repubs vote themselves a salary increase amid cuts in social programs

You are 100% correct. I also believe you should be required to have been born here, have a high school diploma/GED, and be a tax payer in order to vote.

Oh, and be a biological Male.
Why not just reinstate the Poll tax that was under Jim Crow. Crawl back under your rock.

If you include Burger Fliippers, cashiers and janitors it is in the upper 10 percent

If you look at attorneys, corporate executives and others with their comparable level of responsibility……$174,000 is in the bottom ten percent

Well dear- they are wage earners, are they not?

Or do they just not count in your snooty eyeballs?

Well dear- they are wage earners, are they not?

Or do they just not count in your snooty eyeballs?

When you discuss salary with your employer does he compare your wage to minimum wage and tell you you should be happy?

When you discuss salary with your employer does he compare your wage to minimum wage and tell you you should be happy?

They are wage earners whether you like it or not and there are a lot of them.

However- it doesn't mean diddly if they count or can go pound sand. Those assholes in congress should get no raises till they can get rid of some of the assholio they've all displayed lately.

You are 100% correct. I also believe you should be required to have been born here, have a high school diploma/GED, and be a tax payer in order to vote.

Oh, and be a biological Male.
So...my neighbor shouldn't have been able to vote, since he dropped out of school to enlist a few weeks after Pearl Harbor? (Despite his DSC.)

Why not just reinstate the Poll tax that was under Jim Crow. Crawl back under your rock.
Nah. I think my requirements reduce the voting population sufficiently, while maintaining the concept of an Educated, Informed and Invested electorate laid out by our forefathers with their “white, male, land-owners” limitations on voting.

The same folks that were just a few weeks ago hysterically clamering about our budget deficit vote themselves a salary increase...while taking an ax to programs that help the poor.
Exactly what programs were cut from the poor, the murder of the unborn? Tickets and flight expenses to the International Sisterhood of the LGBTQABC Rally in South Africa? Defunding the police committee expenses and triple funding for Antifa AK47s????? Awwwww-w-w-w-w-w. :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back