Resheq hails Arab boycott of Adidas company

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by P F Tinmore, Apr 27, 2012.

1. P F Tinmore

P F Tinmore Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,927
    CAIRO, (PIC)-- Political bureau member of Hamas Ezzet Al-Resheq has hailed the Arab ministers of youth and a Jordanian sports club for deciding to boycott Adidas company.

Resheq in a press release published on his Facebook page on Sunday described as honorable the ministers’ decision and that of the Jordanian Yarmouk club.

The Arab ministers decided in their Riyadh meeting on 5 April to boycott Adidas for sponsoring an Israeli marathon organized in occupied Jerusalem.

Resheq hails Arab boycott of Adidas company

2. percysunshine

percysunshine Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,904
    Adidas = All Day I Dream About Sex.

Perfectly logical situation...

3. JStone

JStone BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
    [​IMG]

"The Misery of Arabs/Apple R&D In Israel" :lol: :clap2:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA4wnqRAuhI]Apple to set up Israel development center - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH1mYikmYzo]Apple to Acquire Anobit? - YouTube[/ame]

4. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,590
    Re...WHO?! Seriously, you really think a Hamas nobody shithead, of all people, plays a significant role on one of the worlds best selling brands in history? Yeah, next time I want to hear about sports, instead of ESPN I'll use Hamas PN. I mean we all know the Arab / Muslim world is just filled with all these world class athletes. Last year they had a guy wearing Nikes win the Gold in Suicide bombing. Unfortunately he wasn't around to get the medal. <boom tish>

Tell you what, I'm willing to wager Adidas will post quarterly sales numbers significantly higher than last quarter, or same time last year.