greatest threat to democracy in his lifetime is the media being exposed by the President!

...and a bunch of other admirals didn't seem compelled to say so. It's almost as if he made a political statement.

Really, link?
A link to all those that didn't say that? You're on drugs.
I've never heard of McRaven before. Have you? Is that even a real name?
Apparently he speaks for Earth.

I didn't realize the earth needed a spokesman. Who is McRaven speaking with? E.T.?

He is an obama appointee.........any military man nominated for anything by obama is deeply suspect...

William H. McRaven - Wikipedia

On April 6, 2011, McRaven was nominated by President Barack Obama for appointment to the rank of admiral and as the ninth Commander of USSOCOM,[

He is an obama appointee.........any military man nominated for anything by obama is deeply suspect...

William H. McRaven - Wikipedia

On April 6, 2011, McRaven was nominated by President Barack Obama for appointment to the rank of admiral and as the ninth Commander of USSOCOM,[

wow you're in a foul mood!

take it easy tiger, you'll never reach your goal of 50,000 posts at this rate, stroke city

Forum List

Back