Req't for being a Repub according to a Libertarian

My point is that he is no different on foreign/domestic warfare policies than Bush. I'm only calling it what it is.

Ron Paul supporters started the Tea Party. You know, the irrelevant libertarian leaning REPUBLICAN congressman from texas. Currently running for the GOP nomination? The one you claim is so irrelevant?

What's relevant about him? He's the right's Nader. The best he can do is cost Romney the election, like Nader did to Gore in '00.

Seems you aren't so bright either. The psuedo-conservative claims Paul is irrelevant, yet supports a movement created by Ron Paul supporters in govt. Ron Paul is relevant. You just have to see beyond his presidential bid to understand why. Not that it would or should matter to a socialsit.

Why does it matter to you anyway, comrade?

Don't like being questioned? Things don't work as well when you're not in a libertarian echo chamber? It matters to me because calling Libertarianism relevant is just as disconcerting as calling Marxism relevant.

What's relevant about him? He's the right's Nader. The best he can do is cost Romney the election, like Nader did to Gore in '00.

Seems you aren't so bright either. The psuedo-conservative claims Paul is irrelevant, yet supports a movement created by Ron Paul supporters in govt. Ron Paul is relevant. You just have to see beyond his presidential bid to understand why. Not that it would or should matter to a socialsit.

Why does it matter to you anyway, comrade?

Don't like being questioned? Things don't work as well when you're not in a libertarian echo chamber? It matters to me because calling Libertarianism relevant is just as disconcerting as calling Marxism relevant.

Mr Dumb Fuck, Sir:

Simply bec ause you have chosen Orwellian Doubletalk as your primary language does not mean that Marxism (fascism) is not relevant in US Domestic politics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't mind being questioned at all. When the question has substance as opposed to being a crank jab at my beliefs. Things worked fine for the founders who built the documents of this nation. Which makes libertarian ideals not only relevant, but part of the structure of US government.

It matters to you because you want to keep repeated that tired mantra of relevancy. It just makes you guys look like angry children rather than thoughtful adults. But you're, of course, welcome to keep chanting. Just don't expect me to entertain this tired tail chase.

I don't mind being questioned at all. When the question has substance as opposed to being a crank jab at my beliefs. Things worked fine for the founders who built the documents of this nation. Which makes libertarian ideals not only relevant, but part of the structure of US government.

It matters to you because you want to keep repeated that tired mantra of relevancy. It just makes you guys look like angry children rather than thoughtful adults. But you're, of course, welcome to keep chanting. Just don't expect me to entertain this tired tail chase.

sure you're not referring to the Articles as opposed to the Constitution? The Articles were found to be too lacking & more Libertarian in nature.

That's arguable in many directions. I think the constitution went a little too far in certain areas, but also put some decent additions in as well. I was referring mostly to the bill of rights. Which is the basis of libertarian principles of liberty, freedom, private property ownership and restrained government.

Wait, you're not allowed to edit out posts and SF hasn't been banned? I've literally seen him edit and delete sentences in posts dozens and dozens of times.

He should be kissing the mods asses, not berating them.

Forum List

Back