repubs plan to cut back aid to Ukraine if they take congress

You don't get it

I don't fuc**n care what happens to Ukraine. Or Russia
YOU DONT GET IT! Poootin will not stop with Ukraine. Don't be stupid...just because Zelensky told trump to take his blackmail scheme and sit on it. maga loves poootin..

YOU DONT GET IT! Poootin will not stop with Ukraine. Don't be stupid...just because Zelensky told trump to take his blackmail scheme and sit on it. maga loves poootin..
You can't have it both ways.

On one post, Russia is weak and is failing in their military campaign.
On the other hand, you think we need to get knee deep in blood.

You warmongering, blood lusting, piece of violent crap.

Keep my money and my soldiers [or Marines since even though my step so is a Marine, they hate being called a soldier] out of it.
We are broke because of the endless spending over the past few years and don't have anymore to give to charity.

Ahhh, the MAGA repubs are going to do Putin a favor if they win Congress. The repub party is going full blown Russian.

All the contradictions here.

You seem to believe we, the American people, exist to fund every war Zionism wishes.

All the support for funding Ukraine is Jewish, all of it. This is because Zelenskky is Jewish and so is the corrupt bureaucracy that funneled the US foreign aid to Hunter Biden.

Funding Ukraine is Jew supremacism

Which is why you and the "Biden republicans" have given Ukraine the American taxpayers' money hand over fist.

Jews care only about Jews.

Yeah, may as well kick the can down the road. Let Poootin take a couple more countries before we get serious.
Putin is barely scraping together a stand off in Ukraine. What the fuck makes you think he has the ability to go to other places? Russia's military will be shattered for at least a decade, and it will take decades before Russian men start enlisting regularly again.

Ahhh, the MAGA repubs are going to do Putin a favor if they win Congress. The repub party is going full blown Russian.
Being neutral is not being full blown Russian, what stupid logic. I hate Putin but I don’t think it is in our interests to fund their war. There are liberals that also believe that as well.

Cut off Ukraine would be more like it.
We have no stake in that family squabble on the other side of the world.

The party of "make love, not war" & "don't trust the man" is now the side of "let's start a war with Russia for the elites".

Are you all even aware when the shift happened or is the past just completely blocked out?
They've cheerfully gotten on board with a hate-filled form of tribalism. The DC crowd and their media whores appealed to the haters in that party by using Trump for 6 years and now, they can substitute ANYTHING in his place and Pavlov's dogs would pale in comparison to their reactions. It's disgusting.

So what? Get back to me when Putin lands troops in the US. Not our problem. I don't begrudge the US for it's violent westward expansion. Why should I care if Russia chooses to expand?

Being neutral is not being full blown Russian, what stupid logic. I hate Putin but I don’t think it is in our interests to fund their war. There are liberals that also believe that as well.
It doesn't help that Zelinskyy has gotten arrogant and DEMANDING where aid flows are concerned. Then to top it all, he's already mentioned allowing China in to rebuild. His arrogance is breathtaking.

All the contradictions here.

You seem to believe we, the American people, exist to fund every war Zionism wishes.

All the support for funding Ukraine is Jewish, all of it. This is because Zelenskky is Jewish and so is the corrupt bureaucracy that funneled the US foreign aid to Hunter Biden.

Funding Ukraine is Jew supremacism

Which is why you and the "Biden republicans" have given Ukraine the American taxpayers' money hand over fist.

Jews care only about Jews.
You are late to the game, Comrade. Did Vlad delay his payment for your social media propaganda?

As a Cold War Boomer I love the fact that the Russians are getting their asses kicked in their despicable invasion.

However, as a Conservative we don't need to be giving welfare to anybody either domestic or foreign. Especially when we are over $30 trillion in debt and in a recession thanks to Potatohead.

No more welfare, subsidies, entitlements, grants, bailouts or foreign aid.

Which is it shill?
Putin is getting his ass handed to him in Ukraine, or Putin is strong enough to conquer Europe?
Your constant gaslighting and agitprop is disgusting and pathetic.

Putin is barely scraping together a stand off in Ukraine. What the fuck makes you think he has the ability to go to other places? Russia's military will be shattered for at least a decade, and it will take decades before Russian men start enlisting regularly again.
i present to you this video as a token of peace between us

Poopeypants paid the Russians so they could start the war, giving him an excuse to keep sending large amounts of money to the Ukraine for laundering and kickbacks. The party of law and order is going to put an end to all that illegal activity.

Forum List

Back