Request for help

Academic

Rookie
Sep 30, 2009
Hello,

I'm currently studying for an MSc in Social research methods. It is a fine course in which I am picking up a multitude of skills that I will almost certainly never use in any professional capacity...

Anyway... I'm currently writing my thesis, and would be hugely grateful if any of you are able to spare approximately 8-12 minutes to complete an anonymous on-line survey. The research measures awareness of, and attitudes towards issues related to surgery under general anesthetic, and there is absolutely no political agenda.

In order to take part in the research, participants must be US based adults (18 or over). If you or anyone close to you is due to undergo surgery under general anesthetic, I would adivse against taking part in the research.

Here is a link to the survey:

MSc dissertation research

If anybody wants information about the course I am studying, this can be found here:

F24 - MSc in Social Research Methods - Open University

N.B. I asked the admin of this site for permission and they said it was fine to post this.

Many Thanks.

Hello,

I'm currently studying for an MSc in Social research methods. It is a fine course in which I am picking up a multitude of skills that I will almost certainly never use in any professional capacity...

Anyway... I'm currently writing my thesis, and would be hugely grateful if any of you are able to spare approximately 8-12 minutes to complete an anonymous on-line survey. The research measures awareness of, and attitudes towards issues related to surgery under general anesthetic, and there is absolutely no political agenda.

In order to take part in the research, participants must be US based adults (18 or over). If you or anyone close to you is due to undergo surgery under general anesthetic, I would adivse against taking part in the research.

Here is a link to the survey:

MSc dissertation research

If anybody wants information about the course I am studying, this can be found here:

F24 - MSc in Social Research Methods - Open University

N.B. I asked the admin of this site for permission and they said it was fine to post this.

Many Thanks.

I clicked the link and it said I already completed the survey, :wtf:? I don't recall taking it, so maybe someone else who hasn't taken it can click on the link and see if it comes up for them. Good luck with your studies.

Forum List

Back