Req't for being a Repub according to a Libertarian

Heard this on CSpan @ 15 mins ago. They're broadcasting their Red Rock
Convention ):
2012 Libertarian Party Convention at Red Rock Resort in Las Vegas | Libertarian Party

Req'ts for being a Repub:

1) Be pro-life
2) Want to kill foreigners

sounds about right to me. Can't be opposed to giving taxpayer $ to contractors in a never- ending cycle of war.

your #2 is a blatant lie.

How do you figure? The Repubs interventionist/mil. ind. complex coddling platform supports it.

I figure because "to kill foreigners" is not what they said nor is that the desired outcome of their foreign policy leanings.

You are incorrect in your attmept connect them in my personal opinion

Libertarians, of course, are irrelevant.
Which is why globalist neocon douchebags come rushing into every libertarian and Ron Paul thread, flamethrowers at the ready. :rolleyes:

I would appreciate it if you wouldn't thread with me.

When you get your head handed to you, it is known you abuse your privilege as a moderator.

I would put you on ignore but the system does not permit it.

So kindly go fuck yourself, troll.

Yes. Tea Party has put them back on course very nicely.

so 100% of said teapartiers will be reelected?

Did I say that?

'6. BIFURCATION: (either-or, black or white, all or nothing fallacy) assumes that two categories are mutually exclusive and exhaustive, that is, something is either a member of one or the other, but not both or some third category.'
you said "Tea Party" (pl.) not "some" tea partiers. :eusa_whistle:
Which is why globalist neocon douchebags come rushing into every libertarian and Ron Paul thread, flamethrowers at the ready. :rolleyes:

he did the same thing to someone else's thread ystrdy. It was sad to see him trying to shout everyone down who doesn't subscribe to his big gov't view.

Last edited:
So what is the alternative?
Just let Jihadists go around the world killing all who don't conform to the Koran and Allah?

No, we work behind the scenes with other countries’ security and intelligence services to find terrorist cells and destroy them. We work to disrupt their commutations, dry up their funding sources, and turn would-be terrorists around to work as informants for those intelligence and security services.

In essence, ‘terrorism’ is organized crime, and should be dealt with in that manner accordingly.

The worst way to ‘fight terrorism’ is what we’ve been doing: the use of conventional military forces.

Of course for Bush and other republicans working behind the scenes with other countries’ security and intelligence services to find terrorist cells and destroy them wasn’t good enough; something more grand and visual had to be done to demonstrate ‘Mission Accomplished.’

For republicans, therefore, countries must be invaded, innocent people killed, and nations destroyed.

The invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan had nothing to do with ‘fighting terrorism,’ the same is true for the PA and the illegal detentions at Guantanamo Bay. The PA and illegal wars were about politics, about the fear of Bush in particular and republican politicians in general that if they hadn’t started wars to protect their political interests, they’d be perceived by voters as being ‘weak on terror’ and suffer the political consequences.

so 100% of said teapartiers will be reelected?

Did I say that?

'6. BIFURCATION: (either-or, black or white, all or nothing fallacy) assumes that two categories are mutually exclusive and exhaustive, that is, something is either a member of one or the other, but not both or some third category.'

he did the same thing to someone else's thread ystrdy.

So you really want to talk about requirements for being a Libertarian instead of requirements for being a Republican?

I would appreciate it if you wouldn't thread with me.

When you get your head handed to you, it is known you abuse your privilege as a moderator.

I would put you on ignore but the system does not permit it.

So kindly go fuck yourself, troll.
Oh, blow it out your neocon douchebag ass.

BTW, the Tea Party is, to a great extent, a libertarian movement....So much for that "irrelevance" of libertarians.

And if you think I'm abusing my Moderator privileges, take it up with my boss.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/meister.html

Indeed. So irrelevant that any mere mention of the word around here brings you running to continually go well out of your way to remind everyone just how irrelevant they really are :thup:

Did I say that?

he did the same thing to someone else's thread ystrdy.

So you really want to talk about requirements for being a Libertarian instead of requirements for being a Republican?

are you or are you not a globalist neocon douchebag?

Indeed. So irrelevant that any mere mention of the word around here brings you running to continually go well out of your way to remind everyone just how irrelevant they really are :thup:

I saw how he mercilessly humped someone's leg ystrdy for having the audacity to discuss Libertarian principles.

But didn't the thread detail the requirements necessary for me to be a Republican?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What's your excuse in the other 346234758 threads about libertarians that you've contributed to?

I usually go out of my way to constantly talk about things I find irrelevant too :lol:

But didn't the thread detail the requirements necessary for me to be a Republican?

What's your excuse in the other 346234758 threads about libertarians that you've contributed to?

Oh those. In those, you are usually coming to a political discussion board telling us the way things ought to be. Then everyone weighs in and calls each other an asshole for believing what they believe.

Do you just not want to be called an asshole like everyone else?

he's the resident Libertarian thread stalker from the little of his activity that I've observed. GOP thread police if you will :wtf: :lol:

I saw how he mercilessly humped someone's leg ystrdy for having the audacity to discuss Libertarian principles.

I pound on the Communists as well. Libtards attack us conservatives all the time.

Want some cheese with your whine?

Oh those. In those, you are usually coming to a political discussion board telling us the way things ought to be. Then everyone weighs in and calls each other an asshole for believing what they believe.

Do you just not want to be called an asshole like everyone else?

Nothing on your mind as much as libertarians are can possibly be irrelevant. The very definition of that word is case in point.

Forum List

Back