Resident Evil: Apocalypse

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
WOW is all i can say. Im not going to give anything away but let me just say that for all those who love the games, forget that storyline. It borrows elements from that story but its a drastically different tale told here.

Lots of action. Major twists and tons of suspense. They also added some comic relief in scenes to lighten the mood. Thats how the games were. All in all i'd say that im more confused then ever as to where its headed but believe me, like all movies these days, this will have a third.

I'm glad to hear this, the first one was one of the best big, dumb action movies I've ever seen, so I've been looking forward to this one for a while.

I don't know It didn't seem to rise to the level of the first one. I suppose reanimating people is crazy but the thing's that happened in the #2 were off the belivability scale.

dumphauler said:
I don't know It didn't seem to rise to the level of the first one. I suppose reanimating people is crazy but the thing's that happened in the #2 were off the belivability scale.

Well it went beyond the game stories thats for sure. I had mixed feelings about it. I was dismayed that they stratyed from the main story of the games but when you have alice as a main character theres not much else you can do. The rest wwas crazy but in a good way. I think its more like the feeling you got after watching the second matrix. Good movie but left confused as to what the hell is going on.

3rd one will defintely be interesting.

Forum List

Back