Resisting Arrest?

I don't know what's going on here

I'm sorry but do niggas know they can't resist arrest? Want to fight it do it in court.

The cops should have arrested every last one of them.

Let's pay off the debt by fining every american who doesnt put their hands behind their back when a cop says to.

Everyone in the video was obstructing justice.

Why do the cops and courts put up with this behavior?

On the other hand I heard the cops are using an authority command type of approach when they show up to a call. It happened to me when I called 911. When they showed up they treated me like I could be the one in trouble. They didn't determine between the victim and criminals and I didn't like it. Cops need to be retrained and demilitarized.

On the other hand I heard the cops are using an authority command type of approach when they show up to a call. It happened to me when I called 911. When they showed up they treated me like I could be the one in trouble. They didn't determine between the victim and criminals and I didn't like it. Cops need to be retrained and demilitarized.

Um...cops arent butlers or janitors or waitresses. Their job entails control. Sorry folks...they need to be professional. ..but their job is NOT to hug or kiss ass. When they show up...that uniform is in control. Its the mark of a stable civilization for an authority to maintain order.

Um...cops arent butlers or janitors or waitresses. Their job entails control. Sorry folks...they need to be professional. ..but their job is NOT to hug or kiss ass. When they show up...that uniform is in control. Its the mark of a stable civilization for an authority to maintain order.
They have been militarized and need to dial it down a notch.

I'm sorry but do niggas know they can't resist arrest? Want to fight it do it in court.

Let's pay off the debt by fining every american who doesnt put their hands behind their back when a cop says to.

What was needed was a nightstick shoved up those people's asses.

Seriously? ?? What was "militarized" about this video?

Idiots who think cops are "militarized" havent spent much time around military environments. If the Marine Corp was tasked with domestic policing....how much kinder and gentler would the police be?

Cops may be stern and no nonsense. And they may train with guns. Maybe big guns. And they use armored vehicles and rugged BDU style uniforms (but so do construction workers so who cares).

But they arent militarized. Go to an Army base and start disobeying the gate's MPs. And resist them. And see what "militarized" police are like.

What was needed was a nightstick shoved up those people's asses.

No just a paddy wagon with 5 more cops to take them away, explain themselves to a judge and see if they know how to not be in contempt of court.

Or just give them tickets. If they dont have I'd take them in for fingerprints and DNA.

Idiots who think cops are "militarized" havent spent much time around military environments. If the Marine Corp was tasked with domestic policing....how much kinder and gentler would the police be?

Cops may be stern and no nonsense. And they may train with guns. Maybe big guns. And they use armored vehicles and rugged BDU style uniforms (but so do construction workers so who cares).

But they arent militarized. Go to an Army base and start disobeying the gate's MPs. And resist them. And see what "militarized" police are like.
No cop in my neighborhood would allow this. Not even close. But you are right its better the cops are no nonsense. My neighborhoods are safe and we respect the cops and courts. You dont want to be on probation. Dont call the cops. But I was threatened and I called the cops and they treated me like the suspect. I heard the cops have been recently trained on this tactic. I can't remember the term they used but it was exactly as I remembered it as they were describing the tactic. It wasnt the cops I remember when I was younger they'd show up and try to die escilate the situation. And this isnt working with blacks who "know their rights". Neither back down or de escilafe.

Saying all that I agree the blacks need to respect the law.

If you don't know "what's going on here" why not resist the temptation to post the usual trash of anti-police propaganda and wait to find out "what's going on".

No cop in my neighborhood would allow this. Not even close. But you are right its better the cops are no nonsense. My neighborhoods are safe and we respect the cops and courts. You dont want to be on probation. Dont call the cops. But I was threatened and I called the cops and they treated me like the suspect. I heard the cops have been recently trained on this tactic. I can't remember the term they used but it was exactly as I remembered it as they were describing the tactic. It wasnt the cops I remember when I was younger they'd show up and try to die escilate the situation. And this isnt working with blacks who "know their rights". Neither back down or de escilafe.

Oh i see what you're saying now. Yes...theres a trend of cops treating everyone with the same sternness. I heard the theory is...if the appear to quickly to be "taking sides" then the situation may escalate because the one party sees it and gets irate...or one gets emboldened seeing cops take their side and they start rubbing it in to the other side.

Ive been out of the job a while so not sure completely. But then again...you may have just gotten a cop having a shitty day. Or...was just an asshole haha. 1, 000, 000 cops in America. Inevitably assholes will be employed like all jobs.

Oh i see what you're saying now. Yes...theres a trend of cops treating everyone with the same sternness. I heard the theory is...if the appear to quickly to be "taking sides" then the situation may escalate because the one party sees it and gets irate...or one gets emboldened seeing cops take their side and they start rubbing it in to the other side.

Ive been out of the job a while so not sure completely. But then again...you may have just gotten a cop having a shitty day. Or...was just an asshole haha. 1, 000, 000 cops in America. Inevitably assholes will be employed like all jobs.
My buddies an asshole cop to people. I say nothing when he does it in front of me showing off. Then he let's them go shitting their pants and then he turns to me and laughs. Lol

I give them all respect. Even if he seriously said put your hands behind your back or on the ground I'd do it.

Bullshit. The girl was being physically assaulted. Did you even watch the video?

You should expect to be physically assaulted if you're resisting arrest

Those girls did absolutely nothing wrong and the cops were out of line. The community stepped in and stopped their harassment. We need to see more of this. It's high time the police departments start remembering that they work at our behest and they are not our overlords.

Bullshit. The girl was being physically assaulted. Did you even watch the video?

I've been assaulted by cops then. Lol. Its called being arrested.

Forum List

Back