Results

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Definately a shocker for me. Definately disappointed.

You realize what it means?

The President is getting impeached for protecting us.
Millions of Illegal Aliens are getting amnesty.
We are losing any chance of putting judges who actually uphold the constitution on the court.
No more funding the troops in Iraq.

We definately live in interesting times. And trust me, we are going to see the terrorist take advantage of this.

We are losing any chance of putting judges who actually uphold the constitution on the court.

We definately live in interesting times. And trust me, we are going to see the terrorist take advantage of this.

We will win the war on Islamofascism, but the power hungry Democrats and their idiotic followers have just increased the cost many times over.

So who's to blame?

We will win the war on Islamofascism, but the power hungry Democrats and their idiotic followers have just increased the cost many times over.

I have hope. But you ever wonder if we deserve to win the war if we arent willing to do what it takes? I mean there are alot of us who are confident we will win and will do what we can but if a majority of people want something else, we cant stop them.

Do you feel more that the democrats won this election or that the republicans lost it? Why?

How can the Democrats have won the election? They didnt run on anything except impeach Bush. Its clear the Republicans lost it. Why? Because some people for some stupid reason think they are punishing Republicans by letting the conservative Republicans get defeated and putting Democrats in control. Like that helps conservatism at all?

There is almost no chance of the House actually impeaching the President. There will probably be investigations, but keep in mind many of the seats picked up by Democrats, especially in the South, are very conservative Democrats. They aren't Republican allies, but they aren't extreme enough to vote to impeach.

This is probably true

Well, we still will probably hold a slim lead in the Senate, and keep in mind it's the Senate who vote to confirm judges, not the House.

This is what scares me most. I feel that this is right, and sad. It could be a repeat of the shameful actions in 1975 when the Democrats led the charge to cut funding to South Vietnam.

All I can say is this better be a sons a bitchin' WAKE UP CALL for all those Republican officials that IGNORED their BASE! THAT'S why the Republicans are LOSING right now. They pissed off their people, and didn't listen, on everything from the tidal wave of illegals to the war. Republicans have been acting like they don't need to answer to anybody.

Well GUESS WHAT BOYS? You DO have to answer to people.

BUT, that's NO EXCUSE for people voting in liberals. Now, I hope the fucking liberals screw this country up beyond belief, because you're right avatar, now we deserve what we get.

How can the Democrats have won the election? They didnt run on anything except impeach Bush. Its clear the Republicans lost it. Why? Because some people for some stupid reason think they are punishing Republicans by letting the conservative Republicans get defeated and putting Democrats in control. Like that helps conservatism at all?
How does rewarding them with reelection help? You're not getting conservatism either way.

Well, we still will probably hold a slim lead in the Senate, and keep in mind it's the Senate who vote to confirm judges, not the House.

Its possible, but Fox News seems convinced we will lose the Senate as well. I hope we can keep it. but it doesnt look good at the moment.

correction, we lost the Senate.

You sure about that?

What i've seen shows the Republicans holding on by a seat or two.

Got a link?

All that aside, I think it'll be intersting to see how Lieberman plays as an Independent. A lover scorned? Water under the bridge? Either way given how the current makeup of the Senate looks he's going to have a lot more pull than the average guy.

Its entirely possible that he could be the tiebreaking vote on many issues... how scary is that! :laugh:

Hey, Bush, NOW you have your consensus to grant amnesty, hurry before you're indited!

The ones causing the problems werent the ones who lost.

The RINOs, with the exception of Chaffee, survived. They really don't acted any different if in the minority or majority, it's a whole other story for the Democrats, though.

If Nancy Pelosi really is accomodating and moderates her views, she'll be replaced. She is supposed to be hopelessly liberal (good) but too nice (bad).

This was NOT the time to correct the GOP base, if that was the actual intention of the voters, time to do that are in the primaries.

The America people voted for the far left, whether in protest or not, and that's exactly what they'll get.

There's good news, the Democrats are going to make us all rich, and do you want to know how? Remember that "tax cut for the rich"? They're going to get rid of that, and we're some of the "rich" people!!!!! Being rich will now be defined as having any property, even a savings account, and making over $10,000 a year.

When I die I'm going to heaven, because the Democrats made me give to the poor, in fact, they are going to make me poor. Everything my parents and I worked so hard for? Did you just hear a toilet flush?

And that 401(k)? I heard an ugly rumor they want to start taxing those (no reason to believe it's true .... yet).

They've saved us from the ugly evil Republicans. Yes, sir, I feel so much safer now..

Allahu Akbar... I better practice saying that.

There's good news, the Democrats are going to make us all rich, and do you want to know how? Remember that "tax cut for the rich"? They're going to get rid of that, and we're some of the "rich" people!!!!! Being rich will now be defined as having any property, even a savings account, and making over $10,000 a year.

When I die I'm going to heaven, because the Democrats made me give to the poor, in fact, they are going to make me poor. Everything my parents and I worked so hard for? Did you just hear a toilet flush?

And that 401(k)? I heard an ugly rumor they want to start taxing those (no reason to believe it's true .... yet).

They've saved us from the ugly evil Republicans. Yes, sir, I feel so much safer now..

Allahu Akbar... I better practice saying that.

All republicans who intend to run in 2008 are breathing a huge sigh of relief. The party has been punished for it's failures. Republicans will be able to run against the mess that the democrats make in the next two years.

All republicans who intend to run in 2008 are breathing a huge sigh of relief. The party has been punished for it's failures. Republicans will be able to run against the mess that the democrats make in the next two years.

I dont see how punishing the politicians that were fighting for what we wanted and keeping the RINOs is really punishing the party. Its just punishing the American people.

Forum List

Back