Results of Obama's much advertised Arab Spring:

Egypt goes back to the 7th Century. Way to go President Obama. What a disaster this president has been, on all levels.

"Democracy comes to Egypt"

Egyptian Cleric Calls for Execution, Crucifixion and Amputation of Hands And Feet

MEMRI: Egyptian Cleric Muhammad Hussein Yaaqub Calls for the Implementation of Islamic Punishments in Egypt: Execution, Crucifixion, and the Amputation of Opposite Hands and Feet

The "Arab Spring" started with Iraq.

It hasn't been long enough to rewrite history, but right wing morons try anyway. Did they think we could forget after only a few years. I bet some even believe Obama invaded Afghanistan and caused the financial meltdown. Naw, not even they could be that stupid. Or could they?

you don't have a clue about what you are talking about do you?

Egypt goes back to the 7th Century. Way to go President Obama. What a disaster this president has been, on all levels.

Egyptian Cleric Calls for Execution, Crucifixion and Amputation of Hands And Feet

MEMRI: Egyptian Cleric Muhammad Hussein Yaaqub Calls for the Implementation of Islamic Punishments in Egypt: Execution, Crucifixion, and the Amputation of Opposite Hands and Feet

It hasn't been long enough to rewrite history, but right wing morons try anyway. Did they think we could forget after only a few years. I bet some even believe Obama invaded Afghanistan and caused the financial meltdown. Naw, not even they could be that stupid. Or could they?

When you have "facts", you don't need "clues". I thought that was obvious.

Muslim Brotherhood rules...and with the help of Obama which has opened his doors to them...Lest we forget his Apology Tour at Cairo University in '09?
Let's also remember that the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt is where Osama bin Laden and Zawahiri got their radical Islamist education and influenced them the most. Muslim brother hood = ideological birthplace of Islamic terrorism.

It started with Iraq?

Every time I think you have gone as stupid as you can you prove me wrong. How can you possibly give Obama credit for the Arab Spring and simultaneously blame Bush for it not producing the results you wanted?

When you have "facts", you don't need "clues". I thought that was obvious.

Clues are facts, I know that is obvious.

No one picking up on one of the first movements in an Egyptian Democracy is to legalize necrophilia for husbands?

Muslim Brotherhood rules...and with the help of Obama which has opened his doors to them...Lest we forget his Apology Tour at Cairo University in '09?
Let's also remember that the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt is where Osama bin Laden and Zawahiri got their radical Islamist education and influenced them the most. Muslim brother hood = ideological birthplace of Islamic terrorism.

Yep. Anwar Sadat payed the price there in Cairo for his peac3e initiative with infidels...:eusa_whistle:

I saw the place up close and personal in the early 80's when Reagan sent me to the region...

Let us look at the so called Arab spring results so far.
Libya Momar gone new government unknown.
Egypt Mubark gone the country under military rule right now it looks like it will either be military rule or a radical Islamic government probably the Muslim Brotherhood.
Syria the current regime still in control and unless the world intervenes with strong military action I don't see that changing nor do I see military intervention in Syria.
So what are the results of the Arab spring? A lot of hype very little change to date.

Let us look at the so called Arab spring results so far.
Libya Momar gone new government unknown.
Egypt Mubark gone the country under military rule right now it looks like it will either be military rule or a radical Islamic government probably the Muslim Brotherhood.
Syria the current regime still in control and unless the world intervenes with strong military action I don't see that changing nor do I see military intervention in Syria.
So what are the results of the Arab spring? A lot of hype very little change to date.
Tunisia turned Islamic too.

Forum List

Back